剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
我信息还没放在网上呢
I haven't even put the listing online.
可是已经有人表示感兴趣了吗
And someone's already interested?
阿林顿的几个商人
Business partners from Arlington
想开一家小型酿酒厂
looking to open a micro-brewery.
这种请求大概需要多久才能批准
How long would something like that take to get approved?
不清楚 不过镇委会一直在努力
I'm not sure, but the town council's been trying
想要吸引更大的企业来这里 所以...
to attract bigger revenue generating businesses, so...
你感兴趣吗 崔斯
Are you interested in the property Trace?
有什么情况麻烦随时告诉我
Just let me know if there's any movement?
好
Of course!
谢谢
Thanks.
你真的没必要陪我坐着
There's hardly any need for you to sit with me.
反正我也无处可去
I've nowhere to be.
那好吧 我能问你个问题吗
Well then, could I ask you a question?
你觉得...
Do you think...
如果有人过去的事终究被翻出来
that maybe when a person's past finally catches up with them,
你认为造物主会用这个来惩罚他们吗
do you think our creator might use it to punish them?
据我了解 上帝并不热衷于惩罚人
As I understand him, God is not strictly a punisher of wrongs.
我心事重重 总会想到凯文...
My heart is very heavy. My spirit's heavy for Kevin...
我很害怕
and I'm afraid.
我知道 但是我们已经为他祈祷过了 真的
I know, but we have prayed for Kevin. We have!
我们要有信心 顺其自然
We need to trust. Just let it be.
顺其自然 我试过
Just let it be? Well now, I've done that.
17年前 我的丈夫安息了
17 years ago, I laid my husband to rest,
就安息在那个庭院里
right out there in that yard.
我不会让凯文也这样
And I'll not do that for Kevin.
绝对不会
I will not.
他人这么善良 又懂得关心人
He's a fine, good, loving boy,
绝对不应该遭遇这样的事
and he certainly doesn't deserve this.
我不许 绝对不许
I will not have it. I will not!
我希望我的外孙能...平安回来
I want my grandson home... safe.
他必须安然无恙地回来
And I want him home in one piece.
我先走了
Excuse me.
查尔斯·奥布赖恩之墓
我觉得她根本没听我说话
I feel like she's not hearing me.
没错 法官本就是随缘 艾比
Yeah, well judges are luck of the draw, Abby.
可我 康纳
But I... Connor.
梅根 我给你个电♥话♥号♥码
Megan, I'm giving you the number
是我在《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的朋友
for my friend at the Washington Post, okay?
好 午饭是自助的
Of course. Hey, lunch is self serve everyone.
我不明白你有这么多认识的人
I don't understand how with all of your contacts,
怎么会一直没消息
we haven't heard anything!
没人来敲门应该感到开心
Be glad nobody's knocked on the door.
为什么
Why?
因为如果战死沙场
Because you wouldn't get a phone call
肯定不会电♥话♥通知
if you were declared KIA.
康纳
Connor!
绝对不考虑这个可能
We are not even gonna think about that.
我是说 没消息就是好消息 别激动
I'm just saying, no news is good news. Relax!
艾比 接下来怎么办
Abby, what's next?
我们午饭后就回去 等通知
We go back after lunch and wait to be called into chambers.
一般要花多少时间 康纳
How long does this usually take Connor?
看情况
Depends.
什么情况
On?
很多因素...
A lot of...
他们不知道 或者不会说
They don't know, or they won't say,
有可能是在演习
whether it was a combat incident,
也可能在执行护送任务 或者在飞机上执勤
or whether he was in a road convoy or in an aircraft.
是韦斯吗
Is that Wes?
不可能
Never.
是位客户 抱歉
It's a client, sorry.
您好 汉森先生
Hello? Hi, Mr. Hansen...
谢谢你给我打电♥话♥ 请问是什么情况
Thanks for getting back to me. What's going on?
我可以帮你做
I can do that for you.
我自己来就行
That's cool, I got it.
