剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
不 我要留下来
No no, I was going to stay--
我会给她们读本书 哄她们睡觉
I'll read a book and I'll let 'em sleep.
我好久没做这么简单而有意义的事情了
When do I do something as simple and rewarding like that?
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
...仍然被通缉
...and wanted in an outstanding warrant.
把双手伸出窗外
Put your hands out the window!
怎么回事
What's this about?
从外面把门打开然后从卡车里出来
Open the door from the outside and step out of the truck.
你不明白 我爸爸
Look, you don't understand, okay? My father--
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
我爸爸被送到医院了
Look, my father has been rushed to the hospital.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
好了 好了
Okay! Okay, alright?
你以前从来没做过这个吗
You've never made this before?
没有 也没吃过
No. Never eaten one, either.
你还好意思自称厨师
And you call yourself a chef.
我小时候经常在篝火旁边吃这个
I used to have these all the time as a kid around a campfire.
你是在哪儿长大的
Where'd you grow up?
肯塔基的欧文斯伯勒
Owensboro, Kentucky.
肯塔基的欧文斯伯勒
Owensboro, Kentucky!
我们能在康纳身上插根管子吗
Can we put a hose on Connor?
你要在切萨皮克海岸待多久
How long are you staying in Chesapeake Shores?
要待一阵子
Might be a while...
你很喜欢这里嘛
Little bit of a spell, huh?
你可以一直住在小木屋里
You can always live in the cottage.
但我住在小木屋里
I live in the cottage.
你不回芝加哥了吗
You're not going back to Chicago?
我想现在是个宣布的好时机
Well, I guess now is as good a time as any to make my announcement.
也许我应该站起来
Perhaps I should stand.
现在我们知道为什么你是戏剧导演了
Now we know why you direct drama.
有道理
Good point.
我之前想跟你说来着
I tried to tell you this earlier
但被耽误了
but we got... sidetracked.
马丁
Martin--
布蕾 这个消息你已经等了很久
Bree, you've been waiting a very long time to hear this.
不不不
No, no, no.
布蕾
Bree--
不不不
No, no, no.
布蕾 布蕾
Bree, Bree.
马丁不要
Don't Martin--
求你了 马丁 不要
Please-- martin, don't do this.
舞左剧团希望你
The Stage Left Theater Company would like you
担任这季的入驻剧作家
to be this season's playwright in residence.
-这是好事吧 -恭喜你
- That's good right? - Congratulations!
行了 安静 安静
Alright! Quiet down! Quiet down!
别这么安静 我是开玩笑的
Don't be that quiet, I was just kidding..
崔思 我看你之前走了
Trace, I saw you run out earlier and
我找不到你
now I can't seem to find you.
打给我
Call me.
有什么新鲜事吗
So, new?
我弄了个家庭旅馆 就快开业了
I have a B&B. It's almost open.
宝贝
Hey honey!
爸 你回来了
Hey Dad, you're back!
你想告诉她吗
Do you want to tell her?
我找到工作了
I got a job!
她找到工作了
She got a job!
-什么 -入驻剧作家
- What? - Playwright in residence.
天啊 布蕾
Oh my gosh! Bree!
各位 过去几天 我...
Hey guys, these past few days, I've been um...
暑假也快结束了
Well, now that the summer is coming to an end,
大家应该都在想接下来的计划
I'm sure that everybody's thinking about what's next.
我只想说 我很感激有你们这群家人
I just wanted to say that I am deeply grateful for this family.
我们不仅在活着 而且活得很精彩
And not just because we survive, but because we thrive.
看看外婆
Look at Gran,
这么大年纪了 还独自一人飞去爱尔兰
flying all the way to Ireland on her own at her age.
我很想她
I miss her.
凯文 杰西
Kevin, Jess...
如果你俩真的遭遇不幸
if things had gone horribly wrong for you,
可能就不会坐在这里了
you two might not be here.
在我看来 很显然
To me it seem clearly obvious
你俩会继续一往无前 排除万难
that there is no stopping either one of you.
我很欣慰
And I am so thankful.
布蕾·奥布赖恩
Bree O'Brien...
布蕾
Bree.
再次恭喜你实现了自己其中一个梦想
Congratulations again on realizing one of your dreams.
无论你下什么决定
Whatever you decide to do,
无论你去留与否
whether it's to stay here with us or go,
要记住 我们一直都在你身边
just know that we are always with you.
年轻人 咱俩...
Young man, you and I...
你和我
You and I.
关系非常复杂
Have a very, very complex relationship.
但我觉得这是因为...
But I think the reason for that is that...
你比我想象中要更像我
you are so much more like me than I ever realized.
所以
So...
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的大女儿
And to my first born,
别人总说你在追随我的脚步
to those who say that you are following in my footsteps,
但我觉得你走出了自己的一片天
I say, that you are walking a path that is entirely your own.
我真为你感到骄傲
And I'm so pround of you.
我为所有人感到骄傲
I'm proud of all of you guys.
你们爷爷曾经说过
Your grandfather used to say,
"爱尔兰人经常内战
"The reason we Irish fight so much,
是因为没有其他值得一战的敌人"
is because we have no other worthy opponents."
为了我们心中的斗魂
So here's to that fighting spirit in all of us.
为了我们以后面临的挑战
Here is to meeting what ever rises up in front of us, head-on.
愿大家健康长寿
May you live as long as you want
心想事成
and never want as long as you live.
为奥布赖恩家族干杯
To the O'Briens!
为奥布赖恩家族干杯
To the O'Briens!
干杯
Cheers!
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表