我不…
I don't...
我不是只想要个宝宝
I don't want just a baby.
我想要的是那个女婴
I want that little girl.
我不知道是否
And I don't know if it's because
因为我和她有类似的经历
our stories are the same
还是她来到这世界的方式
or if it's the crazy, miraculous way
是如此疯狂又有如奇迹,但…
that she came into this world, but...
我抱着她的时候有种感觉
the way I felt when I held her.
彷佛我和她早就认识了,Violet
She wasn't a stranger, Violet.
她完美地躺在我怀里
I mean, she fit perfectly in my arms.
那我想你就还不能放弃
Then I guess you can't give up yet.
对,我无法放弃
No. I can't.
Mouch,这边右转
Mouch, make a right up here.
副队长,能告诉我到底要去哪里吗
You know, Lieutenant, if you'd just told me where we were going,
我能找一条更直接的路线
I could've found a more direct route.
好,慢下来
Okay. Slow down.
这不是那架垃圾车翻覆的地方吗
Hey, aren't we near where the garbage truck overturned?
在这边停,Mouch
All right, stop right here, Mouch.
好,我马上回来
All right, I'll be back.
Kidd
Kidd...
你对「干扰证人」一词熟吗
Are you familiar with the term, 'witness tampering?'
我不是律师
I'm not a lawyer,
但我不觉得你能对Shep施压
but I don't think you can go pressuring Shep
要他撤控
into dropping the charges.
我没有要对任何人施压
I'm not pressuring anyone to do anything.
我只是去看看我帮过的伤者
I am just checking on a victim that I helped out.
如果在对话期间
If, in the course of that conversation,
他了解Carver不该
he happens understand that it is not right,
受到这种对待…
what's happening to Carver...
你不能单独去找他谈
Well, you're not going to talk to him all by yourself.
Gallo,我就要自己去
Gallo, yes I am.
你俩只会吓倒他
You both'll just spook him.
留在这里
Stay here.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你好,Shep
Hey, Shep.
Shep,是我,Stella,Shep
Shep, it's me, Stella. Shep.
Shep,喝点水,你看起来很渴
Here. Shep, take some water. You look thirsty.
那不是水
That's not what the water is.
那尝起来像破掉的玻璃杯
Tastes like broken glass is what that is.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你是Stella,跟那个…
You're Stella, with the...
你找你男朋友对付我
You 'sicced' the boyfriend on me.
Shep
Shep.
我们得让你别再沦落街头,好吗
We gotta get you off the streets, okay?
我会帮你找个更好的地方住
Look, I'm gonna find you a better place to stay.
一个安全的地方
Someplace safe.
我会回来找你
I'll come back for you.
我保证
I promise.
他的状况很差
He's in pretty bad shape.
缺水又停药太久
Dehydrated. Way off his meds.
太惨了 比那还糟
-That's too bad. -It's worse than 'too bad.'
他在街头是无法生存的
He's not going to survive out here.
他需要的是长♥期♥住家照护
And what he needs is long-term residential care.
优良长♥期♥机构的床位可不好找
Beds in decent long-term facilities aren't easy to come by.
我答应他我会帮他找到地方
Well, I promised him I'd find him a place.
Joe Cruz
Joe Cruz!
早安,大队长
Hey. Morning, Chief.
很高兴你能来帮忙
So glad you could come help out.
需要的东西都有了吗
You got everything you need?
有了…这里一切都就绪了
Oh, yeah. Yeah...we're all set here.
再次谢谢你找我来
Thank you for asking me again.
据说你把第三小队的代理副队长
Well, word is you are doing a hell of a job
做得非常好
as Squad 3's acting lieutenant.
只是在Severide在阿♥拉♥巴马时
Nah, I'm just holding down the fort
帮忙守住家园
while Severide's in Alabama.
他已经不在阿♥拉♥巴马了
Oh. He's not in Alabama anymore.
他的训练计划结束了
His training session ended.
不…他还在那里
No...he's still there.
不在了,我很确定
No, I'm pretty sure.
我和烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局的
I'm buddies with one of the instructors down there
一位导师很要好
at the ATF Complex.
他们说你的副队长表现太出色了
They said they were so impressed with your lieutenant,
他们请他参与某桩大规模调查
they asked him to pitch in on some big investigation.
但我不确定在哪里
Not sure where, though.
这样啊
Yeah, well...
Severide就是这样
that's Severide for you.
总是令人印象深刻
Always making big impressions.
我就不打扰你了
I'd better let you get to it.
回头见,大队长
See you later, Chief.
那是…大新闻
Wow, that's... that's pretty big news.
不知道你来找我时怎会没提起她
I don't know why I didn't tell you about her when you stopped by,
那很奇怪
that was weird.
我有点太执迷于这件事了
I've been kind of obsessing.
显然是这样
Obviously.
但这不算新闻,因为我不知道…
But it's not really news, because I don't even know if it's...
是否会成真
if it's gonna happen.
现在看似不可能
Right now, it seems impossible.
你不像那种
You don't seem like the kind of person
会乖乖接受「不可能」的人
that takes 'impossible' sitting down.
我想点一杯双份波本威士忌加冰块
Can I have a double bourbon on the rocks please?
你要什么吗 我喝这个就好
-Anything for you? -No, I'll stick with the rose.
那么…你接下来要怎么做
So, what's... what's your next move?
这就是问题所在,我真的不知道
That's the problem. I really don't know.
宝宝如今在寄养家庭吗
The baby's in a foster home now?
对
Yes.
他们过去寄养并领养过新生儿
And they've fostered, then adopted, newborns in the past.
那是个大家庭
It's a big family.
听起来…很不错
Well, that sounds kind of...nice.
是啊
Yeah.
也许是很不错
And maybe it is.
那里有可能很适合她
It could be the perfect home for her
我是疯了、太自私了才想领养她
and I'm crazy and selfish to pursue this.
你不疯,也不自私,Sylvie
Those are 2 things you are not, Sylvie.
但也许…如果你去那户家庭探望她
But maybe... if you go see her with that family...
你就会知道那里好不好了
you'll know if it really is a wonderful home.
就这么跑去他们家吗
What, like show up at their house?
有何不可
Why not?
我想儿童及家庭事务部会批准探望
I bet DCFS would approve a visit.
我见过有人去探望
I've seen it done before
在医院被收养的孩子
with foster kids at the hospital.
我想…那是个很棒的主意
I think...yeah, that's a great idea.
好,我受够了
Okay. That's it.
我要把Capp从群组里移除
I'm taking Capp off the group.
我们能再开一个群组
We can start a new group
然后不要加他就好
and just leave him off.
如果你想处理得委婉一点
You know if you want to be more subtle about it.
不…委婉处理的时间结束了
No...The time for subtlety is over.
你不能违反群组的每条规定
You cannot violate every rule of group chats
还觉得不需承担后果
and not expect consequences.
真奇怪
That's weird.
怎么了 这个872号♥码
-What's wrong? -This 872 number.
不是我的联络人,你们知道是谁吗
It's not in my contacts. Do you guys know who it is?
不知道,我也没这个联络人
No. I don't have it either.
我也没有
Me neither.
Tony
Tony. Hey...
你知道群组里的872是谁吗
do you know who this 872 number is on the group chat?
不知道
No.
你是说有个陌生人
So, you're telling me there's been some rando
潜伏在我们的群组里?
lurking on our group chat?
天知道有多久了
For who knows how long?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表