对了 有没有芥末
Oh! Do You have any mustard?
好的
Yeah, okay and...
不要黄色的 要辣的那种
No, not the gold one, the spicy one...
我不是很明白
I'm not quite sure I understand.
我只有这个
I'm afraid this is all I've got.
那就这个吧 妈妈
I'll just go with that, Mom.
国外有吗
You've got them overseas?
你们找到他了
So you found him?
找到了吗 太棒了
They found him? Yes!
我得挂了
I have to go.
给我支笔 快点
Give me a pen here, quick.
他正在去往巴格拉姆机场克莱格医院的路上
He's on his way to Craig Hospital at Bagram Airfield.
就在喀布尔市外
Just outside of Kabul.
抱歉 然后呢
I'm sorry, and after that?
没有 知道他平安已经很满足了 谢谢
No, the fact that he's alive is more than enough, thank you!
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
所以呢
So?
他受伤了 还不知道严重程度
He's injured but they don't know the extent.
他们需要先通知直系亲属
They wanted to notify next of kin
才能放出消息
before releasing information.
直系亲属 那为什么还得努力打听
Next of kin? Then why'd you have to go sniffing around?
他们估计打去奶奶家了
They probably called Gran at home.
等他情况稳定下来 就会被转移到
Once he's stabalized, they're going to move him
德国的兰茨图尔陆军医疗中心
to a place called Landstuhl Army Medical Center in Germany,
然后他们会用飞机载他
and then they'll fly him home
回国内的医院
to a hospital stateside.
我给布蕾和杰西打电♥话♥
I'm going to call Bree and Jess.
我打给妈妈
I'll call Mom.
我们回溯了诉状记录
Let's go back on the record.
有一点能肯定
Well, one thing is clear.
虽然温特斯先生递交变更申请在先
Both Ms. Winters and Mr. Winters,
但您和温特斯女士目前陷入僵局
though he filed the original petition, are at an impasse.
在我作出裁决之前
Before I rule, is there anything
你们双方还有什么要补充的吗
either of you would like to say?
法官大人 我的委托人
Your Honor, my client simply wishes
只是希望能给他的两个孩子最好的生活
to provide the very best life for his two children.
我犯过许多错误
I have made a lot of mistakes,
包括没有告诉韦斯
including not telling Wes
我要带孩子们到马里兰州
that I was taking the kids to Maryland.
可是当我们到了那里
But when we got there, my family,
我多年没有齐聚一堂的家人们
who hasn't all been together in years,
渐渐找回了当一家人的感觉
we somehow just became a family again.
我重新认识到我们在一起才完整
I was reminded that we fit together.
不应该分开
That we belong together.
也许一切都是我们自己造成的
And maybe it's just how we're made but,
但是我意识到
I realize that I would be missing out
如果我不留在切萨皮克海岸
on so much of what's most important
就会错过人生最重要的东西
if I didn't stay in Chesapeake Shores.
我希望我的女儿们也能有完整的家庭
And I want that for our girls.
很抱歉我们之间为了抚养权
I'm sorry we've been having so much trouble
争了那么久
figuring this out,
但我从没想过
but I would never...
也永远不会
I will never do anything
试图把你隔离在孩子们的生活之外
to try to keep you out of their lives.
温特斯女士 事实是
Ms. Winters, the fact is
您违反了抚养权的条款
you violated the terms of custody.
您无视条款内容
You demonstrated a disregard for those terms
在未征得温特斯先生的同意下
by taking your children out of state
将您的孩子们带到别的州
without Mr. Winters' consent.
法官大人
Your Honor...
您未能在约定时间内将孩子们送回
You failed to return your children at the agreed upon time,
使得温特斯先生必须亲自开车去接她们
requiring Mr. Winters to drive down and pick them up.
纽约家事法庭不能容忍♥
The New York State Family Courts have little tolerance
这种不服从行为
for that kind of recalcitrance.
但是考虑到
However, in light of the fact
双方都提交了变更抚养权的申请
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表