剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
也许还会在顶楼建一个录音室
Maybe build a recording studio on the top floor.
这主意很有趣
That's an interesting idea!
我已经听过了"聪明" "完美"
I've heard "Smart," "Wonderful,"
如今又是"有趣"
And now "Interesting."
我不是在恭维你
It's not an empty sentiment.
也许我们能一起努力
Maybe there's something we could do together.
你和我一起做这件事吗
You and I go into business together.
这值得我们一起试试
It's certainly worth the two of us exploring.
我也不想仅仅就把房♥子揣在怀里而已
I don't want to just own the place,
我想让它发挥作用
I want that building to be useful.
好吧
Okay.
很好 我还有些事要与你♥爸♥爸在银行谈
Good! I've got a few points to work out with your dad at the bank
这事一完 我们就可以谈谈了
and after that's finished, we can talk.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Morning.
多美的景色啊
What a glorious view!
待在这里可真是奢侈啊 杰西
It's always such a luxury staying here, Jess.
等你正式开业 这一定会非常成功的
When you finally open, it's gonna be gangbusters.
希望是吧
I hope so.
我注意到你给卧室起了名字
I noticed that you named the bedrooms.
谁是海伦·桑顿
Who's Helen Thornton?
我六年级的老师
My sixth grade teacher.
我用那些帮助过我的人的名字来为房♥间起名
I've named the rooms after people who've helped me.
房♥间只有几间
There're only a few rooms
-我得用奶奶的名字来命名 -当然
- and... I had to name one after Gran-- - Of course--
艾比是投资者
Abby's invested--
亲爱的 没事的
Honey, it's okay.
我去拿我的行李箱 然后走去爸爸那
I'm going to grab my suitcase and walk on up to Dad's.
-你会来吃午餐吗 -会的
- You coming for lunch? - Yep.
一会见
See you there.
这份法式原汁怎么样
How's the French Dip au Jus?
祝你健康
Gesundheit.
虽然这笑话很糟 但食物味道还是挺好的
Bad joke, but good sandwich.
不好意思 让我们自己谈谈吧
I'm sorry. Could you give us a minute?
当然
Sure.
你为什么想见我 韦斯
Why did you want to meet me, Wes?
司法部的一位调查员
An investigator from the Department of Justice
可能会来找你
might be contacting you.
他已经过来了 韦斯 我绞尽脑汁
He already has, Wes, I have been wracking my brain
想搞清楚到底怎么回事
trying to figure out what's going on.
证♥监♥会♥正在介入调查
The SEC is looking into the failed merger
游戏乐园公♥司♥与格雷森兄弟并购失败案
between Playground Social Media and the Grayson Brothers.
你也知道内♥幕♥消息
You also had insider information.
加布里埃尔 难怪你女朋友
Gabrielle. That is why your girlfriend was
拼命想让投资方资助完成并购
pushing so hard for Capital to finalize the merger.
我和加布里埃尔分了
Gabrielle and I broke up.
你不都打算组建新家庭了
I thought you were starting a family?
算了 不关我事 不关我事
You know what? I don't care. I don't care.
你怎么能这样 韦斯
How could you do this, Wes?
你给我们家姑娘立了什么榜样
What kind of example is that for our girls?
你的证券许可证有可能都要被吊销了
You're probably going to lose your securities license.
你要拿什么养她们
How are you going to support them?
我在想我俩能不能想点办法
I thought maybe you and I could work something out.
你想让我救济你
You want me to support you?
你想得倒美
You are something else.
艾比 你还不懂吗
Abby, don't you understand?
我现在只有我的姑娘们了
I lost everything except the girls.
我的客户 我的钱 我的公♥寓♥全没了
My clients, my money, my apartment in the city.
我可能要蹲监狱
I could go to prison.
求你了 艾比
Please, Abby.
帮帮我吧
I need your help.
要带你一程吗
Hey. Want a lift?
你觉得杰西会愿意去找家庭顾问吗
Do you think Jess would consider going to a family counsellor?
