你怎么了?Tyler
What happened to you, Tyler?
我中枪了
I got shot.
看起来的确像枪伤 但不可能吧
-It sure looks like a GSW. -But it can't be, can it?
女士,他怎么了
Ma'am, what happened to him?
你们能帮他包扎吗
Can you just patch it up?
需要让医生看过
He needs a doctor to look at this.
叫Kidd呼叫救护车
Tell Kidd to roll an ambulance.
等等,拜托别打开鸣笛
Wait, please! No sirens.
女士,到底怎么一回事
Ma'am, what's going on here?
拜托你们医治他就好
Please, I just need you to fix him!
他没事,只是需要止血
He's okay, we just need to stop the bleeding!
Gallo,去拿急救袋
Gallo, grab the jump bag.
没问题
On it.
你叫什么名字?女士
What's your name, mom?
Ariel
Ariel.
Ariel,这不是擦伤
Ariel, this isn't a grazing injury.
是穿透伤
This is a penetrating wound.
如果他中枪了,子弹就还在体内
If he was shot, the bullet is still in there somewhere.
副队长,我们需要救护车
Lieutenant, we need an ambulance.
怎么一回事
What's going on?
有个小男孩说他头部中枪
Little boy said he got shot in the head.
他说他头部中枪?
He said he got shot in the head?
对,他有知觉,还能说话
Yeah, I mean, he's alert and talking.
他是我们被找来的原因吗
Is he why we were called?
我不知道,但我要去拿急救袋
I don't know. But I gotta get the jump bag.
好,去吧
Okay. Go.
好,81小队呼叫总部
All right, 81 to Main.
请派救护车到艾德那大道1349号♥
We need an ambulance at 1349 Edna.
建议再派一辆巡逻车来
Advise you send a squad car, too.
(收到)
(Copy that.)
把那条抹布丢给我,Fester
Hey, throw me that cloth, would ya, Fester?
他叫Capp
His name is Capp.
开玩笑而已,兄弟,他知道的
It's a joke, dude. He knows that.
没关系
It's cool.
你弄好了吗?Bamford
Finished already, Bamford?
对,我做事不随便的
Yep, I don't mess around.
(61号♥救护车)
(Ambulance 61,)
(北艾德那大道1349号♥)
(1349 North Edna.)
(人员受伤) 艾德那…
-(Person injured.) -Edna...
那不是云梯车刚刚去的现场吗
isn't that where Truck just went?
是吗?我不知道
Is it? I don't know.
看来真的出大事了
Guess they caught some action after all.
很棒
Good for them.
怎么会这样?你当时在哪里
How did this happen? Where were you?
就在这里
Right here.
子弹是从隔壁射来的吗
The shot came from next door?
消防局,开门
Fire department, open up!
不会有事的,有我们在…
It's gonna be okay. We got you. We got you.
Gallo 好
-Gallo... -Yeah.
该死
Oh, damn.
一定是墙让子弹的速度变慢了
The wall must've slowed the bullet down.
所以Tyler还有知觉
That's why Tyler here is still on 2 feet.
你很坚强
You're tough as nails.
但我们要送他去医院
But we have to get him to the hospital.
救护车在来的路上了 我…
-Ambo's on the way. -I just...
我不想把事情闹大
I just didn't want to cause a fuss
因为那样只会惹麻烦
because it would start nothing but trouble.
女士,这里到底怎么了
Ma'am, what's really going on here?
就是抢地盘吧,还有什么事
It's just fighting over turf, what else?
你去外面等急救员
So, go back outside, wait for the medics
我去找Gallo和Carver
and I'll find Gallo and Carver.
收到
Gotcha.
Gallo、Carver,你们在哪里
Gallo, Carver, where you at?
(3D单位,副队长)
(Apartment 3D, Lieutenant.)
各位,别进去,好吗
Hey, guys, take it somewhere else, huh?
你最好赶快滚
You better get lost.
(副队长,麻烦人物接近中)
(Lieutenant, you got trouble headed your way!)
(你们现在就要离开)
(You guys need to clear out! Now!)
好,我们要来了
Okay, we're coming.
Gallo、Carver,立刻找掩护
Gallo, Carver, take cover now!
警♥察♥要来了,你们最好赶快离开
Hey, the Cops are on their way! You better clear out!
警♥察♥呢
Where the hell are those cops?
他们赶来了
They're on scene now.
三楼有三个消防员被枪火牵制
I got 3 firefighters pinned down by gunfire on the third floor
似乎是帮派械斗
some kind of gang war activity.
多少个枪手 我看到四个走进去
-How many shooters? -I saw 4 go in.
不知道原本里面有几个
No idea how many were already in there.
调度中心,913号♥警车
Dispatch, 9-13,
请派紧急支援到艾德那大道1349号♥
I need a 10-1 at 1349 Edna.
有人开枪
Shots fired!
你打棒球吗
You play baseball?
若有人一起玩,我主要担任捕手
Catch mostly. When there's anyone to play with.
我小时候都玩美式足球
I played football when I was a kid.
当我害怕时…我时常害怕
And when I was scared and I was scared a lot
我会想着站在球场上
I would just think about being out on the field,
把球扔来扔去
throwing that ball around.
你能这么做吗
Can you do that?
想象你和朋友在外面玩丢接球
Just imagine you're outside with your friend, playing catch.
什么也不必担心
Not a thing in the world to worry about.
Gallo、Carver,我们走,安全了
Gallo, Carver! Let's go! All clear.
走北侧楼梯 走吧
-The north stairs. -Let's go.
好 站起来,我抱着你
-Okay. -Stand up, buddy. I got you.
我们快走,宝贝 有我在
-Come on, let's go baby. -I got you.
快走…
Go...
走北侧楼梯,快去
North stairs, go.
蹲低
Stay low.
61号♥救护车,留在车上
61, stay with your vehicle.
我们会带伤者过去
We're bringing a victim to you
是个年轻男孩
a young boy.
带他远离这里
Get him far away from here.
没事的
It's okay.
Carver,你和她们一起去
Carver, you go with them
把细节都告诉她们
so you can fill in the details.
我们会跟去医院 收到
-We'll follow you to Med. -Copy that.
什么情况
What are we looking at?
头部枪伤,有射入伤但没有射出伤
GSW through the head entry wound but no exit.
让他躺在担架上
Let's get him on the stretcher.
你叫什么名字?亲爱的
What's your name, hon?
Tyler 你多大了
-Tyler. -How old are you?
八岁 用力捏我的手指
-Eight. -Give my fingers a squeeze.
好
Okay.
枪伤?对
-GSW? -Yeah.
子弹穿过一面墙
bullet ricocheted through a wall,
也许是伤口没有过深的原因
so maybe it's not too deep.
但他一直都有意识
But he's been conscious and aware the whole time.
而且勇敢得不得了
And brave as hell.
好,医生会照顾你的
Okay, the doctors are going to take care of you.
我要擤鼻涕
I have to blow my nose.
我不确定现在是否适合…
I don't know if now's a good time...
拜托,我真的要擤鼻涕
But please, I really have to blow my nose.
Tyler,乖乖躺好,照她说的做
Tyler, you just sit there and do what she says. Okay?
我来看看,能帮我拿小电筒吗
Lemme have a look just to see. Can you grab me the penlight?
谢谢
Thank you.
好,头往后仰
Okay, lean back.
等一下
Wait a second...
别动
Don't move.
好,别动
Okay. Hold still.
感觉好多了
That feels so much better.
真是难以置信
That's incredible.
Tyler,你和妈妈该买♥♥彩券了
Tyler, you and your mom should buy a lottery ticket,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表