剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Good to see you buddy. Let's go in! Come on.
他没关门 他当然会不关门
He leaves it open, of course he leaves it open.
真惬意
Cozy.
他的吉他在哪儿
Hey boy, where's his guitar?
你来早了
You're early.
大家一般什么时候到这儿
What time do people normally get here?
一般在八♥九♥点之间
Normally between 8 and 9.
但夏天的时候快十点了大家才来
But during the summer, it's closer to 10.
我只是很激动能来这儿
Well, I was just excited to get here.
我们也很激动你能来
We're excited to have you here.
想看一下你新的办公室吗
Want to see your new office?
好的 太棒了
Yes! That'd be great!
我们大概忘记说了 星期五是便装日
Guess we forgot to mention, it's casual Friday.
我要是有个领子能解就好了
Well, I wish I had a collar to loosen.
这里的景色和你从曼哈顿30层楼看出去
I'm sure this pales to your view
比起来逊色多了
from the 30th floor in Manhattan,
但我相信你会在这里找到许多
but I think you'll find lots of other things here
你在金融区找不到的其他东西
you just can't find in the financial district.
谢谢 戴尔 这里很好
Thank you, Del. This is great.
我是认真的 艾比
I mean it, Abby.
我们对外宣传了你的名字
We've put your name out there
得到了一些很积极的回应
and we're getting some very positive responses.
这个办公室是为了让你和我们
This office is poised for you to make your mark
共同实现好名声而准备的
with the rest of us.
我不会让你失望的
I will not let you down.
那边那栋楼看过去
If you look past that building over there,
你会看到麦克亨利堡
you're going to see Fort McHenry.
弗朗西斯·斯科特·基就是在那儿写出美国国歌♥
That's where Francis Scott Key wrote the Star Spangled Banner.
我要带我的女儿们去那儿
Wow! I'll have to take the girls there.
我让你自己安顿一下
I'll let you settle in.
谢谢
Thanks.
阿克塞尔 阿克塞尔
Axel? Axel.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
你在搞什么
Seriously?
我以为我会给你个惊喜
I thought I'd surprise you.
惊喜
Surprise!
我叫你不要过来
I asked you not to come here
你觉得一声不吭就跑来
and you decide it's a good idea
这样很好吗
to just show up unannounced?
就像你一声不吭从田纳西偷偷溜出来那样吗
Kinda like how you snuck outta Nashville unannounced?
除此之外我还有什么办法能引起你的注意
How else was I supposed to get your attention?
我在这里有我的生活 不包含你的存在
I have a life here and it doesn't include you.
不 你在田纳西有过你的生活
No, you had a life in Tennessee,
不管你怎么想 我都是你那儿生活的一部分
and whether you like it or not, it did include me.
我猜你也拿到同样的信了
I assume you're getting the same letters?
从公♥司♥律师那里
From the label's lawyers?
我现在最不关心这些
They're the least of my concerns right now.
在一切发生了之后 我理解你需要休息
After everything that happened, I understand you need a break,
但我们违约了
but we are in breach of contract.
律师不会就这么放过你的
The label won't let you just walk away.
丽 我受够了 随便你 但我不会回去
Leigh, I'm done. Do what you want, but I'm not going back.
我要回去工作了
I gotta get back to work.
你不能待在这儿
You can't stay here.
把标了A的放进B的槽口里
Tab A into slot B.
这不对啊
That makes no sense!
不好意思 我们还没开始营业
Hi! Sorry, we're actually not open yet.
我不会占用太多空间
I don't take up much space.
我各个地方都去过了
I must've been to every other place around.
你打算住几晚
How many nights would--
一直住到我有其他打算之前
Just until I make other arrangements.
我来自田纳西
I'm here from Nashville.
出差还是旅行
Business? Pleasure?
皆是吧 我的工作是写歌♥
A bit of both. I'm a songwriter.
那你知道崔思·莱利吗
Oh! Do you know Trace Riley?
我们熟得很
Very well.
