剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
我只是想帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
妈 你的车好像停在了残疾车位
Mom? I think you parked your car in a handicap spot.
我76岁了
I'm 76 years of age,
也能算得上是残疾人了
I think that ought to count for something.
我去移开 奶奶
I'll move it, Gran.
谢谢你 凯文
Thank you Kevin.
天啊 康纳
Oh my god, Connor!
跟我当年刚买♥♥的时候一样快
Fast as the day I bought it.
你在干什么
What're you doing on that?
我在车♥库♥里找到的
I found it in the garage.
我是指你没戴头盔
I mean without a helmet.
我们可不希望你因此变成器官捐赠者
We don't want you winding up an organ donor.
每个人在夏天都需要一台自行车 不是吗
Everyone needs a bicycle in the summertime, right?
好吧 我们都进去吧
All right, let's all go in.
不 等等
No, wait, wait, wait.
我们得拍一张全家福照片
We've gotta have one family photo.
米克 不要
Mick, no!
我们很久没拍过了 我们拍一个...
We haven't done one in a while, we're doing a--
不行 没得商量 我们太久没拍了
no, no arguments, we haven't had one in forever.
萨莉咖啡店
萨莉 这边
Sally, over here.
请你帮我们拍一张全家福
Please do a family photo for us.
没问题
Sure.
准备好 大家站好位置
Okay, so, here we go. Everybody line up.
凯文 快点
Kev, c'mon.
来吧
Here we go.
-很久没看到这么多奥布赖恩聚一起 -快
- I haven't seen this many O'Briens together in... - Come on up.
你今晚要走了 照片可以纪念这个时刻
You leave tonight, so this will mark the occasion.
杰西 你站这里
Jess, get in here.
布蕾·奥布赖恩
Bree O'Brien?
赶紧 准备好
Come on, here we go.
去吧 布蕾
Come on, Bree.
各位 往中间挤挤
Everyone, try to squeeze in.
老天 已经没地方挤了
Oh for goodness sake, we can't squeeze anymore.
还得再挤挤
I need you to squeeze a little more.
好了 大家一起说"萨莉"
Okay, everyone say "Sally's!"
"萨莉"
Sally's!
谢谢你 萨莉
Thank you, Sally.
很容易 对吧
Painless, right?
谢谢你 萨莉 太谢谢了
Thank you Sally, thanks so much.
看看大家照得怎么样
Let's have a look and see if we got anything decent.
过来看看
Here come look.
刚才好紧张
That was a little tense.
就像以前一样
Just like old times.
看啊
Oh, look...
这张不错
Yeah, that's the one.
你会没事吧
You going to be okay?
没问题
Yeah, fine.
你先去吧 我马上就来
Go ahead and I'll be right in.
好的
Okay.
姑娘们 等一下咪♥咪♥
Hey girls, wait for Mimi!
你还没跟我说清楚
You still haven't explained to me
你在纳什维尔究竟发生了什么事
what really happened back in Nashville.
我已经全告诉你了
There's nothing more to say than what I already said.
酒喝得太多 睡得太少吗
Drinking too much and sleeping too little?
你为什么不坦率一点
Why won't you open up?
又不是只有我一个人不坦率
I'm not the only one here.
我想这比我们想象的
I guess this is going to be more difficult
要难得多
than either of us would've imagined.
我觉得也是
I guess so...
你的音乐怎么样了
What about your music?
我需要它的时候就搞一搞
It's there when I need it.
崔思 音乐是你的一切
Trace, music was everything to you.
经过了那么多年的努力
When I finally made it,
当我终于成功了
after all those years of trying,
却发现不是我想象的那样
it just wasn't what I thought it would be.
而且 我有一百万种方法挣钱糊口
Besides, there's a million ways I can earn a living.
就好像帮你♥爸♥爸干活一样
Like swinging a hammer for your father.
你就打算这样放弃你的事业
Wait, so you're just going to walk away from your career?
你的梦想 你的计划吗
Your dreams? That's your plan?
生活就是在你制定
Life's what happens when you're busy
各种计划时流失的 不是吗
making other plans, right?
你呢
What about you?
我记得你以前也有好多梦想
I remember you having a whole lot of dreams
制定了好多计划
and making a whole lot of plans.
计划是会变的
Plans changed.
我的梦想得先放一放
My dreams had to be put on hold.
我不再是以前的我了
I'm not in that position anymore.
我有孩子有事业 有个前夫还有
I have kids and a career and an ex-husband and--
艾比
Abby.
暂时别去想韦斯
Forget about Wes and your career and your family
或你的事业或你的家庭
just for a minute.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
快闭上
Close them!
你想要什么
What do you want?
你真正想要的是什么
What do you really want?
此时此刻
In this moment?
我不知道
I don't know...
看这些月季
Look at these China roses.
还有牡丹
And the peonies.
真香
They smell so good.
我都不记得这个花♥园♥了
I don't even remember this flower garden.
因为奶奶是你走后才开始种花的
Well, that's cause Gran planted it after you left.
杰西求爸爸帮她卖♥♥花种
Umm, Jess begged dad to sell seed packs
来完成她的五年级项目
for her fifth grade school project.
但那时飓风丹尼斯正在肆虐
But that was the year of Hurricane Dennis.
所以就成了杰西的项目
So that became Jess's project.
奶奶把每粒种子都种了
Gran planted every last seed.
奶奶是这样的
That's Gran.
我真高兴你的奶奶没事
I am so thankful that your gran is okay.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我也很高兴我们可以
And I'm also thankful for the excuse
借这个理由再团聚
for us to get together.
我知道这需要时间 亲爱的
I know it's going to take time, honey.
但我愿意重返芝加哥
But I'd love to come to Chicago again.
让我看看
Oooh, let's me look.
没事 没事
I'm fine, it's fine.
你说得对
You're right.
这需要时间
It's gonna take time.
你的柠檬小方带我回到了从前
Your lemon squares bring me right back. Really!
我上个月才给你寄了一些
I sent you some last month.
那时完全像是新手作品
And like a total noob,
我带去了学习研讨会
I took them to study group.
新手作品
A noob?
算了
Never mind.
你能不能再给我做点
But will you make some more?
当然
Of course.
太好了
Yes!
你怎么样
How's everything going?
你的学习怎么样
How's your studying going?
很难
It's a grind.
我觉得很无聊
I'm bored.
就好像又过了一次高三
It's been like that the entire third year.
我记得你的托马斯舅舅也这么觉得
I recall your Uncle Thomas feeling the same way
他在法学院的时候
when he was in law school.
说实话 外婆
To be honest, Gran...
我都不知道自己该怎么办
I don't even know what it's all about.
甚至不知道自己想做什么律师
I don't even know what kind of law I want to practice.
这是你选的路
This is the path that you've chosen
你得坚持到底
and you need to walk it till the end.
等你拿到律师证后再做别的打算
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表