抢救队是精英小队
Squad is an elite unit.
Cruz要做的事很多
Cruz has got very big shoes to fill.
人力有所更动
We got a change in personnel.
必须确保大家配合无间
We got to make sure that the gears are meshing.
你听到他说「我们」吗
You like how he says 'we?'
难怪Severide火速闪人
No wonder Severide high-tailed it out of here.
我的小队正在分崩离析
My whole company is falling apart
就因为我管不好一个小丑
because I can't handle one joker.
别怀疑自己,Cruz
Don't second guess yourself, Cruz.
因为没人会怀疑你
Because nobody else second guesses you.
Bamford,我们要彼此扶持
Bamford, we lift each other up.
你在这里就要入乡随俗
So, you're gonna have to try and do it our way while you're here.
下班后我要去建筑工地兼♥职♥
I got a construction gig right after shift.
我以为你不做那一行了
Oh, I thought you quit construction?
我把钱都给了我哥哥,需要赚外快
My brother cleaned me out so I need the cash.
明天是你最后一次化疗
Tomorrow is your last chemo treatment.
Cin,你该好好庆祝
Cin, you deserve to celebrate.
我们会办派对
We're gonna do a party.
但是要等到医生通知我们
But it'll be when we get the news
这一切真的结束时
that all this is really over.
所有医生都一样
All doctors are the same...
又不是他的人生,一点也不重要
it's not your life, so what does it really matter?
怎么了
Hey. What's going on?
你冲澡时,Bishop医生办公室来电
While you were in the shower, Doctor Bishop's office called.
他们把今天的覆诊改到周五
They pushed today's appointment to Friday.
什么
What?
他们说医生在医院处理
They said the doctor was dealing with some kind of emergency
紧急状况,但还是…
at the hospital, but still...
要我再等四天?
4 more days?
我们最近都没睡好
We've barely been sleeping,
就为了今天的覆诊
waiting for this appointment,
但Bishop医生哪里在乎
but what does Doctor Bishop care?
他不是等着被告知化疗是否有效
He is not the one waiting to be told if the chemo worked
或癌细胞是否恶化的人,或我…
or if the cancer's advanced or I'm just...
我懂
I know...
这一切都很疯狂,好吗
this is crazy-making, all right?
但是我们能办到的
But, hey, we can do it.
我们要继续保持
We just gotta keep thinking...
正面思考,好吗 我真的…
-good thoughts, all right? -I honestly
觉得我办不到
don't think I can do this.
我只想去放火把医院烧了
I just want to go burn down the hospital.
好消息是如果你放火
Good news is, if you do,
我会第一个赶到现场
I'll be first on the scene.
别这样…
Well, hey...
好了
All right...
你不会烧毁任何东西
you're not burning anything down,
这段时间你一直是个勇士
and you are gonna continue to be
你会继续做那个勇士
the warrior that you have been through this whole thing
我们会去覆诊的
and we're gonna get to that appointment.
好吗
Okay?
明天你要来看我的篮球比赛吗
Are you coming to my basketball game tomorrow?
你怎能同时打曲棍球和篮球比赛
How are you doing hockey and basketball at the same time?
也太多比赛了吧
That's a lot of games.
篮球是校内运动,曲棍球是校外的
Basketball is for school, hockey isn't.
你错过很多场比赛了
You've missed so many,
也许这次你能来?
maybe you can come to this one?
我们和圣希达对赛
We're playing Saint Hilda's.
他们的校服像帝国风暴兵服
Their uniforms look like Stormtrooper outfits,
全白的
all white...
配上黑边,很有型
with black edges, it's so cool.
我们的校服很难看
Our uniforms suck.
那很棒
That's great...
我们的校服很难看很棒?
That our uniforms suck?
什么
What?
没事,只是…
Nothing. Just...
你能来看明天这场比赛吗
can you come to the game this time?
抱歉,亲爱的,我没办法去
I'm sorry, papito, no, I can't.
消防局有太多事要做了
There's so much to do at the firehouse,
现在我是代理副队长
now that I'm acting lieutenant.
走吧,我们该走了
Okay, come on, we gotta... we gotta get out of here.
要是让你迟到,你妈妈会杀了我
If I drop you off late, your mom will kill me.
我看到你前几天卖♥♥掉你的野马
I saw you sell your Bronco, the other day.
这辆车比较适合你吗
This one called your name instead?
你说那辆野马…
Well, when you said that Bronco was the...
是地球上最有男子气概的车
manliest car on the planet,
我意识到那辆车能卖♥♥个好价钱
I realized I could get top dollar for it.
所以何不卖♥♥钱呢
So, why not?
拜托,你为何放弃那么性感的车
Come on. Why did you let that hot car go?
做建筑工的时候开农夫车方便很多
Pickups are easier when you're doing construction...
最近我接很多工作
and I've been taking a lot more jobs lately,
所以开这辆车更适合
so it just made sense.
农夫车也很适合看露天电影
Well, pickups are good for drive-in movies, too.
那倒是
True fact.
Severide很享受纵火计划
So, Severide is enjoying the arson program.
是的,我看得出来他很想念这里
He is. I can tell he misses being here,
但我知道他不会提早回来的
but I know he's not gonna leave early.
所以还要再一个半月
So, it's gonna be another month and a half.
我真的很高兴我去找他了
I'm really glad I went.
去之前我开始胡思乱想
My mind had started to spin being apart,
但去了之后我们相处得很好
but we had a really great time...
他很期待回到51分局
and he's excited to come back to 51.
很好
Good.
少了像Severide那样的领导者
You know, the absence of a leader like Severide...
向来会影响局里的气氛
is always going to have an effect on the dynamic here.
所以我们有责任让一切顺畅运作
So, it is our job to keep things running smoothly in the meantime.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
好,走吧
Okay. Come on. Let's go.
回头见,副区长
See ya, Chief.
你好
Hey.
你们今早不是要去看肿瘤科医生
I thought you had the oncologist appointment this morning.
被延到周五了
Got postponed until Friday.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我知道等待的感觉有多煎熬
I know how hard the waiting has been.
我会请Donna去安慰Cindy
I'll make sure Donna knows, so she can reach out to Cindy.
好
All right.
如果我能帮上什么忙…
If there is anything that I can do...
(各单位注意,建筑失火)
(All units, structure Fire.)
(弗雷德里克街3397号♥)
(3397 Frederick.)
好
All right.
你还好吗?过来
You okay? Come on.
好,慢慢来…
All right, nice and easy...
过来,往这边走…
Come on, this way. This way. Come on.
慢慢来,她交给你了 好
-Nice and easy. Got her? -Yeah.
里面怎么了
Hey, what happened in there?
我们在办捐血活动
We we're doing a blood drive,
但里面很黑,而且充满浓烟…
but the place is dark and filled with smoke and...
走廊上有火焰
we saw flames in the hallway.
从大楼后面某处开始的
It started somewhere, back of the building.
好… 来吧
-Okay. All right. -Come on.
好,Herrmann 是
-All right, Herrmann... -Yeah?
拉水管对抗火势
let's get a line on that fire and hold it back.
云梯队、抢救队,进行初步搜救
Truck, Squad, let's do a primary search.
云梯队负责捐血相关民众
Truck handles the blood drive,
抢救队负责疏散大楼里其余民众
Squad clear the rest of the building.
收到 出发
-Copy. -Let's go!
来吧
Come on.
好,我们分头进行
All right. We split up.
Capp、Tony,你们负责左侧
Capp, Tony, take the left side,
Bamford,你和我负责右侧
Bamford, we're on the right.
紧跟着我
Stay on my hip.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表