我得了癌症
I have cancer.
未来还要继续对抗病魔
We have a fight ahead of us.
如果化疗不成功
If the chemo didn't work,
选择就不多了
there is not a lot of other options.
你的扫描结果没问题
Your scan is clean.
没有癌细胞了
There's no cancer.
周三5点50分
不可能吧
Oh, absolutely not.
Carver?
Carver?
早安
Morning.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
放工具
Dropping off my tools.
这样下班后就不必跑回洛斯科拿
So, I don't have to double-back all the way to Roscoe after shift.
是你帮我介绍这份工作的,记得吗
You got me the job, remember?
Reggie家的装♥修♥?
Reggie's reno?
我记得
Yeah. I remember.
因为他说你不会嫌噪音吵
'Cause he said you were cool with some noise.
没错…但那是太阳出来后
Yes...when the sun is up!
不是清晨6点
Not at 6am!
我会尽量小声点
I'll try to keep it down.
算了
Yeah. Don't bother.
我完全醒了
I'm wide awake now!
Ritter
Hey, Ritter...
对…我正要去Stan咖啡店
yeah, yeah, I'm headed to Stan's now.
要什么?四个原味糖霜
Yeah, it was what, 4... 4 plain glazed...
四个朱古力、再四个…
4 chocolate, and 4...
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
你要怎么在没有门的地方办公
How the hell you work in here without a door?
这是唯一的缺点
It's the one drawback.
Capp总是贪快走这里,无论日夜
Capp's always cutting through here, day and night,
他根本不在乎我在忙什么
couldn't care less what I got going on.
你好吗?副区长
How are ya, Chief?
我很好,只是…
I'm good. I just...
要通知你你被委任
wanted to let you know that you've been tapped to serve...
加入国安部反恐专责小组
on a Homeland Security anti-terrorism task force
明早10点要去市中心开会
that's meeting downtown tomorrow at 10am.
怎样的专责小组 不知道
-What is this task force all about? -No idea.
但你很快就会知道了
But you'll know more soon.
其中一位联络官半小时后会来
One of the other liaisons is coming by in a half hour
给你做简报
to give you a briefing.
好,好极了,我会做好准备
Okay. Great. I'll be ready.
我弄错更表了吗?我负责买♥♥冬甩吗
Do I have my shifts mixed up? Was I on donut duty?
不,是我负责,但我…忘了
No, I was. I just...forgot.
抱歉 没事
-Sorry. -Nah.
不对,等等
No, wait...
我现在能坐下了吗
Can I sit now?
能,你要小心点
Yeah. You gotta be careful.
有些椅有安全问题
Some of these chairs are safety risks.
我坐下时你就没检查我的椅
You didn't test mine when I sat down.
即将打破芝加哥消防局
You're not about to break
值班纪录的又不是你
the CFD shift streak.
等等,真的吗 对
-Wait. Really? -Yeah.
太棒了
That's fantastic news.
听着…他马上要破纪录了
Hey...He's about to set a new record.
最多次连续值班
Most consecutive shifts in a row...
完美出席率
-perfect attendance. -Hey!
真棒
That's cool, man.
他们又不会为此颁发勋章
It's not like you they give you a medal for it.
你是芝加哥消防局Cal Ripken Jr
You're be the Cal Ripken Junior of the CFD!
只要再值完两次班就行了
You just gotta get past this shift and one more!
别做任何危险举动
Don't do anything dangerous.
你知道我们是消防员吧?Mouch
You know we're firefighters, right, Mouch?
一定是来找我的
Oh, this must be my guy.
我被提名加入国土安♥全♥部♥专责小组
I got nominated to be on a task force. Homeland Security.
没什么
No biggie.
你好,你在找我吗
Hey there, are you looking for me?
当然了
I sure am.
你要来怎么不告诉我?混♥蛋♥
Why didn't you tell me when you were coming to town, you jerk!
这是很突然的决定
It was kinda last minute.
Kelly会生气,你来时他竟然不在
Kelly's gonna be so mad... he's not even here!
他还在阿♥拉♥巴马吗 是啊
-He's still in Alabama? -Yeah.
你把我耍得团团转
You got me so good.
我还以为你是要跟我碰面的
I thought that you were this task force liaison
专责小组联络官 我是
-I'm supposed to be meeting with. -I am.
由众多城市组成的多部门专责小组
It's an inter-departmental task force comprising multiple cities.
我代表波特兰消防局前来
I'm here representing the Portland FD.
是我推荐你做芝加哥消防局联络官
And I'm the one who recommended you be one of the CFD liaisons.
真不错
Nice...
无关紧要的政策
a boondoggle!
还能用公费来芝加哥旅行
Got yourself a free trip to Chicago.
去跟大家打招呼吧
Look...Come say hi to everyone.
他们会开心得发狂
They are going to freak out.
这不是无关紧要的政策,Kidd
Yeah. It's not a boondoggle, Kidd.
我们要参加的不是什么无聊会议
This isn't some boring conference we're going to.
之所以会这么快作出决定
The reason it came together so quick
是因为要紧急应对正在发生的事
is because it's in response to stuff that's happening in real time.
什么事
What kind of stuff?
开会以外的时候不该提的
I'm not supposed to be talking about it outside of our sessions...
如果不是大家都在场的话
it's not for general consumption.
明天你就会知道完整状况了
You'll get the whole rundown tomorrow.
不过…至于其他人
But, as far as everyone else is concerned,
就让他们觉得这是无关紧要的政策
let them think it's a boondoggle,
好吗
okay?
你不能说「应对正在发生的事」
Whoa, hey, you can't just say 'stuff that's happening in real time,'
然后又不跟我说细节
and then not give me any details.
我真的别无选择,很抱歉
I don't really have a choice, sorry to say.
走吧
Come on...
大家好
Hey, guys.
你好
Hey!
你是说这整段时间
You're telling me that entire time,
你从未缺勤过?
you've never missed a single shift?
我不信
I'm not buying it.
我需要看相关文件,副区长
I'm gonna need to see the paperwork on this one, Chief.
我替他作证,是真的
I'll vouch for him. It's legit.
在Capp提起以前我自己都没发现
I didn't even realize it myself, until Capp mentioned it.
只是每天来上班
I just kept coming to work every day.
太不可思议了
Incredible.
你是代理副队长?做得怎么样
So, you're acting up? How's that?
我以前都不知道做长官这么累
I had no idea you officers work so much.
那是Casey吗 还只要吼人就好
-Is that Casey? -...had to do was yell at people.
你是云梯队的新成员吗
You the new guy on Truck?
Sam Carver,很高兴终于见到你了
Sam Carver. Nice to finally meet you.
Kidd说了很多你的事
Kidd's been telling me all about you.
我全都告诉他了
Everything. I tell him everything.
Sylvie
Sylvie.
你好,Casey 你好,Violet
-Hey, Casey. -Hey, Violet.
我该早点跟你说的
I should've said something,
但这是很临时的决定
I know, but it was so last-minute.
你好吗
How are you?
在实现梦想,你呢
Llivin' the dream, you know. You?
我很好
I'm good.
我是因为要开会才来的
Got roped into this conference...
我和Kidd是国土安♥全♥部♥小组成员
me and Kidd, actually. A DHS thing.
我想时机刚好
Figure it was perfect timing,
因为这样就能参加
because I get to be in town for
Cindy的告别癌症派对
Cindy's 'Sayonara Cancer' party.
真是好消息,对吧
How awesome for her, by the way?
是啊…
-Oh, yeah! -Hear...
她看到你会很开心的,Casey
She is gonna flip when she sees you there, Casey.
这让我想到一件事
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表