他帮了我很大的忙 帮我修整这地方
He's helped me, so much fixing up this place.
他很有天赋 有时候我在想
He's talented! Sometimes I find myself wondering
有没有什么是他做不到的
if there is anything he can't do.
你们是怎么认识的
How do you know each other?
我就在他的乐队里 我们也一起写歌♥
I'm in his band. We also write together.
我听说过你吗
Wow. Have I heard you?
他第一张专辑上就有我的名字 丽
On his first album. Leigh.
丽 丽 科里
Leigh. Leigh! Corley!
很高兴认识你
Oh! Nice to meet you.
我来帮你拿行李吧 你当然可以住下来
Can I help with your luggage? Yes, of course you can stay.
我只有一个包 谢谢你
I just have the one bag. Thank you!
不好意思 我应该早认出你的
I'm sorry. I should've recognized you.
不用在意
Please, no need to worry.
布蕾
Bree!
布蕾
Bree!
蜜蜂 这季节太多蜜蜂了 我们需要它们
Bees... it's bee season. We need them...
传播花粉 但有时它们真是讨厌
to pollinate, but they can be so pesky!
好了 跟我来
Okay, follow me.
还真是安静啊
It's so quiet.
艾比去工作了 布蕾在小木屋里
Abby's at work, Bree's at the cottage
杰西在小旅店那
and Jess is at the B&B,
孩子们在外面玩
and the children are outside playing.
我觉得暑假的全部意义
I thought the whole point of taking the summer off
就在于我们可以在一起
was so we could all be together.
再做一次小孩 不理会外界纷扰
To be a kid again. Not a care in the world.
你小时候可不是这样的
That wasn't you when you were a child.
你哥哥托马斯可能会这样
Maybe your brother Thomas.
你总是忙来忙去的
You always had to stay busy.
忙忙忙
Busy busy busy.
我总是这样的
I never outgrew it.
艾比想把孩子们的房♥间粉刷一下
Abby wants to paint the girls' room.
你可以去帮忙
You could go for the paint!
妈妈 你看过艾比的壁画吗
Mom, did you ever see Abby's mural?
她高中时的那副吗 还在那里吗
The one at the back of the high school? Is it still there?
我有些想念它
Somehow I missed it.
亲爱的米克 你想念它
Mick darling, missed it?
你还没看够它吗
Weren't you around long enough to see it?
是这样的
There is that.
我去看看杰西需不需要帮忙
Think I'll go see if Jess needs some help.
是你鼓励她自己处理的
You encourage that girl to stand on her own.
没什么能让你高兴的 对吗
There is no pleasing you, is there?
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say to you is,
与你的成年子女
the whole point in having a relationship
保持良好关系的要点是
with your adult children is to let them
让她们自己做决定
make their own decisions.
即使她在时机还未成熟时就开起小旅馆
Even when she opens a B&B when it's not ready?
米克 出去玩去
Mick. Go outside and play.
看在上帝的份上 不得已的话造点东西都行
For heaven's sake, build something if you have to.
你知道吗 妈妈
You know what Mom?
这真是个好主意
That is a very good idea.
她带来了一份令人印象深刻的简历
...and she comes with an impressive resume.
我就不在这里一一列举她所获得的成就了
But rather than list her accomplishments,
让我们来听听艾比·奥布赖恩
I'm going to let Abby O'Brien
自己是怎么说的吧 艾比
speak for herself. Abby?
谢谢 戴尔
Thank you, Del.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
我显然不知道今天是星期五便装日
Obviously, I didn't get the casual Friday memo...
我在这里长大 也就是切萨皮克海岸
I grew up south of here, in Chesapeake Shores,
我很开心再次回来
and while I'm happy to be back,
我在纽约的经历使我获益匪浅
my years in New York taught me a lot.
这间公♥司♥可能还不能
This company may not be a player
进入外国市场
in the foreign markets yet.
但我们没有理由
But there's no reason
将自己的视野限制于此
why that shouldn't be exactly where we set our sights.
特别是此时公♥司♥还拥有人力资源
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表