如果你告诉别人 你会后悔的
And if you tell anyone otherwise, you'll regret it.
哟 着火了吗
Yo, catch a fire?
很小的火灾 一只手就能扑灭
A tiny one. Put it out with one hand.
但是在我清扫现场的时候 遇到了很奇怪的事
But during my sweep, it was the strangest thing.
我发现一对夫妇躲在壁橱里
I caught this couple hiding in a closet,
你知道 好像他们在搞黄色
you know, like they'd been canoodling.
你和赫尔曼待在一起太久了
You've been hanging out with Herrmann too long.
-“亲热” - 是啊
- "Canoodling"? - Yeah.
那个男的
And the guy,
我发现他们在壁橱里偷偷摸摸的时候 他很生气
he was real annoyed I found them like that.
- 嗯 - 他说
- Well. - He said,
我要是告诉别人他来过 我会后悔的
you tell anybody I was here, you'll regret it.
然后他就走了
Then he took off.
真是奇怪
That's weird.
更奇怪的是 我觉得
What's even weirder is I feel like
我以前在哪见过他 而且他好像并不
I've seen his face before, and it was almost like
希望我认出他
he expected me to recognize him.
赫尔曼怎么说
What did Herrmann say about it?
我没告诉他
Didn't tell him.
这跟救火的事情无关
It had nothing to do with the fire,
反正这也不是什么大事
which wasn't a big deal anyway.
那我♥干♥嘛要把自己拉入他的“独角戏”中
Why drag people's personal drama into it?
“你会后悔的”
"You'll regret it."
这简直就是烂片里的台词
That's right out of a bad movie.
可不是
Yeah.
- 我要怎样才能得到这个 - 心脏病发作
- How do I get one of these? - Have a heart attack.
最近救护车的工作怎么样
How goes the ambulance life?
挺好的
Great.
上周只有一个患者吐了我一身
I only had one patient puke on me last week.
还是不喜欢吃青苹果 哈
Still got something against green apples, huh?
是的
Yeah.
你的记性不错
That's quite the memory you have.
好吧 毕竟一说到你 维奥莱特
Well, when it comes to you, Violet,
我的大脑就像大象的一样
I got a brain like an elephant.
你的事我牢记于心
I could never forget.
哇 嗯…
Wow. Um...
呃 我..我库存检查还有好多没弄完 而且..
uh, I'm--I'm way behind on inventory, and--
- 哦 天哪 - 所以我得赶紧走了
- Oh, jeez. - So I better get out of here.
嗯 去吧 我们一会儿再聊
Yeah, go. We'll catch up later.
-嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
来找我吗 亲爱的
Looking for me, hon?
呃 那个 西弗莱德副队他在哪
Uh, actually, point me to Lieutenant Severide.
哦 我想他应该出去接电♥话♥了或者..
Oh, uh, I think he's out on a call or--
有啥要我替你转达的吗
something I can pass along?
嗯 可以吗
Yeah, would ya?
有人在杰姬的公♥寓♥楼
Somebody's been setting small fires at Jackie's
呃 在普雷斯科特大楼里纵火
apartment building, the Prescott.
你认识的 我的朋友 杰姬
You--you know my friend Jackie.
总之 那地方还不错
Anyway, the place is kind of nice,
那楼里的每户人家都是朝南
so the residents all have sticks
光照很好
up their sunshine spots.
他们想要自己处理这件事
They want to handle it internally,
但他们没有装备 杰姬是这么想的
but they're not equipped, is what Jackie thinks.
我倾向于她的想法
I tend to agree.
可以肯定的是 火灾很小 但好几层楼
So sure, the fires are small, but we've got multiple floors.
我们在大楼里不同的地方
We've got the smell of smoke
都闻到了烟味
randomly popping up throughout the building.
然后火灾调查办公室把这起事件积压了
And OFI is backlogged, so they said
他们说 该调查的时候会安排人手去调查的
they'd get to it when they get to it.
是啊 他们人手不足 还要处理重大火灾
Yeah, they're understaffed and dealing with major blazes.
这就需要真正的调查员
This needs an actual investigation,
我知道西弗莱德在这方面直觉很准
and I know Severide has a real nose for this.
所以 告诉他地址在这里
So tell him the address is in here.
