Katy
Katy!
她发绀了,血氧浓度一定骤降
Oh. She's cyanotic. Her oxygen must be tanking.
她在里面要窒息了 我的天
-She's suffocating in there. -Oh, my God.
Capp
Capp!
Capp,拿铁皮剪来
Capp, grab the tin snips,
这里有个受困伤者
we have a trapped victim in here!
收到 我去拿通气压球
-Copy! -I'll get the BVM.
没问题
You got it.
她心搏过缓,心律50
She's bradycardic, heart rate's at 50.
好,固定住面罩
All right, hold the mask steady.
我要剪开两侧让它松开
I'm going to do release cuts on both sides.
没问题
You got it.
你上通气压球,我上脉氧仪和导线
You bag her, I'll put the pulse ox and the leads on her.
没问题
You got it.
好了
Okay.
好,我要拉开了 我扶好她了
-Okay, I'll pull it off. -I got her.
准备好了吗
Ready?
慢慢来
Easy.
进去了
Coming in.
没事的,她们会处理的
It's okay, they'll take care of it.
加油,Katy
Come on, Katy...
扭紧封口
Tighten your seal.
好,谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
心律上升了,血氧也升到八十多
Heart rate is coming up. Oxygen level is in the eighties.
很好
That's good.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你好
Hey.
你知道这是哪里吗?Katy
You know where you are, Katy?
知道,Julia教练带我来
Yeah. Coach Julia brought me here,
来消防局
to the firehouse...
蠢面罩 你还好吗
-Stupid mask. -You feel okay?
还好
Yeah.
呼吸和心律都恢复正常了
Breathing and heart rate are normal,
但我想送她去医院做些检查
but I want to take her to Med to get her checked out,
以防万一
just to be safe.
但我今天有化学期末考
But I have a Chem final today.
他们一定会让你补考的
I'm sure they'll let you retake it.
化学是我最爱的科目
Well, Chem is my favorite subject.
路上我们有得聊了
So, we'll have a lot to talk about on the ride.
小心,她沉迷化学
Beware. She's obsessed.
谢谢你们那么快拆掉面罩
Thank you, for getting that mask off so quick.
你们真的很厉害
That was pretty awesome.
她没事就好
Well, we're just glad she's okay.
也许我能把这个修好
Wonder if I can fix this.
你好…
-Hey. -Hey.
我需要你诚实的评估
I am going to need your honest assessment.
当然行,评估什么
Of course. What about?
Severide休假时
When Severide took furlough
我们知道他不会马上回来
and we knew that it wasn't gonna be a quick one,
总部对我施压,要我找代班副队长
HQ pressured me into bringing in a relief Lieutenant.
我要求让Cruz代理,目的是维持
I argued for letting Cruz act up in the interest of,
连贯和分局的士气
continuity and house morale.
这很合理
Makes perfect sense.
Cruz似乎不怎么喜欢额外的责任
Cruz doesn't seem to be enjoying the added responsibility.
抢救队是精英小队
Squad is an elite unit.
他要做的事很多
He's got very big shoes to fill.
总部紧紧盯着他
HQ is watching him like a hawk.
这是很沉重的负担
It is a heavy burden
对于没主动要求这个职位的人而言
to put on someone who didn't ask for it.
你怎么想
So, what are you thinking?
何不除去他的重担呢
Why not take the pressure off?
感谢他代理职位,找代班副队长来
Thank him for filling in, bring in a relief Lieutenant,
让Joe回去做他擅长的工作
let Joe go back to doing what Joe does best.
副区长,无论Joe是否想要这职位
Chief, whether Joe wanted the job or not,
他现在也一肩扛起了
he's in it now
他需要用他的方式处理
and he needs to handle it on his terms.
如果你主动解除职务
If it's snatched away from him,
会动摇他的自信
you'll shake his confidence.
他也许再也不会尝试了
He may never try again.
好
Okay.
(职员办公区)
你觉得怎么样
Hey. How you feeling?
一如往常,化疗隔天总是感觉很糟
You know, the same day-after crap as usual.
但我没事
But I'm okay.
很抱歉我不想办派对,亲爱的
I'm sorry I don't want to do the party, honey.
你不必道歉,我…
You don't got to apologize. I...
我明白
I get it.
换个话题吧
No...Moving on.
那个…
So...
下周要覆诊
we got doctor appointments to set for next week,
我今天会处理好
I'll get on that today.
听起来很棒,谢谢 别客气
-Okay, sounds good. Thanks. -You bet.
明天下班后见了
I'll see ya tomorrow, after shift.
Mouch,你能…
Mouch, hey, will you...
跟Trudy说谢谢她劝Cindy办派对吗
tell Trudy thank you for talking to Cindy about the party.
当然
I sure will.
很高兴她努力过了,即使不成功
I'm glad she tried, you know, even if it didn't work out.
我觉得成功了
Oh, I think it worked out.
Robert
Robert.
你把这辆车顾得真好,Sam
You really have taken great care of this thing, Sam.
我只是第二任车主
I'm only the second owner.
你准备好做第三任了吗
You ready to be the third?
当然准备好了
Hell yes I am.
我爸爸和我会去魔鬼厨房♥钓鱼
You know, my dad and I go fishing down at Devil's Kitchen...
那些碎石路
the gravel roads
不喜欢我的宝马
do not agree with my BMW.
你要的银行本票在这里
Here's that cashier's check.
你有笔吗
You got a pen?
你好…
-Hey. -Hey.
各位,开始吧
Okay, guys, let's hustle!
把握机会,要比上次少15秒
We got a chance to shave 15 seconds off of our last time.
做得好,Capp,就是这样
Nice work, Capp. There you go!
做得好,来吧,加油
Good job! Here we go, guys. Come on!
加油,别慢下来
Come on! Don't slow down!
快…
Let's go...
加油
Come on, boys!
加油
Come on!
做得很好,真的很好,现在…
Good effort, guys. Really good effort. Let's...
把假人放回去,我们再来一次
let's put the dummy back and we'll try it again.
你听到他说「我们」吗
You like how he says 'we?'
我投休息一票
I vote we take a break.
投票?
Vote?
你以为这是什么
What do you think this is?
听着,好,各位
Look, okay, guys,
我知道这很痛苦
I know that this is a pain in the a**,
但我们要加强团队合作
but we gotta buff up the teamwork.
人力有所更动
We got a change in personnel.
必须确保大家配合无间
We gotta make sure that the gears are meshing.
对
Yeah.
这两个小丑往相反方向拉
Good luck meshing with Mutt and Jeff here
祝你好运了
pulling in 2 different directions.
什么
What?
他不适合跟我们合作,Joe
He's a bad fit, Joe.
人不是我挑的 你要搞定他
-I didn't pick him. -Well, you need to set him straight.
还有你…
And you...
你对他的笑话那么捧场是在帮倒忙
you're not helping matters, laughing at his jokes all the time.
现在是我的错了?别吵了
-Oh, this is my fault now? -Hey...
我要喝水休息
I'm taking a water break!
难怪Severide火速闪人
No wonder Severide high-tailed it outta here.
Cruz,你的手下还在外面等你
Cruz, your guys are out there waiting for you out there.
让他们等吧
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表