烈焰女孩让像我这样的女孩
Girls on Fire makes girls like me
觉得自己真的有可能成为消防员
feel like becoming a firefighter could really happen.
加油,Kylie
Go! Yeah, Kylie!
你早已做好应考准备了
You are more than ready for that entrance exam.
Lacey不接受比布洛芬强的药
Lacey's not accepting anything stronger than ibuprofen.
为了戒毒?她会需要帮助
Sobriety concerns? She's gonna need help.
来住我家吧
You're gonna stay with me.
我不能成为你的累赘
I can't be a burden to you.
你不是我的累赘
You're not a burden to me.
你是家人
You're family.
是给人安心匿名送交新生儿的箱
This is a place for people to safely and anonymously drop their newborns.
这种箱很难取得
They're not easy to get.
我惹到了几个高层人士
I rankled a few of the higher ups.
芝加哥再多几个你就好了
We could use more Sylvie Bretts in Chicago.
你怎么可能没看到垃圾桶
How do you not see a dumpster? Huh?
垃圾桶那么大
They're huge!
凹痕没那么大
The dent isn't that big.
是吗?去跟汽车美容店说
Yeah? Tell that to the body shop.
你想看对方的估价单吗
You wanna see the estimate?
Christopher
Christopher...
不准他开家里的车去上学
He is not taking the family car to school.
就这样
That's that.
好,我这辈子都是罪犯了
Fine. I guess I'm a criminal for life!
他要再上几堂驾驶课或做点什么
He's gotta take some more driving lessons, or something!
你要控制一下脾气
You need to get your temper under control.
也许之前的经历能让我们未来
Maybe we should use what we just went through to do better...
做得更好?
going forward?
也许对彼此更和善一点?
Maybe be a little more kind?
我想我是能稍微压抑一点怒气
I guess I could take it down a notch.
是啊
Yeah.
在化疗中心
You know, at the chemo center
有个叫Dana的护士 怎么样
-there was this nurse, Dana. -Yeah?
她教我一些呼吸练习
She showed me some breathing exercises
能协助纾解焦虑和压力
to help control anxiety and stress.
那很好,我要去上班了
That's good. I gotta go to work.
找个舒适的地方坐下来
You find a comfortable place to sit,
闭上眼睛
close your eyes...
深吸一口气
take a breath in
然后吐气
and then you breathe out.
直到你再次感到平静
And you do that until you feel calm.
谁有时间做这些 试试看吧
-Who's got time for this? -No. Just try it.
好,做完了
All right. Done!
我已经觉得好点了
I feel better already.
别跟我耍嘴皮子
Don't you sass me.
你能在上班的时候试
You could try it at work.
也能下载一些应用程序跟着做
There are apps you can download that guide you through.
还有冥想应用程序
Meditation apps, too.
好,谢谢你告诉我
All right. That's good to know.
我爱你,我要走了
Love you, gotta run.
也许在出门时向Luke道歉?
Maybe apologize to Luke on your way out!
想都别想
Not gonna happen!
你怎么会来
What are you doing here?
你今天不是要考消防员试吗
Aren't you taking firefighter exams today?
体能测验是中午,笔试是下午2点
Physical's at noon, written is at 2.
她需要打气 我不需要…我…
-She needs a pep talk. -No, I don't. I don't really, I...
她提早来重新归档
She came in early to re-file things.
我有点紧张,对,不过…
I'm a little nervous, yes, but...
我有温习,你也帮我准备了
I've studied, and you've prepared me...
你会高分通过的,Kylie
You are going to ace these tests, Kylie.
没错
You are, girl.
你会大败其他考生
You're going to mop the floor with all of other applicants.
把大家远远抛在后头
And leave all of them in your dust.
没人比你做了更多准备
No one is more prepared than you are.
没有人
Nobody.
这我不知道,但…
Well, I don't know about that. But...
谢谢你们,我会拿出最好的表现
thank you. I will give it my all.
我们知道你会的
We know you will.
谢谢
Thanks, guys.
我要去…继续重新归档了
I'm going to...finish re-filing.
刚刚的打气谈话很不错
That was a great pep talk.
正是她需要的
Just what she needed.
结果那天怎么样
So, how'd it go the other day?
Dylan声称孩子们
Dylan claims the kids
很喜欢我的魔术表演
were very impressed with my magic show.
我不相信他,但他这么说很窝心
I don't believe him, but he's sweet to say so.
所以你和他还顺利吧
So, things are going good with him?
你说Casey来访后你们有点疏远
You said things were a little distant, after Casey's visit.
对,我们还不错
Yeah. Things are good.
几年来最惨的一次值班
Worst shift in years.
我们只睡不到20分钟
Don't think we slept more than 20 minutes.
你们看起来累坏了
You guys look like you've been through the wringer.
不是人人都像金发美女般充满活力
We can't all be as perky as our resident blonde over here.
我才没有充满活力
I am not perky.
你从来不露疲态
You never look tired.
各位,Javi刚刚获选
You guys, Javi just got MVP
为篮球校队的最佳球员
on his school basketball team!
你们一定要看照片
You gotta see the pictures.
我就不看了,因为你精力充沛…
I'm gonna pass, 'cause your energy level...
吓倒我了,一如往常
is scaring me, as usual.
(61号♥救护车)
(Ambulance 61.)
(女性倒下,紧急情况)
(Woman down, emergency...)
「紧急情况」可不常听到
'Emergency' you don't hear that often.
是啊,我们走
Yeah. Let's go.
来不及做完整清点,只能迅速查看
No time for a full inventory just a quick check.
好
Okay.
有镇静剂
Narcotics are here.
好极了,出发吧
Great. Let's move.
你们要快点,这个宝宝不对劲
You have to hurry, there's something wrong with this baby.
宝宝?
Baby?
怎么了
What is happening?
好,你的宝宝出生时被羊膜囊包裹
All right. Your baby was born en caul,
这表示宝宝仍完整地待在羊膜囊里
which means it's still fully in tact in the amniotic sac.
61号♥呼叫总部
61 to Main,
请再派一辆救护车
we need a second ambulance
到哈佛福路2692号♥
to 2692 Haverford.
要立刻切开羊膜囊,让宝宝呼吸
We have to break the sac right away, to get your baby breathing.
我需要手术刀
I need the scalpel.
我的天,这…
Oh, my God, what the hell...
怎么了
what the hell...
没事的,亲爱的,那是你的羊水
That's all right honey, that's your waters.
加油…小女孩
Come on. Come on, little girl...
我需要空气球注射器,Brett
I need the bulb syringe, now...Brett...
急救袋里没有生产工具组
there's no OB kit in the jump bag
没有空气球注射器
there's no bulb syringe,
也没有夹钳
and no clamps.
要设法夹住脐带并抽吸她的呼吸道
Well, we got to clamp the cord and suction her somehow.
我知道 好
-I know. -Okay...
试着用这个抽吸
try to suction with this.
我用这个夹住脐带
I'm gonna clamp with these.
用这个绑紧
Tie it off with this.
没用,我不知道…
It's not working. I don't know...
剪断了
Cutting...
好
okay...
好,你做得很好
All right. You're doing great.
我们要尽快送你女儿去医院
We're going to get this little girl to Med as fast as we can.
下一辆救护车会送你过去,好吗
The next ambulance is gonna take you there, too. Okay?
好
All right.
呼吸很浅,阿普伽新生儿评分四分
Shallow breathing, Apgar's 4.
快…
Let's go...
你行的,小宝宝,加油
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表