Understood.
好,来吧,上车了
All right. Go ahead. Get settled in.
我想你很熟悉环境了
I think you know your way around.
我也觉得
Yeah. I think I do.
怎么了
What happened?
你看起来一副快死的样子,怎么了
You look 2 days from death. What is it?
食物中毒
Food poisoning.
不会吧…
Oh, no...
Herrmann
Herrmann,
你检查过那些热狗棒有否过期吗
did you even check the expiration date on those corn dogs.
不是我害的,一份才三条小香肠
This ain't on me! The serving size as 3 dogs, all right.
他吃掉整盘
He ate the whole pan!
40条迷你香肠大概是8条普通香肠
So, 40 mini dogs is the same as, I don't know, 8 regular hot dogs.
那不该让你这么不舒服
You shouldn't get sick from that.
就是会这样
Yeah, you should!
你吃的到底是什么香肠
What kind of hot dogs are you eating?
我发誓,每次看到Javi
I swear, Javi's a foot taller
他都长高很多
every time I see him.
我也觉得,而我每天都看到他
Same. And I see him every day.
看看Otis脸上的笑容 是啊
-Man, look at that smile on Otis. -Yeah.
我带Griffin和Ben
I took Griffin and Ben
去提摩西湖划独木舟
kayaking on Timothy Lake.
那里很美
It's really gorgeous.
钓到很多鳟鱼
Caught a bunch of trout.
看起来很开心
Oh, man...that looks like a blast.
真的很开心
Yeah. It really was.
做老大的感觉怎么样
So, how do you like being the boss?
我不会骗你,感觉很棒
I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty cool actually.
但我还没找到工作和生活的平衡
I still haven't figured out the work-life balance.
这份工作太耗神了
This job is all-consuming.
一定的
No doubt.
带人需要做出很多牺牲
Leadership requires a lot of sacrifice.
家人也是
So does family.
总是必须付出代价
There's always a price to pay.
但听起来你这个副队长做得很好
But it sounds like you're good at the lieutenant stuff.
如果你想升上去,相信没问题的
If it's something you want to pursue, I'm sure you'll find your way.
走了,去车♥库♥演练
Let's go...drills, app floor!
我才不要穿那个
I'm not wearing that.
你就要,除非你想被写进报告里
You are if you don't want to get written up.
快去
Move!
学员
Candidate!
加把劲,动作快,81小队
Come on...pick it up, 81!
你们真的要让这波特兰消防局小丑
You really gonna let this Portland FD clown
再次打败你们吗
beat you again?
穿好了
Done.
我很失望
I am disappointed.
连续四次了 他是纪录保持人
-That was 4 times in a row. -He holds the house record.
好,我要加入竞赛
All right. I'm gonna have to get in here,
不然根本没人是你的对手
give you some real competition.
没问题,午餐后见
You're on. After lunch.
我好像没看过那个
Don't think I've seen that before.
对,我刚找到的,这是我妈妈的
Yeah. I just found it. It was my mom's.
真不错
It's nice.
是啊
Yeah.
断电了吗?怎么一回事
We trip a breaker? What happened?
快关掉 为什么
-Turn those off! -Why?
Tony在养病
Tony is convalescing.
怎么了
What's wrong?
好了,我要找浮动人力来代班
All right. That's it. I'm calling in a floater.
不
No!
我必须这么做,身为代理副队长…
I have to. It's my responsibility as acting Lieutenant...
他会好起来的
He'll be fine.
记得他有次出外勤时弄断脚趾吗
Remember when he broke a toe in the middle of a call?
那也没拖慢他
Didn't miss a beat.
还有一次他被醉酒踩单车的人撞到
Or when he got hit by that drunk bicyclist?
食物中毒打不倒他的,他是在…
A little food poisoning won't take him out, he's just...
储蓄能量
conserving energy.
我要听你亲口跟我说
I need to hear it from you.
如果我们接到任务…我会打起精神
If we...if we get a call... I will rally.
目的是帮你们的消防员一把
The idea is to give your firefighters a leg up,
万一他们出勤时遇到这类攻击
in case they respond to one of these attacks.
或也许有机会从中预防这类攻击
Or maybe even get a chance to prevent one in progress.
知道威胁大概什么时候会出现吗
Is there a time frame on this kind of threat?
目前不知道
I don't think so.
一切都还很模糊
It's all pretty vague.
我希望一切都是空穴来风,但…
I'm hoping it's just empty bluster, but...
但我们都知道这些人的能耐
But we all what these sort of people are capable of.
我看到芝加哥出现在目标城市里时
When I saw Chicago on that list of target cities,
就觉得必须参与
I had to get involved.
这里还是我家,在很多层面都是
This is still home, in a lot of ways.
是啊,那么…
Yeah. So,
你什么时候会回来
when are you coming back?
Ben明年就去念大学了
Ben'll be off to college next year.
我也想回来,但要先处理好一些事
I'd love to return, but some things have to fall in place first.
像是什么
Like?
81号♥云梯车,人员受困
(Truck 81. Person trapped.
南伟曼街650号♥
(650 South Wayman.
我该走了
That's me.
没错,去吧
Yep! Go get 'em.
其中一个住户的男友
So, we had an arrest warrant for the boyfriend
是通缉犯
of one of the residents...
他犯下一连串抢劫案
wanted for a string of robberies.
我们敲他女友家门时
Idiot bailed out of the window
那个白♥痴♥从窗户跳下来
when we knocked on his girlfriend's door.
救命
Help.
需要移开所有警车
We need to move all these cop cars out of the way
我们才能升云梯
so we can deploy the aerial.
好,Carver,你帮他 收到
-All right, Carver, help him. -Copy.
拜托快点
Hurry, please.
副队长,我应该能从四楼捉住他
Lieutenant, I think I can grab him from the fourth floor.
好,去吧
Yeah. Do it.
救命
Help!
消防局
Fire department!
拜托救我 我会救你的
-Help. Please! -I got you, all right?
好了,兄弟
All right, bud.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
Joel
Joel.
好了,Joel
All right, Joel.
麻烦你再撑一会
If you just hang on for a second longer,
我会救你,好吗
I got you, all right?
Mouch,快升云梯 好
-Mouch! Hurry it up with that aerial! -Right!
别放手 我不会放手…
-Don't let go. -I'm not gonna let go...
拜托
Please!
听我指挥,1、2、3
On 3. 1, 2, 3...
别放开我
Don't drop me!
你觉得怎么样
So, what'd you think?
我们跟你的新分局一样优秀吧
We give your new company a run for their money?
是啊
Yeah.
欢迎亲自来评断
Come see for yourself.
我们6月有召集令
We've got a muster in June.
你刚刚的救援表现得很好
Hey. That save back there was something special.
不,只是做必须做的事而已
No. Just doing what had to be done.
但没多少人能办到
Man, but not a lot of people could've done that.
没多少消防员能办到
Not a lot of firefighters could've done that.
你要很能忍♥受浓烟才行
You're getting to be one hell of a smoke-eater.
谢谢你,分队长
Thanks, Captain.
我认识的Gallo会在回程途中
The Gallo I know would've post-gamed
一直谈那次抢救
that call all the way home.
我们救了人,没什么好谈的
We made the save. Nothing to post-game.
我哥哥跑来找我时,我心里很乱
It messed me up when my brother resurfaced.
工作无法专心,也睡不好
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表