剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
It's a wedding ring...?
在地板上发现的 卡在一条裂缝里
Found it in the floor boards, stuck in one of the cracks.
很漂亮 而且明显挺旧的
It's really pretty. And obviously old.
一定是很多年前
Someone must have dropped it
有人掉在那里的
who knows how many years ago.
把戒指拿给米克
Give it to Mick.
他是历史协会的理事会成员
He's on the board of the Historical Society,
可以代为转交
he can pass it on to them.
你第一天上班怎么样
So, how was your first day at work?
我想我表现得有点过于强势
I think I came off a little bit too strong.
你
You?
你一定给他们留下了深刻的印象
I'm sure you knocked 'em dead.
谢谢你让我凉快了
Thank you for cooling me down.
崔思
Trace...
我知道我们有很多时间要弥补 可是
I know that we have a lot of time to make up for, but...
不如我们礼拜六去萨莉的餐厅吃早午餐
Why don't we go for brunch on Saturday at Sally's?
我不认为这是个好主意
I don't think that's such a good idea,
不过我很高兴你能来见我
but I'm glad you came by.
是谁啊
Who goes there?
是我
It's me.
我 我是谁
Me? Who's me?
你妈妈
Your Mom!
康纳 听到吗
Connor? Hello?
好啊
Hey.
好啊
Hey!
不好意思 没想到你会来
Sorry. I didn't expect you--
你从没邀请过我
You never invited me.
也对
Right.
我连续学习了12个小时
I've been studying for 12 hours straight.
我想来给你一个惊喜
I thought I'd surprise you.
快进来 抱歉 这里乱得像猪圈
Well, come on in! Sorry the place is kind of a sty.
我没来过 不用交租能住在这里也不错
I've never seen your place. Not bad for rent free.
你不是吧 爸爸帮我交租那又如何
Really? So what Dad pays the rent.
我知道我只需要兼♥职♥打工有多幸运
I know how lucky I am to only work part time.
你似乎不明白...
What you don't seem to understand--
停 你为什么对我那么生气
Stop! Why are you so angry at me?
我们真的要聊这个话题吗 你认真的吗
Are we really doing this? Now? Seriously?
你有更好的主意吗
You have a better idea?
对 我有更好的主意 不如永远不要提起
Yeah, I have a better idea. How about we never do that.
怎么样
How about that?
妈妈 这种小事不值得你哭
Mom, this isn't worth crying about.
来这里是个错误 很抱歉我打扰你了
This was a mistake. I am sorry I bothered you.
妈妈 等等
Mom, wait!
好了 姑娘们 我现在正在给房♥子建框架
Okay, now. Girls, what I'm doing here is called framing,
但是盖房♥子最重要的一步
but the most important part of building
是打地基
is the foundation.
如果地基打得不牢固
Because without a strong foundation,
整栋楼房♥可能很快会坍塌
the whole building can collapse on you very quickly.
所以你们... 姑娘们 姑娘们
So you-- Hey, girls! Girls!
你好
Hi!
我们不是要一起盖一所玩具房♥子吗
Aren't we building a playhouse together?
你把活儿全干了
You're doing everything.
我们无事可做了
There's nothing left for us to do.
可是我
Well I--
跳高一点 凯特琳
Higher! Caitlyn.
够高了 一下 一下
Euough! One, one, one.
妈妈 我们在盖玩具房♥子
Mom! We're building a playhouse!
我有帮忙
And I'm helping!
好厉害 外公最喜欢盖东西了
Wow! Well, grandpa loves building things.
你们知道吗 他盖了一间树屋
You know, he built a tree house
给康纳舅舅和凯文舅舅
for Uncle Connor and Kevin.
好酷
Cool!
你好啊 亲爱的
Hi hon.
就是这样
That's right!
嗨 我正说起你呢
Hey! I was just talking about you.
嗨 我发脾气了
Hey, I lost my temper,
我觉得你得打电♥话♥给妈妈
and I think you should call Mom.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
没那么严重 只是她到我住的地方来了
No, not like that. It's just... she came by my place...
我不知道为什么
I don't know why,
她走的时候就哭了
and by the time she left she was crying.
你说了什么
What did you say?
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
真的吗 你真的不知道她为什么生气吗
Really? You have no idea why she was upset?
别管这事了 艾比 好吗
You know what? Just forget it Abby, all right?
别管了 康纳 是你给我打的电♥话♥
Forget it? Connor, you called me.
我给你打电♥话♥是为了问候妈妈 不是让你教训我
I called you to check on Mom, not to lecture me.
喂 康纳
Hello? Connor?
好了 姑娘们 让让 我来了
All right girls! Move over, I'm coming in!
这顿饭真好吃 我要表扬一下厨师
That was a great meal. My compliments to the chef.
干得漂亮 厨师 我们去剧场
Well done chef! So, what do you say we go out
收个尾怎么样
and finish up with the playhouse?
半小时之后天就要黑了
It's going to be dark in a half hour.
没关系 工作还是得做嘛
That doesn't matter, The work must go on, right?
没错
Right.
姑娘们 帮我收拾一下桌子
Girls, help me clear the table first.
我们得告诉她
We have to tell her.
不 这是个坏主意
No, that's a terrible idea.
艾比要操心的事情已经够多的了
Abby has enough on her plate.
难道你不想知道吗
Wouldn't you want to know?
当然
Of course.
但我们连是不是有事都不知道
But we don't even know that something is going on.
他们有可能只是朋友
They could just be friends!
只是朋友 别开玩笑了
Just friends. Puh-leeze.
姑娘们 不许说悄悄话
Girls! No whispering.
我听说你们要搬去小房♥子里
I hear you're moving to the cottage.
没有 我只是在跟孩子们说
Uhh... well... yeah... no. That was something
这样他们就不会对搬家太反感
I told the girls so they would feel better about moving.
是啊 奶奶说你终于要搬去小房♥子里了
Yeah, Gran mentioned you're finally moving to the cottage.
我们会去看你的
And we're going to visit you.
搬家是个大冒险
Moving is an adventure!
没错
Yes, it is.
我们来帮助布蕾姨妈收拾行李吧
Let's help Aunt Bree pack.
不用 不用 我可能
No... no... I think... I don't think that I'm
看来我要搬家了
I guess I'm moving!
因为搬家是场大冒险
Because moving is an adventure!
孩子们 孩子们
Girls, girls!
这是个打字机
This is a typewriter!
我们玩一玩吧
Let's play with it!
请别动打字机
Please don't touch the typewriter!
爸爸 你不会现在还要
Dad, you're not actually going to
继续干活吧
continue working right now are you?
我弄完了门和框架 接下来就快了
I finished the floor and the framing, it'll go fast!
崔思在教堂的地板下找到了这个
Actually Trace found this under the floor of the church.
不知道是哪儿来的
Wonder where that came from?
我能看看吗
May I?
当然
Sure.
你能不能去取一下油漆
Did you have a chance to pick up the paint?
什么
What?
孩子们房♥间的油漆
For the girls' bedroom?
不行
No.
好吧 明天就是周日 我到时候再弄吧
Okay, well tomorrow is Saturday, I'll do it then.
我把钥匙放在了丽的花盆下面
I left the key under the flowerpot for Leigh.
她一整天都不在 肯定发生了什么
She hasn't been here all day. Something's going on.
可能吧 但我是个作家
Maybe, but I'm a writer
作家的脑袋里净是不寻常的事
and a writer should never think the obvious.
我也不希望我的妹妹受伤
I also don't want to see my sister getting hurt.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我也不知道
I have no clue.
你几岁了啊
What are you, six?
你怎么来得这么快
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表