剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
我们呆一会儿吧 可能挺好玩的
Let's stick around. It could be fun.
什么 你难道不该好好养腿的吗
What? Shouldn't you try to stay off your leg?
不能跳林迪舞 只能玩扭扭乐[求校
No lindy hop and only one game of Twister.
林迪舞
Lindy hop?
如果搬去巴尔的摩我们住一起怎么样
What d'you think living together if we move to Baltimore?
你问我怎么想 肯定会是场灾难
What do I think? That'd be trouble.
是吧
Right?
小伙子们 等一下
Guys! Wait up.
你是刚刚才到吗
Are you just getting here?
是啊 我有很多事要处理
Yeah, I had lots to do... and less to see.
我帮你拿吧
Here, I'll take that for you.
好吃的
Oh yes!
看什么呢
What you looking at?
说不好
I don't know.
想和我恢复友好关系的前夫
My ex-husband, who wants to be friends again,
正在和我的前男友聊天
is talking to my ex-boyfriend
而我的前男友想和我复合
who wants to be my something, again,
我前男友的前女友正在和杰西聊天
and his ex-girlfriend is talking to Jess
杰西的前男友想和布蕾进一步发展
whose ex-boyfriend wants to be Bree's new boyfriend
不过当然了
unless, of course,
只有等布蕾的前男友彻底变成前男友才行
Bree's ex-boyfriend becomes her new old ex-boyfriend.
你们看什么呢
What're we looking at?
说不好
We don't know!
去吃点好吃的吧
Just go get some food, it's delicious.
你好 等一下 我听不清
Hello? Hang on, I can't hear you...
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
怎么了 崔思
Wha-- Trace?
等等 发生什么了
Okay, slow down. What happened?
你叫救护车了吗
Did you call an ambulance?
我现在就出发
I'm on my way.
在那里会合
No, I'll meet you there.
她叫什么名字
Tell me her name.
丽·科里 她是崔思乐队里的
Leigh Corley. She's in Trace's band.
她是崔思的女朋友吗
She Trace's girlfriend?
我才是他女朋友
No! I am.
啥 什么时候的事
What? Since when?
康纳
Connor!
在这儿很流行 对吧
They're a hit, right?
没错
Yeah!
我就知道
I know!
谢谢你给我机会
I wanted to thank you for giving me a chance.
我知道以前发生的事让咱俩有些尴尬
In spite of what happened between us.
之前也没有咱俩这一说啊
I mean was there even ever an us?
当我没说
Don't worry.
好吧
Okay.
没事的
We're good.
来表演一个
Okay, let's see what you got.
天哪 你们太厉害了
Oh my god! Guys, that's amazing!
卡丽 凯特琳
Carrie and Caitlyn!
你是怎么教的
How did you get them to do this?
我没教她们啊
I didn't do anything.
是她们想给我表演
I think they were just so determined to show me...
她既会唱歌♥也会弹琴
You know, she sings and plays piano.
兄弟 你来当我伴郎好了
Dude, you can be my best man.
不要下车
Stay in your truck.
我重复 不要下车
I said stay in your truck!
我着急去医院
I need to get to the hospital.
请出示证件
License and registration.
请听我讲
Listen to me please--
先生 只要出示证件我就让你上路
Sir, I'll have you on your way as soon as possible.
给你
Here.
他看着人很好
He seems like a great guy.
可能你们真的不适合
Maybe you two just weren't right for each other.
毕竟我们都想找一个
Don't we all just want somebody
能让自己发光的伴侣
who brings out our best qualities?
我也有同感
Yeah, that's how I feel.
你弹的曲子太悲了
You're killing us here, I mean--
拿着 往里挪一下
hold this. Move over.
说是派对还不如说是葬礼呢
This party's more like a funeral.
让丽来弹就不一样了
But Leigh's about to change that.
派对终于开始了
Sounds like the party's finally started.
你还没吃饱啊
You're still hungry?
我都饿死了
I know, I'm starving.
冰箱里没有吃的了
There's no leftovers!
我有棉花糖饼干哦
I got S'mores!
哇塞
Hooah.
可能现在说这个不合适
This is probably a really bad time to bring this up,
我也绝对不是想戳你的痛处
and I would never want to hurt you about what you're going through.
我已经恢复的差不多了
I'm getting back to my old self.
错了 凯文 你永远回不去了
No. Kevin. You won't ever be the same again.
那颗炸♥弹♥会一直在路的中♥央♥
That IED will always be there, in the middle of the road.
不过 随着日子一天天过去
But... you know... with time,
你会好起来的 我保证
You'll get better. You will, I promise.
我一直想忘掉这件事
I've been trying to shake it off.
我知道
I know.
恢复是需要阶段的
There're stages when it comes to getting better, and
我们两个都不会再像从前那样了 但是
they're not going to be the same for any two of us, but...
我只是想说我明白你的感受
I'm just saying I get it,
你如果想谈谈我随时奉陪
and I'm here if you want to talk.
随时
Anytime.
你知道现在什么最有用吗
You know what would really help right now?
什么
What?
巧克力棉花糖饼干三明治
S'mores.
真是长不大的孩子
Brat!
我叫的出租车就在门口 这次我真的得走了
My cab's out front and this time I really have to go.
我和大家都道别过了
I've already said goodbye to everyone else.
谢谢你留下 妈妈
Thanks for staying, Mom.
我知道这对你来说肯定很奇怪
I know how weird this must've been for you.
是啊 有一点
Yeah, a little.
回头见
I'll see you soon.
也许比你以为的更早
Maybe sooner than you think.
好的
Okay...
还有你
And to you--
亲爱的 你的过去和将来
for what you've done to who you've become, honey.
都得靠自己
All on your own.
你住在这儿的第一晚
That first night you stayed here,
你问我梦到了什么
you asked me what I dreamed about...
那一晚和别的夜晚一样 我梦到了在船上
That night was like every night. I dreamed about the citation.
每次都一样
It's always the same.
我在甲板上 在风暴中值守
I'm on deck, on watch in the storm,
船每次都会沉下去
when the ship goes down, like it always does,
我泡在水里
I'm in the water,
我能听到我的同学们在尖叫
and I can hear my classmates screaming,
我却帮不了他们
and I can't help them.
四年过去了
It's been four years
我还是每晚都会梦见同样的场景
and I'm still dreaming about it every night.
你刚才问到了 我只是觉得应该告诉你
You asked and I just thought you should know.
我得说出来
I gotta get these out.
她们长得好快
They're getting so big.
她们有时候晚上都不停地长
Sometimes they grow during the night.
奶奶做完被子了
Gran finished the quilt.
真了不起
It's remarkable.
是啊 这是你的
Yes, and this is your piece.
我喜欢
I like that.
你想看看我布置的房♥间吗
Do you want to see what I've done with the room?
想看
Yeah.
这是杰西以前的房♥间
It's Jess's old room.
-这是谁画的 -我
- Who painted this? - I did.
听着 我留下陪孩子们
Listen, I'll stay with the girls.
你回你姐姐那里去吧
You go back to your sister's.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表