剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
《湾畔倾情》前情提要
Previously on Chesapeake Shores.
贝卡
Becca?
丽贝卡 你在哪里
Rebecca! Where are you?
杰西 救我
Jess... help me!
贝卡 你在哪里
Becca, where are you?
我找不到你 贝卡
I can't find you Becca!
我不会游泳了
I can't swim anymore.
拉着我的手
Take my hand!
够不到
I can't!
丽贝卡
Rebecca!
别告诉我你又来因为亲了我而道歉
Don't tell me you're here to apologize for kissing me again.
不是
No.
你也别说昨晚我们犯错了
And you're not about to say last night was a mistake,
或是"情况复杂"
or a "Complication?"
我想的恰恰相反
Actually, I was going to do the exact opposite.
早上好 艾比
Good morning, Abby.
莱利夫人
Mrs. Riley...
你什么时候才愿意叫我迪
When are you going to feel comfortable calling me Dee?
好吧 迪
Sure... Dee.
妈妈说得给阿克塞尔装个床
Mom decided Axel needed a new dog bed.
显然跟我挤一张床
Apparently sleeping on mine
太委屈他了
isn't good enough for him anymore.
艾比 你要喝咖啡吗
Abby, coffee?
不必了 我...
No, I'm okay, I just--
加点奶油就好 谢谢
will take some cream, thanks!
好吧
Yeah.
狗床
Dog bed?
只是来找我的借口
An excuse to stop by.
我觉得她跟我爸又闹矛盾了
I think she and my father are having problems again.
她能来找你是好事
It's nice that she feels comfortable doing that with you.
还有阿克塞尔
And Axel.
怎么一大早就过来了
So, what brings you here so early?
谢谢
Thank you.
我想借点漆刷
I uh... I need some paintbrushes,
因为今天打算给女孩们的房♥间刷漆
because we're painting the girls' room today.
你没看到五金店吗 就在...
You missed the hardware store, it's uh--
那边
back that way.
不过在镇子另一边 完全不顺路
On the other side of town, you know, it's not on the way...
特别远
at all.
崔思
Trace.
说错话了 我一会回来
Bad joke, I'll be right back.
所以你带着俩女儿搬回家住了
So, you're moving back home with Carrie and Caitlyn.
真好
That's such good news.
其实说来话长
It's actually a bit complicated.
她们爸爸也申请了抚养权
Their dad is asking for full custody,
所以我们秋天还得打官司
so we're heading back to court in the fall.
我确定一切都会好的
Well, I just know that everything is going to work out.
不论是你还是崔思
For you, and for Trace.
漆刷
Paint brushes.
这个供你自♥由♥发挥
And in case you feel inspired...
我一直很喜欢高中时你画的壁画
Oh, I always loved that mural you painted on the high school.
谢谢
Thank you.
我已经很久没画画了
I haven't done anything like that in a very long time.
这些才比较像我最近的风格
This is more my style these days.
我先走了
So I should go, um...
谢谢你的咖啡 迪
Thank you for the coffee... Dee.
她人真好
She is wonderful!
我知道你要说什么了
I know where this is headed.
我只是希望你幸福
I just want you to be happy.
我很幸福
I am happy.
是因为有艾比在
But happier with Abby...
我得去准备上班了
I got to get ready for work.
迈克
Mack?
这里 米克
Hey! Over here, Mick.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我电♥话♥里也说了 没什么事
Like I said on the phone. Nothing.
我一路从马里兰赶来
I didn't fly all the way from Maryland
可不是来听你说这两个字的
for one-word answers.
那可能你白跑了一趟
Maybe you wasted a trip.
就是这样的 米克
It is what it is, Mick.
我们的工会出了问题
We got trade union trouble,
信用额度触底 材料延误
credit lines being called in, material delays.
有人玩忽职守
Somebody was asleep at the switch.
你这样想吗
You think?
这是我们合作的第三个项目了
This is the third project that we have done together.
我也烦恼着呢
I'm on the hook here, too.
集♥合♥备用的电力和器械
Round up electrical and mechanical subs,
让一切恢复运转
get things going again.
我拿什么支付呢
And how am I going to pay 'em?
我周末账户里就有钱了
I'll have money in the account by the end of the week.
你只管去做
Just do it.
湾畔倾情
第一季第九集
早上好
Morning!
早上好
Morning.
要为你准备早餐吗
Can I make you breakfast?
再次在这间房♥子里睡觉真是太奇妙了
Must be so bizarre, sleeping in this house again.
是有一点
A bit.
是啊 有家的感觉吗
Yeah, does it feel like home?
也不是 要咖啡吗
Not really. Coffee?
不用了 我得在爸爸回来之前做好那只划艇
No, I gotta finish the rowboat before Dad gets home.
你知道他什么时候回来吗
Do you know when he flies back?
他会在杰西开派对的时候回来
He'll be back for Jess's party.
好的
Okay.
你发简历出去了吗
Hey, have you sent out resumes yet?
发了 上星期我用邮箱发送了一些
Yeah, I e-mailed a few last week.
然后呢
Yeah?
然后我去面了个试 是在汤姆叔叔开的公♥司♥
And I went on an interview. Uncle Tom set it up.
在巴尔的摩
In Baltimore.
巴尔的摩
Baltimore?
过来和我说说
Come tell me!
我不想搞砸了它 但一有消息我就告诉你
I don't wanna jinx it, but I'll let you know if I hear anything.
好的 我再试一次
Okay, here, I'm going to try again.
也许布蕾姨妈可以给你们做示范
Here, maybe Aunty Bree can show you!
示范什么
Show you what?
如何侧手翻
How to do a cartwheel.
来做一个嘛 布蕾姨妈 做给她们看看
C'mon Aunt Bree, show these little ones how it's done.
好吧 谢谢你 康纳
Okay. Thank you, Connor.
先动脚 然后是两手 再到脚 看着啊
I think you go foot, hand, hand, foot okay? Watch.
我做到了
I did it!
我还要再来一次 就一次
I'm gonna do one more, one more.
我来啦
Here I come! Wee!
真是太好玩了
That was so fun!
好了孩子们 收拾你们的东西
Ok girls, let's get your stuff
我们去粉刷你们的房♥间吧
and let's go paint your room!
好的
Okay!
-真的吗 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
布蕾姨妈
How about you Aunty Bree,
教教她们使用漆刷如何
wanna show them how to use a paintbrush?
不要 我只是过来拿奶奶的马鞭
no. I just came by to get Gran's whip.
好吧
Okay.
抱抱
Carry us!
抱你吗 天哪 你这么重了
Carry you? Oh my gosh! You're getting so heavy!
你也要吗 我的老天 孩子们
And you to? Oh my goodness! Girls!
你醒了
Yo. You're awake!
是的
Yep.
杰西今晚要办派对
Jess is having her party tonight.
我想我不会留下来
I don't think I'll stay.
我周一要回去上班
I need to be at work on Monday.
好的
Okay.
亲爱的 你还是觉得
Sweetheart, you still are thinking
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表