第一次化疗定在周四
First chemo session is on Thursday.
- 我都快疯了 压力太大了
- I've been going out of my mind, just the stress of it.
- 你和辛迪需要用到我的地方 我随叫随到 兄弟
- You and Cindy need anything, I'm here for you, brother.
- 我的哥哥 那个一脚把我推到火堆里的疯子
- My older brother, who shoved me into a fire just for kicks,
现在转过头来问我要毕生的积蓄
is now asking for my life savings.
- 那样的家庭就像是毒药
- Family like that can be poison.
这只是感激拥有51号♥大队这个大家庭
It's one of the reasons to appreciate
众多的原因之一
having this 51 family.
- 他们不是我的家人
- This isn't my family,
说实话 这简直让人窒息
and it's getting pretty damn suffocating, to be honest.
不 不 不
No. No, no.
嘿 凯莉 我是卡弗
Hey, Kylie. It's Carver.
我…
I...
我今天没办法去上班了
I'm not going to make it in today.
我应该是感冒了
I got the flu or something.
谢谢你
Thanks.
- 我做的是化疗 不是膝盖手术
- I had chemo, not knee surgery.
我能走 克里斯托弗
I can still use my legs, Christopher.
- 我知道 我知道
- I know. I know. I know. I know.
只是 你知道 我觉得很无助
It's just, you know, I feel so helpless, you know,
看着你经历这一切
watching you go through all that.
- 我只需要你在我身边 这就够了
- You next to me is all I need.
- 在我走之前你要我给你拿点什么吗
- You want anything before I leave?
果汁 水
Here--juice, water?
- 玛格丽特酒
- Margarita?
- 我很肯定医生说你不能喝酒
- I am pretty sure that the doctor said no alcohol.
而且 现在才早上8点
Also, it is 8 o'clock in the morning.
- 我得的可是癌症 我可以为所欲为
- I have cancer. I get to do whatever I want.
- 一旦你开始产生副作用 恶心呕吐的话 你会后悔的
- I think you'll regret that once the, uh, nausea hits.
- 行吧 真扫兴
- Fine. Buzzkill.
- 是啊 是啊
- Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你呀
You.
但是我向你保证 我会把
But I promise you, I will get you everything
你要的消防站八卦带回来给你的
that you ask for at the firehouse.
- 最好是
- You better.
- 我意思是 他距离上班时间不到一个小时才打电♥话♥通知
- I mean, he gave, what, less than an hour's notice?
你的人像他那样打电♥话♥请病假 你会怎么做
What do you do when your guys call in sick like that?
- 除非他们快死了 否则他们不会这样
- Unless they're dying, they don't.
- 好吧 那卡弗他最好是在鬼门关
- Well, Carver better be at death's door.
我知道他哥哥来看过他之后他就有点不对劲
I know he was spinning out after his brother's visit,
我试着放他一马
and I'm trying to cut him some slack,
但是现在又搞这出
but now this?
头儿
Chief!
现在来得及通过我想要的临时队员的填补申请吗
Any chance my floater preferences got through?
- 你知道规矩的 副队
- You know the drill, Lieutenant.
只能在轮班开始的前一天提出请求
Requests can only be put in the day before the start of shift.
- 女孩子总可以幻想一下吧 所以谁来替班
- Girl can dream. Who we get?
- 留下来的人吧
- Whoever's left.
- 你和小蓝上的那个人聊得怎么样了
- So how'd it go with the Tinder guy?
超级性感那个 不是那个建筑师
The super hot one, not the architect.
-我们相处得挺开心
-We had fun.
不过我估计不会再见他了
Probably won't see him again, though.
哦 为什么 发生了什么事
Oh. Why? What happened?
没什么 就是觉得跟他不太搭
Nothing really. He just wasn't a match.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为我以为我对迪伦的想法也是这样的
Because I thought I was sure with Dylan,
但现在我已经开始想念他了
but then I started to miss him.
- 迪伦是谁 - 你跟他联♥系♥了吗
- Who's Dylan? - Did you reach out to him?
呃 我给他的Instagram点了赞
Uh, well, I liked one of his Instagram posts,
他也给我回了一个赞
and he liked one of mine.
嘿 嘿 大家好呀 51号♥大队的小伙伴们
Hey, hey. What's up, 51?
