剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
On my own?
我说了我能赚到钱 我不需要施舍
I told you I have money coming in, I don't need a handout!
小点声
Keep your voice down.
我们不必理解彼此
You and I, we don't need to understand each other,
陷入敌人后方
dropped behind enemy lines.
更像是基础训练的第一周
More like first week of basic training.
这儿有太多"躲闪与掩护"
There's a lot of "Duck and cover" around here...
是啊
Yeah.
我害怕离开
I'm terrified of leaving.
不要误会
Don't misunderstand.
我很开心凯文和你们大家待在一起 真的
I'm glad Kevin will be here with all of you. I am.
但我一直在这里观察他
But I've been watching him
是否有创伤后应激障碍的症状以及
for signs of PTSD and...
我会照看他的
I'll keep an eye him.
我知道如何观察
I know what to look for.
真的吗
You do?
也许这不是创伤后应激障碍
And it might not be PTSD.
至少 不是你想象的那样
At least, not the way you're thinking of...
杰西 我想你不是很明白
Jess, I'm not sure you understand.
凯文和你说过那张奖状的事吗
Has Kevin told you about the Citation?
你高三那年的帆船比赛
The ship you sailed your senior year of high school.
他说这不该从他口中说出来
He said it isn't his story to tell.
艾比结婚了 凯文 康纳 布蕾都在上学
Abby was married. Kevin, Connor, and Bree were off at school.
爸爸总是在外出工作
My dad was always away working, all the time.
所以这座房♥子里就只有我和奶奶两个人
So it was me and my Gran, here, at this house, alone.
我听说了"海上学校"
I heard about this thing called "School at Sea."
你们觉得她们在聊什么
What do you think they're talking about?
不知道 别打扰她们 跟屁虫
I don't know, leave 'em alone, creeper.
住手
Stop!
让我看看
Let me see.
你会弄伤它的
You're gonna hurt it!
我要看看
Let me see!
住手 妈妈
Stop! Mom!
孩子们 怎么啦
Girls, what's going on?
孩子们 爷爷在打电♥话♥
Guys, Grandpa's on a phone call, so...
艾比 拜托
Abby. Please?!
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry dad!
这是个商务电♥话♥
This is a business call!
爷爷 我找到了一个
Grandpa, I found a...
待会再说 亲爱的
Not now, Honey.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
没事的 甜心
That's okay sweetie.
爷爷只是在打一个很重要的电♥话♥
Grandpa's just on a on a very important phone call.
是的
Yeah.
我想去找瓢虫
I want to find a ladybug.
真的吗 好啊 我们走吧
Aww, you do? Okay, let's go.
我去清理厨房♥
I'll do the kitchen.
工作第一 家庭第二
Work first, family second.
就像以前一样
Just like the old days.
伙计们 可以帮帮忙吗
Guys? Little help?
我也想啊 但我的腿疼死了
I would, but my leg is killing me.
只需动手就好
Your hands work just fine.
这命令真耳熟
That's an order if I've ever heard one.
康纳
Connor?
鸭子
Duck!
我想我找到了让艾比不用坐牢的办法
I think I found a way to keep Abby out of jail.
爸爸 你能帮我们赢得那只独角兽吗
Dad, can you win us that unicorn?
她真漂亮
She's so pretty.
你们为什么不先来试试呢
Why don't you guys try first, okay?
好的
Okay.
好了 我们开始吧 十八洞
Alright! Here we go! Eighteen holes.
我们的球童在哪
Where's our caddy?
我就是你们的球童
I'm your caddy.
但可别让我当你们的裁判
But don't make me your referee, guys.
相信我 以我的经验来看
Trust me, from experience,
你们想要让孩子们了解
you want to show those kids that,
在她们开心或者有需要的时候
when it comes to their needs and happiness,
你们可以把问题先放一放
you two can put your problems aside.
明白吗
Got it?
当然 谢谢你 球童
Of course. Thank you, Caddie.
-谢谢你 梅根 -开始游戏吧
- Thanks Megan. - Let the games begin.
游戏开始咯
Let the games begin!
我甚至不能帮你拿行李箱
I can't even carry your suitcase.
别为此说对不起 这不像你
Don't feel sorry for yourself, it's not like you.
我们不要这样
Let's not do this.
怎样
Do what?
我们总是在分别之前想方设法吵一架
We always manage to get in a fight before one of us leaves.
我不想和你吵架
I don't want to fight with you.
我也不是非要独自离开
And I don't have to leave here without you,
但我得回去工作了
but I have to go back to work.
你的假期还没结束呢
You still have vacation days.
凯文 这不是重点
Kevin, that's not the point.
乔治亚 如果你想要我
Georgia, if you want me to...
你想要什么
What do you want?
我们本计划你到美国后就去代托纳比奇生活
Our plan was to live in Daytona Beach when you got stateside.
而现在 你在美国了
And look. You're stateside.
我想回家
I want to go home.
睡在我们的床上 查看邮件
To sleep in our bed. To go through our mail.
给我们一起在科苏梅尔
To water that little cactus
买♥♥的小仙人掌浇浇水
we bought together in Cozumel.
你还没做好离开的打算 我不会拖着你走的
If you're not ready to leave, I'm not going to drag you along.
那你刚才和杰西聊了些什么
So what did you and Jess talk about?
那张奖状
The Citation.
她不怎么说起那个
She doesn't talk about it much.
她很特别 尤其是对很年轻的人来说
She's something special. Specially for somebody so young.
这是要付出代价的
It came at a price.
我要去打迷你高尔夫 你们要一起去吗
Hey. Heading out for mini-golf. You guys coming?
事实上 乔治亚准备离开了
Actually, Georgia was just about to leave
什么 这么快
What ...? So soon!
切萨皮克海岸的时光过得真快啊
Time flies in Chesapeake Shores.
谢谢你所做的一切 米克
Thank you, Mick, for everything.
谢谢你把我儿子带回家
Thank you for bringing home my son.
日子定了告诉我啊
Let me know when you set the date.
我会去温习一些非常古老的婚礼祝酒词
I'll dust off some really old wedding toasts.
我是说真的
I mean really bad.
其实我正打算放回去
Actually, just going to put it back.
你不是要靠阅读转移注意力吗
What happened to reading being a distraction from writing?
大概是因为感觉没有转移注意力反而...
Well, I guess it's not so much of a distraction it's um...
怎么
What?
我一直想努力找到自己的文风
I've spent a really long time trying to find my own voice as a writer, and I think...
我担心如果我看了别人的作品
I guess I'm scared that if I read someone else's writing...
之后的写作中会不由自主受到影响
You're afraid you'll end up sounding like somebody else.
没错
Exactly.
我想听从自己内心的声音
Yeah. I want to stay true to me.
虽然我还不了解你
We don't really know each other...
不过我觉得你一看就很忠于自己
but I doubt that you could ever be anything but true to yourself.
不然就很遗憾了
It'd be a shame, anyway.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实我想问你 那天在杰西面前
I wanted to ask you... the other day in front of Jess,
你假装我们不认识
you pretended that we hadn't met, and...
对 我也不知道我当时怎么想的
Yeah. I'm not sure why I did that.
我可能是反应过激了
I think I just over reacted and...
我就是没太搞明白
It was just a little confusing.
怪我 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
能说清就好了
I'm glad we got that straightened out.
我去上班了
I actually got to get to work..
好
Oh, sure.
我刚好要去买♥♥杯咖啡
I'm actually going to get a coffee.
-你手上拿的... -是咖啡
- Isn't that... - Coffee!
对 我走了
Yup. So... bye!
回见
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表