You can do it, little one. Come on.
努力呼吸
Breathe for me.
拜托你努力呼吸
Breathe for me, please.
什么情况
What do we got?
出生时被羊膜囊包裹
Born with amniotic sac intact,
起初阿普伽评分四分
first Apgar 4,
五分钟后五分
5-minute Apgar 5...
心律90,血氧饱和度接近90
heart rate's 90, SATs' are in the high 80's.
帮我拿保温箱和新生儿急救推车
Okay. Get me a warmer and crack the neonatal resuscitation cart
到三号♥创伤室,走 收到
-in Trauma 3. Let's go. -Copy.
想在这里等等看小女孩情况如何吗
You want to wait, see how the little girl does?
不想
No.
不,我们填了文件就走吧
No, let's do the paperwork and go.
生产工具组该在急救袋里的
That OB kit should've been there.
如果有工具组就不会这样了
It would've made the difference.
你们有10分20秒的时间
You will have 10 minutes and 20 seconds
完成八项
to complete all 8 events
考生体能测验
in the Candidate Physical Ability Test.
全程务必戴上头盔
You must wear your hardhat,
工作手套和负重50磅的背心
work gloves and 50-pound weighted vest the entire time.
这东西也太不透气了吧
This thing doesn't exactly breathe, does it?
只有合格和不合格两种结果
This is a pass-fail test.
如果你有任何一项没有达标
If you are disqualified on any event,
你的测验就结束了,你会不合格
your test will be concluded and you will fail.
Lawson
Lawson...
看好了 你先上
-Watch this. -You're up first.
走到水管前
Step up to the hose line.
大家准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
上
Go!
取消资格
That's a DQ!
你超出标记路径了
You stepped out of the marked path.
真的吗
Seriously?
Estevez,轮到你了
Estevez, you're up.
上
Go!
加油…
Strong! Be strong!
拜托
Come on.
有些消防员节目也太糟了吧
Some of these firefighter shows are a total crock.
那家伙还留胡子
That guy had a beard!
留胡子要怎么让面罩完全密合
How're you supposed to get a seal on a mask with a beard?
他们都不在乎事实吗
Do they not care about truth?
叫他们联络我们,我们能帮忙纠错
Tell 'em to call us, we'll straighten them out.
Gallo,你阿姨还好吗
Gallo, how's your aunt doing?
目前为止相当顺利
You know, so far things are pretty smooth.
伤口愈合得很好,没用太多药物
She's healing well, with no major medication.
我也不喜欢称赞你,省得你更自大
You know I hate to boost your ego,
不过要不是你,真的不会这么顺利
but that wouldn't be the case if it wasn't for you.
维修部的白♥痴♥还没来
This idiot from maintenance still hasn't shown up!
不知道维修部的家伙整天在做什么
I don't know what it is that these maintenance guys do all day
绝对不是维修装备
but it is not repair rigs...
你们认为我有脾气控管问题吗
Do you guys think that I got a temper problem?
没有 完全没有
-No... -Not at all.
Cindy…她今早狠狠说了我一顿
Cindy...she dressed me down real good this morning,
她说我经历过这段罹癌旅程后
and said that I should've come through this whole cancer journey
应该要成为更好的人
a better man.
是啊 大概吧
-Yeah... -Probably.
她甚至建议我做些呼吸练习
And she even suggested that I do some breathing exercises,
还有做那些奇怪的冥想什么的
and all that, you know, meditation-cult kinda stuff.
别急着批评,先试试看
Don't knock it 'til you try it.
那种练习有时真的很有用
That stuff can do some serious good.
对,我知道一个团体
Yeah. There's a group I know,
完整生命基金会
Holistic Life Foundation...
他们是活生生的证明
they're proof it can work.
他们在公立学校有很多惊人的成就
They do a lot of amazing work in the public schools...
巴尔的摩一间学校
one school in Baltimore
本来每年100人被停学
had 100 suspensions per year,
举♥行♥「觉察时刻」计划
then after running their 'mindful moment' program
两年后
for 2 years,
连续八年都没有学生被停学了
there were zero suspensions, 8 years in a row.
「觉察时刻」?
'Mindful moment?'
我的消防局才不可能办
No. Not in my firehouse.
你太傻了
You're ridiculous.
别说什么身心灵的鬼话,Herrmann
Hey. Don't go all woo-woo on us, Herrmann.
振作点
Keep it together, man.
第一班搞砸了
And first shift screwed up.
她们没补生产工具组
They didn't replace the OB kit,
我们要用时找不到
so it wasn't there when we needed it.
很可能害一个新生女婴丧命
Probably cost a newborn girl her life.
你俩怎么没做晨间清点
Why didn't you 2 do morning inventory?
一换班后,警铃就响了
The bells went off right at shift change.
总部说是「紧急情况」
It said 'emergency.'
没时间清点,迅速查看后就出发了
There was no time. We did a quick check out and raced off.
我会找Adler谈,她是急救主管
Okay. I will talk to Adler, she's the PIC.
我会查明到底怎么一回事
I will find out what the hell is going on.
(81号♥云梯车、61号♥救护车)
(Truck 81, Ambulance 61,)
(车祸) 好
-(Motor vehicle accident,) -Okay.
(凡布伦街6622号♥)
(6622 Van Buren.)
这家伙不知从哪里冒出来
This guy came out of nowhere!
我束手无策
There was nothing I could do!
谁 在这里
-What guy? -Over here.
我急转弯想避开他,但…
I swerved to avoid him, but...
你们一定要救他
You gotta help him!
把他救出来
Get him out of there!
好,看看能否把他滑出去
All right. Let's see if we can slide him out of there.
好 要很小心
-Yep. -Real careful.
好吗?1、2、3
Okay? 1, 2, 3...
等等,副队长
Hold on, Lieutenant.
他的腿被卡住了
His leg is trapped.
好,拿气垫和叠木架,快去
Okay. Let's get airbags and cribbing. Go.
是
Yep.
好
All right.
先生,你听得到吗
Sir, can you hear me?
好,我们要救你出来,好吗
Okay. We're going to get you out of here, okay?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
Shep,我叫Shep
Shep...It's Shep.
Shep,我是Stella
Shep. I'm Stella.
好吗?告诉我…怎么一回事
All right? Tell me... How'd this happen?
有几个青少年在追赶我
These teenagers... they were chasing me,
他们想抢劫我
and trying to rob me...
抢我的香烟
take my cigarettes.
他们总是来烦我
They never leave me alone.
副队长
Lieutenant...
他意识清楚
Hey. He's conscious and alert.
我去拿担架和背板
I'll grab the stretcher and a backboard,
并准备好氧气
and have the O2 ready.
Shep,跟我说你哪里痛
Now, Shep, tell me where it hurts.
我的头 头痛吗
-My head. -Your head?
对
Yeah.
好,你的双腿呢
Okay. What about your legs?
双腿不痛
No, they don't hurt.
你的双腿不痛?
No pain in your legs?
好,Mouch,叠木架呢
All right, Mouch, where's that cribbing!
在这里 好
-Right here. -All right.
这边
Over here.
好
All right.
我们很快就会救你出来,Shep
We'll have you out of there in no time, Shep.
那有什么意义
What's it matter?
没人在乎我,世界上没人关心我
No one cares about me. Not a soul left on earth.
那不是事实
Hey...that is not true.
看看我,我关心你
Look at me. I care about you.
今天你是81云梯队眼中
You are the most important person
全芝加哥最重要的人
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表