蒙塞尔 你是我们队的临时队员
Muncell. You're our floater.
我以为你转去奥黑尔机场那边去了
I thought you transferred over to O'Hare.
哦 还没有 但我的名字在候选名单里
Oh, not yet, but my name's still in the running.
- 我相信总有一天会调过去的 - 竞争一定很大
- Keeping the faith. - Must be competitive.
毕竟一周只用接三个救援电♥话♥ 谁不想这样呢
Only three calls a week. Who wouldn't want that?
- 51号♥救火车
- Engine 51.
系统自动报♥警♥ 西富勒顿街519号♥
Automatic alarm. 519 West Fullerton.
躲过一劫了 对吧
Dodged that one, right?
在你右手边
Guy on your right.
51号♥救火车呼叫总台
Engine 51 to Main.
呃 我们现在到达西富勒顿街519号♥的现场
Uh, we are on scene at 519 West Fullerton,
准备进入现场检查自动报♥警♥器
checking on that automatic alarm.
- 收到 - 这是你家吗
- Copy. - Hey, this your place?
不是 我住在隔壁 但我们听到了
No, I'm next door, but we heard
刚才从里面传来一声巨响
a loud bang a while ago from inside,
好像什么东西爆♥炸♥了
like something went off.
- 芝加哥消防局
- Fire department!
有人吗
Anybody in there?
没有烟 但我闻到了什么
Not showing smoke, but I smell something.
嗯 里面着火了
Yeah, we got flames in the back.
还有一名受害者
And a victim!
- 我们走 - 51号♥救火车呼叫总台
- Let's go! - 51 to Main.
我需要一辆救护车
I need an ambulance.
我们走
Let's go!
收到 51号♥救火车 救护车已在路上
Copy, 51. Ambo en route.
嘿 检查她的气道
Hey! Check her airway.
- 是粘土 - 嗯
- It's clay. - Yeah.
好吧 里特 去把火灭了吧
All right. Ritter, hit these flames.
收到
Copy that.
51号♥救火车呼叫总台 呃 把救护车叫回吧
Engine 51 to Main, uh, hold the ambo.
收到 51号♥救火车
Copy, 51.
各单位注意
Calling all .
救护车返回消防站
Ambo back to the house.
芝加哥消防局 请大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
虽然不知道这些艺术品发生了什么 不过还挺好看的 是吧
Whatever happened to art that was nice to look at, huh?
嘿 副队
Hey, Lieutenant?
咋了
Yeah.
你找到起火源了
You found the point of ignition.
- 取暖器 - 是的
- Space heater. - Yep.
和涂料稀释剂
And paint thinner.
涂漆挥发到空气中被点燃 然后...砰
Fumes ignited, and-- Kaboom.
好吧 我来负责收尾
All right, um, I'll finish this up.
你去搜查楼里其他地方
Sweep the rest of the building, please.
好的
Yeah.
芝加哥消防局
Fire department!
请大声呼救
Call out!
芝加哥消防局
Fire department.
有人在那里吗
Anybody there?
嘿 你们没事吧
Hey, you folks all right?
没事 我们听到有人打破窗户
Yeah, heard a window breaking.
是的 我们打碎的 我们表明身份了
Yeah, that was us. We announced ourselves.
你们没听到前面产生的爆♥炸♥声吗
Didn't you hear the explosion up front?
我们以为是房♥子外面
We thought that was outside.
不 是在工作室里
No, that was in the studio.
你是不是开了取暖器
Did you leave a space heater running?
哦 不 我的芭蕾舞演员们
Oh no, my ballerinas!
好吧 请跟我一起出去
OK, come outside with me.
我们会帮你检查一下
We'll get you checked out.
不了 谢谢 我很好
No, thanks. I'm fine.
很高兴听你这么说 但空气里有
I'm glad to hear it, but there's smoke
烟雾和化学物质 还有...
in the air and chemicals, and--
我没事 我保证
I'm fine. Promise.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不 你不认识
No, you don't.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey!
你可以拒绝治疗
You can refuse treatment,
但我需要你在离开前签一份同意书
but I need you to sign a release before you leave.
我不会签的 因为我压根就没来过这里
I'm not leaving because I was never here.
你懂了吗
You got that?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表