很窝心
That's so sweet.
我想就送过来好了
I figured I'd bring it right by.
我试着打给你,但联络不上你
I tried calling, but you've been a little tough to get a hold of.
对,很抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry about that.
值班太忙了
Busy shift.
但我们明晚还要碰面吧
We're still on for tomorrow night though, right?
当然
Of course.
谢谢你帮我送来
Thank you, for bringing this by.
没问题
You bet.
我说了,Silva先生现在没空
Hey. As I said, Mister Silva is not available,
但你能预约会面
but you can make an appointment.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我能等一整天,我有的是时间
I'll wait all day. I have nothing but time.
没事,Jonathan,请进,Carver
It's okay, Jonathan. Come on in, Carver.
斥责我的员工不会改善你的处境
Berating my staff isn't going to improve your situation, you know.
你这是妄下结论,Silva先生
You're rushing to judgment here, Mister Silva.
我还没被起诉
I haven't even been charged with a crime yet,
就算有,罪名也不会成立
and if I am, it won't stick.
这不是妄下结论
This is no rush to judgment.
你的档案里已经有一份惩戒报告了
You already had a written reprimand on your file.
我和桥梁管♥理♥员♥起冲突的事?
The scrape I got in with the bridge tender?
你的反♥社♥会♥分子助手Emma Jacobs
Even your sociopathic aide, Emma Jacobs,
也看得出来那是无中生有
could see that was a bunch of nothing.
这不是「无中生有」,Carver
It isn't 'nothing,' Carver.
这件事让你有了惩戒报告
It got you a written reprimand.
你能决定要否惹是生非
It was up to you to stay out of trouble.
你不能把这件事怪在内务部头上
You can't blame this one on IAD.
多数消防员都鄙视内务部
You know, most firefighters despise the Internal Affairs Division.
他们认为你们不过是一群叛徒
They think you're a bunch of rats.
谢谢,我本来还不知道
Thanks, I wasn't aware.
我不那么认为
Well, I'm not one of them.
你记得2014年布隆斯维尔那件事吗
You remember the thing in Bronzeville in 2014?
Fontana和Rainey的事
Fontana and Rainey?
我没参与那件案件,但我知道
I wasn't involved in that case, but I know of it, yeah.
是我
That was me.
你是那件案件的消息来源?
You were the source on that one?
当时我还只是个学员
I was still just a candidate.
要是我配合调查的事情传出去
I would've been blackballed
我一定无法通过考试
if it got out that I cooperating.
至今仍然无人知情
And still to this day, no one knows about it.
但我那么做是因为那么做是对的
But I did it because it was the right thing to do.
我会和那个桥梁管♥理♥员♥起冲突
Same reason I got physical
也是出于同样的理由
with that bridge tender.
也为同一理由因为保护副队长
Same reason I got arrested trying protect my Lieutenant
不被危险男子伤害被捕
from a dangerous man.
我的方法也许不够谨慎
My methods might get a little messy,
但我只是想做对的事
but I'm only ever trying to do the right thing.
你却要为此毁了我
And you're going ruin me over it.
听着,Carver
Look, Carver...
我必须照规则走
my hands are tied here.
但如果你能让案件被撤掉
But, if you can make this legal mess go away,
我的调查也会撤掉,你就能复职
my investigation goes away with it, and you'll be reinstated.
这点我能向你保证
I can promise you that.
谢谢你,我很荣幸
Thank you. I'm honored.
是,先生,到时见了,谢谢
Yes, sir. I'll see you then. Thank you.
什么事这么荣幸?Cruz
What's this big honor, Cruz?
是Fletcher大队长
That was Chief Fletcher.
训练学院的大队长
You know, the chief over at the Training Academy.
显然Severide跟他说
So, apparently, Severide told him that
如果他在阿♥拉♥巴马州时要找人顶替
if they ever needed someone to sub in while he was in Alabama,
找我就对了
I'm his guy.
猜猜谁明天要去教密闭空间救援
Guess who's teaching Confined Space Rescue tomorrow?
真不错
-Hey! -Nice.
没错
Yeah. It is.
虽然我不知道Chloe会作何感受
Although I don't know how Chloe's going to feel about it.
