别这样,我们先去吃早午餐
Come on, we'll go get some brunch,
也许散个步
all right, maybe go for a walk!
好…
Okay...
我知道你不在乎
I know you don't care,
对你而言我只是一份病历
that I'm just some faceless file to you
但我有一个老公、五个小孩
but I have a husband and 5 kids
我不能再等了,我现在就要知道
and I can't wait any longer to know
我是否会抛下他们
if I'm going to be leaving them behind.
在你改变覆诊时间以前
Now, before you changed it,
我约的时间是上午9点,就是现在
my appointment was for 9am, which is now.
所以你现在就该见我
And that's when you should see me.
Cindy Herrmann 没错
-Cindy Herrmann. -That's right.
我想他要叫警卫了
I think he's going to get security.
很好 好
-Good. -Yeah.
警卫有种就把我拖出去
Let them try and drag me out of here.
很抱歉我改了覆诊时间
I'm sorry for moving the appointment.
我没发现他们已经重排时间了
I didn't realize they had already rescheduled it.
就是这样
Well, they had.
请坐
Have a seat?
老实说
Honestly,
做医生很常要告知坏消息
I have to give a lot of bad news in this job.
所以当我有好消息时
So, I tend to save it for the end of the day
通常会想留到下班前
when I get the chance to share something wonderful.
这让我能带一点希望回家
It gives me some hope, to carry home with me.
好…好消息?
Something...something wonderful?
Cindy,你的扫描结果没问题
Cindy, your scan is clean.
没有癌细胞了
There's no cancer.
化疗奏效了
The chemotherapy did its job.
当然接下来几年
Now, that doesn't mean there won't be periodic checks
你还是要定期检查
for the next few years,
我们必须保持警觉
we'll have to be vigilant about that.
但这是目前最好的结果了
But this is the best news we could have hoped for.
我让你俩独处一下
I'll give you 2 a moment.
我的姑娘
My girl...
我的女孩
My girl...
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表