剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
是因为我弄坏了我的吉他
because I broke my guitar.
我把它砸到石头上 然后扔到海湾里了
I smashed it on the rocks and threw it in the Bay.
现在估计在到古巴的半路上了
It's probably half way to Cuba by now.
你一定还有其它吉他
You must have other guitars.
我离开纳什维尔前 卖♥♥掉了几把
I sold a few before leaving Nashville,
送出去几把
gave a couple away.
我只是想要你快乐
I just want you to be happy.
我会尽我所能去帮你 可是...
And I'll do what I can to help, but...
不要放弃热爱的事物 除非没有选择的余地
don't give up what you love unless you absolutely have to.
还有...
Also...
那天我在萨莉的店遇到你时 我吃醋了
I was jealous the other day when I saw you at Sally's.
艾比 事情不是你想的那样...
Abby, it's not what you think--
我知道我没资格...
I have no right to be...
但我还是吃醋了
but I was.
妈
Ma!
妈妈
Mommy!
姑娘们好啊 我爱你们胜过一切
Hello my girls! I love you more than anything!
我想你们了 等等
I missed you! Oh! Hang on.
这是谁
Who is it?
是"忙事"
It is "Busy-ness,"
但我正"忙"着跟你们在一起
And I am "Busy" with you two.
我们一起去看精灵花♥园♥
Let's go see the fairy garden!
好的 请带路
Yes, please, let's!
你们见到精灵了没
So, have you see any fairies yet?
还没
No, not yet.
我们很快会见到
We're going to soon!
你们很快会见到吗
You're going to soon?
是的
Yeah!
做点艰苦的工作对你有好处
Hard work'll do you good.
我刚读完三年的法律课程
I just finished three years of law school, you know.
都没流过一滴汗
And not breaking a sweat.
是啊 现在情况可不一样了
Yeah, that isn't the case now.
奶奶 我想去精灵花♥园♥玩
Gran, I want to play in the fairy garden.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
谢谢
Thank you.
我找到人替我顶班了
I managed to get my shifts covered.
小心腿
Well, there you go.
不过我们该谈谈回去的事了
But we should talk about getting back.
我们才在这待了两个礼拜
We've only been here a couple weeks.
你有一个月的假期
You have a month of vacation time.
不 那些假期留着我们度蜜月用
No, we're saving that for the honeymoon.
如果我们提前举♥行♥婚礼呢
What if we moved up the wedding?
怎么了
What is it?
我知道我们想过要在海岛度假村结婚
I know we imagined getting married at Sea Island...
可是回家之后 即使考虑到各种情况
But, being home, even considering the circumstances,
我还是喜欢和我的家人们在一起
I like being around my family.
一个盛大的婚礼会很好玩的
A big wedding could be fun.
我觉得自己...
I feel...
有点傻
a little silly.
为什么
Why?
我就这么闯进来
I barged in here,
准备好要面对你的家人
loaded for bear,
因为听你说了很多你们家的矛盾
having heard all the stories about the family drama...
那并不会改变任何事
That doesn't change anything.
宝贝
Babe?
我必须说 你以前告诉过我的
I have to admit, some of what you'd told me
关于你家人的一些事 尤其你妈妈的事
about your family, especially your mom,
跟我所见到的并不一致
isn't squaring with what I've seen.
我还是没明白问题出在哪里
I still don't see the problem.
我要去散散步
I'm going to go for a walk,
因为景色太美了 我还没太多机会出来走走
because it's beautiful and I haven't gotten out much.
布蕾
Bree!
好像得知他有另一个女友还不够糟糕似的
As if finding out he had another girlfriend isn't bad enough,
她竟然还是个演员
she had to be an actress.
我只是希望不是在这么公开的场合下发现的
I just wish I hadn't found out in such a public way.
很抱歉没人告诉你
I'm sorry no one told you.
说明他们都是马丁的朋友
Just shows they're Martin's friends,
因为他是导演
because he's the director.
你为什么试戴这么多围巾
Why are you trying all these scarves?
因为可能会有点冷
Because it might be chilly
我不想穿上大衣裹成粽子一样
and I don't want to be all bundled up in a coat
去赴我的第一次约会
on my first date.
这样他就可以提议帮你保暖吗
So he can offer to keep you warm?
好吧 我要取消约会
Okay, I'm going to cancel.
我可以发短♥信♥跟他说改期
I can text him and reschedule.
不 不
No, no, no.
你有男朋友并不影响我
You having a boyfriend does not affect me.
真的 我很为你开心
Okay? I'm happy for you.
那很好 因为说实话
Okay, good. Because honestly?
我很开心能够认识一位
I'm so excited to have met a guy that
不是从小一起长大的人
I haven't known since Kindergarten.
我昨天在把书送到自助图书馆时
I was setting up the lending library yesterday and...
有个帅哥
this really cute guy
过来问起我写作的事
came and asked about my writing.
他鼓励了我
He encouraged me.
让我增长了自信
He made me feel better about myself
我很久都没有这种感觉了
than I have in a long time.
你说有多可悲
How pathetic is that?
七年了 马丁从来没让我觉得自己很有价值
Some perfect stranger can make me feel more worthwhile
一个陌生人却做到了
than Martin has in all of seven years.
怎么了
What?
我本打算穿这件来着
I was going to wear that one.
糟了
Oh no!
没事的
It's okay.
你能等到干洗完吗
Can you wait till it comes back from the dry cleaner?
好的 没事
Yeah, yeah, it's okay.
想知道最丢人的事是什么吗
Do you want to know the most embarrassing thing?
我还在乎马丁
I still care about Martin.
-不是吧 -真的
- You don't. - I do.
-不能吧 -我就是在乎
- You can't. - I can.
我到底是什么毛病
What is wrong with me?
世上有这么多好男人
How do I fall for the Martins of this world
比如昨天捐书的那位帅哥
when there are good, decent men like that
我怎么还是喜欢马丁
Harper Lee guy from yesterday?
"他信誓旦旦 说海枯石烂
"By the time you swear you're his,
你颤抖着回应
shivering and sighing,
终身忠贞不二 矢志不渝
and he vows his passion is infinite, undying.
女士 记住
Lady make note of this.
你们中有人撒了谎
One of you is lying."
你应该写下来
You should write that down.
说得很精辟 也很睿智
It's really witty and smart--
是多罗茜·帕克说的 你可以查查看
It's Dorothy Parker. You can check out
她有本书就在自助图书馆里
one of her books in the lending library.
躺下
Lay back.
要是每次有人叫我躺下
If I had a nickel...
我都能拿到五分钱...
And it is lie back.
职业病
Occupational hazard.
眼睛不能肿
You can't have swollen eyes.
也许你应该直接放在我心上
Maybe you should put these directly on my heart.
你还有其他围巾吗
Do you have any other scarves?
布蕾
Bree?
我们去吃午饭吧
Let's go to lunch.
好
Okay.
崔思
Trace!
咱们这个家里
There's far too much squabbling
实在是太闹腾了
going on in this family.
每天拌嘴 针锋相对
Goading, barking at one another,
互相指责 你们的弟弟还坐在这里呢
accusing, with your brother sitting here?
你们需要多少提醒 人生很宝贵
What more reminder do you need that life is precious?
哪怕就一次 我也希望家里能安静点
For once, I would like to sit at this table in peace.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表