我已经很久没有在休假时留在家中
I haven't had a full day off in, I don't even...
好,谁把Capp加进群组的
All right. Who added Capp to the group chat?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
是否有一连串无法辨识
Is it an indecipherable,
但又带一点性暗示的表情符号♥
yet somehow also vaguely sexual, string of emojis?
还是青蛙吃虫的短视频
Or another Tik Tok of frogs eating worms?
不,是带性别歧视的女消防员迷因
Nope. A mildly sexist meme about lady firefighters.
然后…Cruz离开群组了 没错
-And...Cruz has left the group. -Damn straight.
我有太多事要忙
I got too much on my plate
没空管Capp的鬼话
to worry about Capp's nonsense.
云梯队的各位上车,我们要去兜风
Hey, guys, truck up, we need to go for a ride.
我去叫Carver
I'll round up Carver.
别找Carver,他被停职了
No Carver. He got suspended.
什么?真的吗
What? Really?
该死
Damn.
快
Come on.
经过那些事之后
And after all of that,
妈妈决定把婴儿送到我的分局
the mom decided to surrender the baby to my firehouse.
于是我要再次尽快送她去医院
So, I had to rush her to the hospital for a second time
我猜这就是为什么我强烈感到
and I guess that's why I feel such a strong responsibility
我有义务确保她平安无虞
to make sure she's safe.
Brett女士
Miss Brett...
请叫我Sylvie就好
Please. Please. Call me Sylvie.
我很谢谢你想来追踪后续
I appreciate you wanting to follow up,
但我向你保证她现在平安又健康
but I can assure you that she's safe and sound.
我很认真看待我的工作
That's my job, and I take it seriously.
当然了,我不是想…
No, of course. I wasn't trying to...
宝宝被安置在一个很棒的家里
The baby's been placed in a wonderful home,
那家人寄养过几个新生儿
with a family that has fostered a number of newborns in the past.
我和他们有私交,我保证
I know them personally and, I promise,
你完全不必担心
you have nothing to worry about.
好,但…
Okay, but...
他们只是寄养吗?还是打算领养呢
are they just fostering, or do they plan to adopt her?
我不能谈论那些细节
Well, I can't discuss those details.
好,因为如果他们只是寄养
Okay. Because if they're only fostering her,
而她终究要被安置到别的家庭
and eventually she's gonna be placed with a different family,
那我怎能确定她最后会被好好照顾
then how can I really be sure that she's gonna end up in good hands?
就像我说的,那是我的工作
Like I said, that's my job.
你似乎不想接受我的保证
You don't seem to want to accept my assurances on that, so...
你还有什么需求吗
is there something else you want, here?
是的,我想有…
Yes, I guess there is...
我想…
I want...
我想领养这个宝宝
what I want is to adopt this baby.
她说不可能
She said it's impossible.
她用那个字眼?「不可能」?
She used that word? 'Impossible?'
不,但她差不多是那个意思
No, but she may as well have.
她说要好几个月才会批准领养
She said it would take months to get approved to adopt.
就算我请律师加快处理
And even if I got a lawyer to fast-track it,
还有很多父母等待领养新生儿
there's so many parents waiting to adopt a newborn.
Amber的宝宝最多几天内会被安置
Amber's baby would get placed within a few days at most.
那还是如果目前紧急收养她的家庭
And that's if the family that took emergency custody
不打算领养她的情况
isn't planning on adopting her,
他们很可能会领养她
which they probably are.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
有这么一刻
There was this moment,
在我把那些话说出来之后
right after I said the words out loud,
我的心充满期待和可能
where my heart just filled up with hope and possibility.
我知道这不是你想要的
Look, I know this isn't what you wanted
但发生的一切都是有原因的
but everything happens for a reason.
这个经验尽管令人痛苦,这让你…
And this experience, as painful as it is, made you...
让你意识到你想要有个宝宝
made you realize that you want a baby in your life.
这是很美好的事
That's a beautiful thing.
现在你知道了,就能开始去想
And now that you know that, you can start figuring out
如何实现这个梦想
how to make that happen.
但问题就在这里
But that's the thing.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表