还有杰姬的电♥话♥号♥码.. 他需要什么
Jackie's phone number-- he needs anything,
她都会马上为他提供
she'll jump right on it.
- 咋了
- What?
我只是 觉得 如果我负责这件事
I just-- I think it would be beneficial
也许会更好
if I run point on this.
如果你去年看到过我解开沙发之谜
If you had seen me solve the mystery of the broken couch
那你一定不会犹豫
last year, let's just say there would be no hesitation.
宝贝 我这是在帮朋友的忙
Baby, this is a friend I'm doing a favor for.
我明白
I understand.
你确定你可以吗
Are you sure you're up for this?
我确定
I am sure.
那好吧
OK then.
但你… 你会把这些东西
But you're-- you're going to run
都交给西弗莱德 对吧
all this stuff by Severide, right?
嘿 里特
Hey, uh, Ritter,
赫尔曼说你今天救了一个芭蕾舞♥女♥
Herrmann said you rescued a little ballerina today.
- 又来了 - 她威胁你了吗
- OK, here we go. - Was she threatening you?
我听说你还把她的手臂给卸下来了
I heard you had to disarm her.
- 哈哈
- Ha, ha.
- 嘿 穆奇 - 嘿
- Hey, Mouch. - Hey.
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who this is?
当然 那是唐·拉姆齐
Sure. That's Don Ramsey.
唐·拉姆齐是谁
Who's Don Ramsey?
他曾经是总部的大人物
Well, he used to be a big shot at headquarters,
行政部的老大
king of the pencil pushers.
然后他离开了芝加哥消防局 改当政客了
Then he left the CFD to go into politics.
他是个政客
He's a politician?
没事还是看看报纸吧 里特
Crack open a newspaper once in a while, Ritter.
唐·拉姆齐是咱们市里财务部部长
Don Ramsey is your city treasurer.
哦 我说他怎么看起来那么眼熟呢
Oh, well, guess that's why he looked so familiar.
请留言 听到留言后我会回复你的
Leave a message. I'll get back to you.
卡弗 我是基德
Carver, it's Kidd.
我只是想打个电♥话♥ 看看你怎么样了
Just, uh, I wanted to check in, see how you're doing.
听到留言后给我发短♥信♥ 让我知道你还活着
Text me when you get this. Let me know you're still alive.
唐·拉姆齐 R-A-M-S-E-Y?
Don Ramsey, R-A-M-S-E-Y?
我想是的
I guess so.
是这家伙吗
Is this the guy?
绝对是他
That is 1,000% the guy.
让我猜猜
And let me guess.
这女人不是和他当时在一起那女的
That's not the woman he was with.
- 差远了
- Not even close.
“作为你们的财务部部长 我保证
"As your treasurer, I promise to serve you
以谨慎、坚韧和正直的态度为您服务”
with prudence, fortitude, and integrity."
那当然了 伙计
Sure thing, buddy.
里特 你给自己找了个很有料的独家新闻呐
Ritter, you found yourself a pretty juicy scoop
还是一个大人物政♥治♥家的料
on a big-time politico.
嗯 那是他的私事
Well, that's his personal business,
我可不想参与进去搅混水
and I do not want any part of it.
所以这事就你知我知天知地知 好吗
So let's just keep this between you and me, all right?
收到
Copy that.
唐·拉姆齐偷♥情♥美艳巧妇
Ixnay on Don Ramsey's canoodling.
加洛 去大厅训练 走
Gallo! Drills on the apron. Move.
收到
Copy.
嘿,小维
Hey, Vi.
你那有毛巾吗
You got a towel in there?
呃 有
Hey. Um, yeah.
基德副队 她真是个狠人
Lieutenant Kidd, she's a real taskmaster.
自从学院毕业后 我就没这么刻苦训练过了
I haven't drilled that hard since the academy.
哦 是的 毕竟她肩负着管理
Oh, yeah. Well, she's on a mission
芝加哥消防局最棒的消防小队
to run the best fire company in the CFD.
肯定要努力呀
Got to go hard.
那个 呃
So listen, um,
你平时喜欢散步吗还是...
you like going on walks or--
呃 喜欢吧
Guess so. Yeah.
那挺好的 挺好的
Awesome, awesome. Yeah.
现在去餐厅吃饭或喝酒都好贵啊
Dinner and drinks are so expensive these days,
你知道吗
you know?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表