我不需要褓姆
Well, I don't really need a babysitter,
不过没问题,你是老大
but all right, you're the boss.
Capp、Tony,去地下室 收到
-Capp, Tony, basement! -Copy.
请各位远离建筑物,有谁受伤吗
Everyone, let's clear away from the building. Is anyone hurt?
消防局,听到请呼救
Fire department! Call out!
消防局,听到请呼救
Fire department! Call out!
救命,我在这里
Help! Over here!
别担心火势,你要出去
Don't worry about the fire! You got to get outside!
保冷箱,我们要保住保冷箱
The cooler! We need to save the cooler!
不
No!
我们要保住保冷箱
We need to save the cooler!
Gallo,帮我一把 好
-Gallo, give me a hand! -Yeah.
Mouch,去看有否其他伤者
Mouch, check for other victims,
然后试着抢救保冷箱
and then try to get that cooler!
收到 1、2、3
-Copy! -1, 2, 3...
快,我们要走了
Come on, we got to go!
消防局,听到请呼救
Fire department! Call out!
消防局,听到请呼救
Fire department! Call out!
拜托救救我
Please...Help!
救我,拜托救我
Help me! Please, help me!
我在这里,拜托救我
I'm over here, please help me!
我能去救她 快去
-I can get to her! -Do it!
拜托救我,拜托
Please! Help me! Please!
蹲下
Stay down!
蹲下,没事的,你蹲下
Stay down! It's all right. Just stay down!
你不会有事的
You're gonna be all right.
你能带她从窗户离开
You can get her out through the window!
好的,外面见了 收到
-Affirmative! See you outside! -Copy that.
你蹲低,紧跟在我身边
You're gonna stay low and you're gonna stay next to me.
我们不会有事的
We're gonna be all right.
有一名伤者要从D侧出来
We got one victim coming out, delta side.
收到
Copy that.
消防局,听到请呼救
Fire department! Call out!
我们站到南侧吧
Let's take the south side position.
女士,给你上氧气罩
Ma'am, let's get you some oxygen.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他有工作要做,能出来时就会出来
He's got a job to do, but he'll be out when he can.
好吗
All right?
急救员
Medic?
女士,这边请
Ma'am, this way.
你办到了
Hey. You did it.
做得好
Nice work.
我们到这边来帮你检查一下
Let's go over here and get you checked out.
搜救完成,副队长,后面没伤者了
We finished our sweep, Lieutenant. No more victims in the back room.
好,Mouch回报
All right. Mouch, report.
Mouch
Mouch!
你在哪里
Where are you?
Joe
Joe?
等等
Hey, whoa!
退后,温度很高
Keep back, it's hot!
好
All right.
谢天谢地 没问题吗
-Oh, thank god. Thank god. -They're good?
没问题
They are.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这里的血袋足以救一百多条人命
This is enough blood to save 100 lives or more.
看看你,Mouch,救了100条人命
Look at you, Mouch, 100 lives.
简直破纪录了
That's gotta be some kind of record.
好了
All right.
现在来帮你检查一下吧
Now, let's get you checked out.
好,51分局,收拾装备
Okay, 51, let's wrap it up.
刚刚真是一场大战,对吧
Man, that was a bloodbath, am I right?
我见世面了
That was a new one on me.
那是一场精彩大火
Yeah. That was a good fire.
Cruz还想让我坐冷板凳
Cruz tried to sideline me back there,
但我还是成功救人了
and I still pulled off the save.
副区长,你有空吗
Chief, you got a sec?
有什么事?Joe
What do you need, Joe?
Keith Bamford不适合这里
Keith Bamford isn't working out.
怎么说
How so?
他似乎不怎么尊重我
He doesn't seem to respect me much
我觉得一定还有别的人选
and I just figured there's gotta be
不会让我心里这么不舒服
somebody else we can get that won't give me heartburn.
如果他不尊重你的命令
If he isn't respecting your command,
写进报告里,要求新的替代人选
write him up and find a new replacement.
写进报告里?
Write him up?
他被派来是因为Severide休假
He has been detailed here due to Severide's absence.
如果你想摆脱他,就要注明理由
So, if you want to get rid him, you need to document cause.
我想既然我只是代理副队长…
I mean, I figured, since I'm just acting lieutenant...
副区长,我不想让那家伙
Chief, I don't want to be the reason
留下不良纪录
the guy gets a black mark on his record.
Cruz,你在带领三号♥抢救队
Cruz, you are leading Squad 3.
想办法搞定他,不然就让他滚
Either make it work or send him packing.
你自己决定
Your call.
谢谢副区长
Thank you, Chief.
这是枫糖糖霜的味道吗
Do I taste maple glaze.
很高兴你留意到了
Thank you for noticing.
你拿着什么?Mouch
What you got there, Mouch?
芝加哥经典
A Chicago classic,
1972年的美国拉弗兰斯
a '72 American LaFrance.
那是什么?模型吗 当然
-What is that, a model? -Sure is.
1比25的比例,5级模型
One to twenty-five scale, level 5 build.
最高级的
That's the highest level.
真不错,很好玩的嗜好
That's neat. What a fun hobby.
这不是嗜好,这是历史保存
It's not a hobby, it's historical preservation.
你们都知道芝加哥手工艺博物馆吧
You all know the Chicago Craftsmanship Museum?
不知道 不知道,从没听过
-No. -Not really. Never heard of it.
通常当我砌完模型后
Normally, when I finish one of these bad boys,
我会捐给那个博物馆让世人观赏
I donate it to the museum for the world to enjoy,
但这个是受人委托砌的
but this one I'm building on commission.
Clem Girardi副区长赏识我的才华
Deputy District Chief Clem Girardi recognized my talents
因为看到我几年前砌的
from a '6♥4♥ Mack Pumper
196♥4♥年马克水泵消防车
I built a few years back,
亲自请我帮他找到这架模型车
and personally asked me to track this one down for him.
为什么
Why?
对,他为什么不自己砌
Yeah, why didn't he build it himself?
那难道不是模型的意义吗
Isn't that the point of these models?
这可是五级模型,Brett
It's a level 5, Brett.
虽然这种挑战令我平静
And while I find a challenge like this calming,
让我进入冥想状态
a real meditation,
业余模型爱好者承受不这种压力
an amateur builder would crumble under the pressure.
这需要耐心和激光般的专注力
It takes patience, and a laser-like focus.
你必须进入完全的禅境
You have to go totally Zen.
要是胶水干掉后有任何零件歪掉…
If any one piece is off-axis when that glue dries...
(1972年美国拉弗兰斯订制泵车)
你就要重粘?
You have to re-glue it?
消防炮呢
Where's the deck gun?
谁也不准动
Nobody move.
快点,到底在哪里
Come on, where is it?
一定有消防炮
There has to be a deck gun.
那就像圣诞树上的星星
It's the metaphorical cherry on top!
(61号♥救护车,人员受困…)
(Ambulance 61, person in distress...)
留意脚步
Watch your step!
(西马克斯威尔街348号♥)
(348 West Maxwell...)
拜托快点
Hurry, please...
我先生像疯了一样
my husband, he's acting crazy.
我不知道怎么了
I don't know what's wrong.
他叫什么名字 Andrew
-What's his name? -Andrew.
不…离我远一点
No...Stay away!
Andrew,我们是来帮你的 不
-Andrew, we're here to help. -No.
他来做什么?你为何找他来?不…
What's he doing here? Why'd you bring him? No...
叫他走开,你们都走开
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表