你为什么前一天才说
Why did you take my Squad Lieutenant
要借走我的抢救队副队长
out of commission on a day's notice.
这是全世界最棒的
This is the best
纵火调查训练计划
arson investigation training program in the world.
可说是Severide一生难得的机会
It's the opportunity of a lifetime for Severide.
你叫Carver,对吧
Carver, is it?
叫我Sam 你好,Sam
Sam. Hi, Sam.
我没办法回家又不是我的错
Now, it's not my fault I didn't make it home.
要不是你这么令人分心…又有趣
Maybe if you weren't so distracting and fun.
我担心你最近的感觉不是因为我
I worry that everything you've been feeling lately isn't really about me.
你觉得是因为Evan
You think it's about Evan?
对不起
I'm sorry.
妈妈得了癌症,那真的…糟透了
Your mom has cancer and that really, really sucks.
谈论、哭泣
It's okay to talk about it
都没关系
and cry about it.
我们不能一直压抑
You can't keep it bottled up.
我在想明天…
So, I been thinking about the fact that tomorrow...
是你最后一次化疗
is your last chemo treatment.
至少目前是
At least for now.
我想我们该好好庆祝
I think we should celebrate.
在Molly酒吧办个小派对
Have a little party at Molly's.
如果要再做一轮化疗呢
What if I have to go through another round?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
来吧
Well...come on.
到时再说,我们要活在当下
That's then, this is now.
Cin,最近好消息不多
Cin, we don't get a lot of good news these days...
你很厉害地挺过上一轮了
you made it through that round like a champ.
你该好好庆祝
You deserve to celebrate.
不要,我不想这副模样外出
No. I don't want to go out looking like this.
你看起来很棒
You look great.
别哄我了
Don't even try it.
这个想法很窝心
It's a very sweet idea,
但我现在不适合和任何人相处
but I'm not great company right now for anyone.
过一阵子再说,好吗
Let's put a pin in that, okay?
好,你想怎么做都好
'Kay. Whatever you want.
Dylan和我参加了廉价酒吧导览
Dylan and I did a dive bar tour.
很好玩,你俩呢
It was fun. How about you 2?
我因为流感一直躺着
I was laid up with the flu.
我的周末更糟,我保证
My weekend was worse, I guarantee it.
那个叫Alissa的女孩
That girl, Alissa...
她原来是个彻头彻尾的疯子,她…
she turned out to be a complete psycho. She...
你们好,周末过得怎么样
Hey guys. How was the weekend?
糟透了 棒极了
-Lame. -Amazing.
你真幸运
Wow, lucky you.
我不想再被卷入你俩的尴尬里了
I can't do this with you 2 again.
Carver
Carver...
你挡住车道了,小心被抄牌
you're crowding the driveway. Don't get a ticket, man.
我情愿被抄牌,也不想搞丢工具
I'd rather risk a ticket than lose my tools.
我想要是停在消防局前面
Figure nobody'll break in
应该没人会打破玻璃偷东西吧
if I'm parked right in front of the firehouse.
下班后我要去建筑工地兼♥职♥
I got a construction gig right after shift.
我以为你不做那一行了
Oh, I thought you quit construction.
没错,但我把钱都给了我哥哥
I did, but then my brother cleaned me out
现在需要赚外快 是我的错觉
-so, I need the cash. -Is it just me,
还是这是地球上最有男子气概的车
or is this the manliest car on the planet?
这辆车看起来像环保灾难
This thing's like an environmental disaster.
无意冒犯
No offense.
喜欢抢救队的第一排风景吗?Joe
So, how are you enjoying the view from the front seat of Squad, Joe?
感觉很不错,副区长,我喜欢
Feels good, Chief. I like it.
那场马厩大火你把小队带得很好
Well, you really handled your crew during that stable fire.
谢谢称赞,副区长
Thank you, Chief.
但可能还要一段时间
But it may be a while
Severide才会归队
before Severide is back.