和我一起
With me?
你该直接问她
I think you should ask her.
你走的时候她还最小
She was youngest when you left,
应该受到的影响也是最小的
you'd think she would be least affected.
为什么总要把我当成是抛弃家庭的坏人
Why am I always considered the parent who left?
因为你确实抛弃了
Because you did.
米克 你我都清楚我不是成心抛弃他们的
Mick, we both know it wasn't like I walked out on the kids.
都是你害的
You were the reason!
我想要留下
I wanted to stay.
你清楚我当时有多想
You know how hard I tried.
我不清楚
No, I don't.
我们本可以一起克服
We could've worked on things.
这才是婚后的夫妻该做的
That's what people do in a marriage.
米克 我们试过了
Mick, we did try.
可最后我不得不作出决定
And eventually, I had to make a choice.
我怎么能带着我的孩子们离开这里
How could I move the kids away from all this?
离开他们的学校 他们的朋友
Their schools and their friends?
我没有勇气 也没有信心
I didn't have the courage, or the confidence,
也没有钱跟你法庭上见
or the money to fight you in court.
我一团乱 只能搬去纽约
I was a mess, so I moved to New York
找我的朋友们寻求帮忙
where I had friends and I could get help.
我从未放弃过当一位母亲
I never wanted to stop being a mother.
我知道
I know you didn't
但我也不得不这么做 作为一位父亲
and I did what I had to do, as a father,
保全这个家庭
to hold my family together.
这么一想
And under the circumstances,
我觉得我已经做得不错了
I think I did a pretty good job.
911过后你跟凯文说过不准他来看我吗
Did you tell Kevin he couldn't come see me after 9/11?
什么 当然了
What? Of course I did.
为什么
Why?
他当时才十四五岁 还是个孩子
He was, what, 14 or 15? He was a kid.
谁都没法进出纽约 彻底被封锁了
You coudn't get in or out of the city, it was on lockdown.
我当然得告诉他不能去
Of course I told him he couldn't go.
他从没提过这些
He never mentioned it to me.
那你自己去问凯文
Well, I suggest you talk to Kevin.
我没有什么好说的了
I don't know what else to say.
外公 外公
Grandpa, Grandpa!
-怎么了 -凯文叔叔有惊喜要给我们
- What? - Uncle Kevin has a surprise!
是吗 那我们一块儿过去看看
He does? Well, let's go see what it is!
走吧 真的是惊喜吗
Come on! Is it a good surprise?
-是个大惊喜 -大惊喜 真的假的
- It's a big surprise! - Really big? Oh boy!
我知道他回来后还没过多久
I know it hasn't been very long since he's been home,
也有令人不安的时候
and there were some unsettling moments,
但是作为他的医生
but as his doctor...
他的未婚妻
and his betrothed...
那个词是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是他们要结婚了
Well, it means they're gonna be married!
我很高兴他康复得那么快
I am so happy with his progress!
好了好了 走吧
Alright, come on, let's go.
他又不是什么大难不死
He didn't come back from the grave or anything!
原地踏步 走
Mark time. Forward.
来了来了 气色不错嘛
Hey, there's my guy! There he is.
厉害啊
Way to go, bro!
亲爱的
Sweetheart!
佐治亚
Georgia.
崔思
Trace?
艾比 没想到你会来
Abby! This is a nice surprise!
能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
好啊
Okay...
拜托...
And just--
别打断 你听我说完
Don't interrupt. Let me speak. Listen.
韦斯 凯文还有你 都因为各种原因
Wes and Kevin and you, for one reason or another,
被迫放弃了你们热爱做的事
have all had to stop doing what you love.
但你是唯一一个有得选择的人
But you are the only one who has a choice in it.
不要...不要停止演奏音乐
Don't... don't stop playing music.
它能让你快乐
It's what makes you happy.
赋予你生命的意义
It's what gives your life meaning.
事实上 我现在没有弹
Truth is, right now I'm not playing
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表