听着,如果额外的责任
Look, if the additional responsibility
会成为负担
is getting to be a burden,
我能重排班表
I can shuffle schedules,
找个代班副队长来 不…副区长
-bring in a relief lieutenant. -No...Chief.
我行的
I got this.
很好
Glad to hear it.
我找来一个浮动人力
I got a floater in...
填补你的空缺
to fill in your empty seat.
Keith Bamford,你认识吗
Keith Bamford. Do you know him?
应该不认识
No, I don't think so.
他就在外面
Well, he's out there somewhere.
你去跟他自我介绍一下吧
Why don't you go make his acquaintance?
会的
Will do.
谢谢副区长
Thanks, Chief.
去吧
Go get him.
单身汉派对…谁会…
Bachelor party...who the heck...
不,听着,但我说真的
No, listen...no for real though,
我发誓我在哪里见过你
I swear I've seen you around somewhere.
你在第一抢救队工作过吗
You ever spend any time at Squad One?
没有
No.
等等,你知道是在哪里吗
Wait a minute, you know what it is?
我在电视上看过你吧
I've seen you on TV?
Capp?上电视?
Capp? On TV?
你是说新闻吗?在抢救现场?
You mean like, on the news maybe? At a scene?
你知道吗
Oh, you know what?
你知道我想的是谁吗
You know who I'm thinking of?
我想到Fester叔叔
I'm thinking of Uncle Fester.
我搞错了 拜托
-Honest mistake. -Come on!
听着,Severide副队长在哪里
No, listen, where's Lieutenant Severide anyway,
那个传奇人物
the man, the legend?
我等不及要和他见面了
I'm dying to meet this guy.
Severide在休假
Oh, Severide's on furlough.
最近都由Cruz发号♥施令
We've been taking our orders from Cruz.
你好,我是Joe Cruz
Oh, hey. Joe Cruz.
我是代理副队长
I'm just acting up for a while.
很好,我是Bamford
All right, good for you. Bamford.
欢迎加入,Bamford 谢谢
-Welcome aboard, Bamford. -Thanks.
(81号♥云梯车,北艾德那大道)
(Truck 81. 1349...)
先走了 (1349号♥,状况检查)
-That's me. -(North Edna Avenue. Wellness check.)
好好享受你的状况检查,云梯队的
Enjoy your wellness check, 'truckie!'
(芝加哥消防局)
(81号♥云梯车)
总部,81号♥云梯车
Main, this is Truck 81
抵达北艾德那大道1349号♥
on scene at 1349 Edna.
知道单位号♥码吗
Do you have an apartment number for us?
好,谢谢
Okay, thanks.
某人报案请消防局前来协助
So, someone just called, asked for the fire department,
然后就挂线了
and then hung up.
我们赶快走一遍吧
Let's do a quick walk through.
Gallo、Carver,你们从顶层开始
All right, Gallo, Carver you start at the top,
一路往下询问
work your way down.
我和Mouch从一楼往上询问
Me and Mouch, we'll work our way up from one.
我们在中间会合 收到
-meet in the middle. -Copy.
消防局,有人在家吗
Fire department! Anybody home?
消防局
Fire department!
有人报案求救
Hey, somebody called and asked for help.
你知道…
Do you know any...
消防局
Fire department!
有人在吗
Hello?
你有报案吗?女士
Did you call 9-1-1, ma'am?
是我儿子,他需要帮忙
My boy, he needs help.
抱歉,女士,请站到那边去
Excuse me ma'am. Stand over there.
副队长,楼上有个受伤孩童
Lieutenant, we have an injured child upstairs.
我们检视伤势时请待命
Stand by while we check him out.
(收到)
(Copy that.)
你好吗?我是Sam,你叫什么名字
Hey there, buddy? I'm Sam. What's your name?
Tyler
Tyler.
让我看看你的伤口
Let's have a look at you.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表