剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
all the nonsense at the airports.
女儿们喜欢坐飞机
The girls love flying.
我会给她们端上果汁和小包花生的
Well, I'll serve them juice and little packs of peanuts.
她们在哪里
Where are they?
她们在室内看着房♥子和切萨皮克一样发大水
They are inside watching the house flood like Chesapeake.
管子破了
It's a broken pipe.
你早到了 我还希望
You're early and I was hoping that
她们能留下看一会开业庆典
they could stay for some of the opening.
听上去好像要取消了
It sounds like it'll get cancelled.
多亏了爸妈抢救
Not with Mom and Dad to the rescue.
你妈妈在这里
Your mother's here?
奶奶去医院的时候 爸爸给她打了电♥话♥后...
When Gran went into the hospital, dad called her and...
算了
forget it.
我们能不能谈谈女儿们的事
Can we please talk about what is going on with the girls?
怎么了
What's going on?
应该你告诉我
Well, you tell me.
你说你不想付抚养费
You say that you don't want to pay support.
-没有 我没说我不想付 -你说了
- No, I didn't say that I don't want to pay support. - You did.
我说我们可以省一大笔钱
I said we could save a lot of money
要是她们平时跟我住在布鲁克林
if they stay with me in Brooklyn during the week.
所以这还是关于钱
So this is about money?
因为我以为
Because I thought there was something
你和加布里埃尔发生了什么
going on with you and Gabrielle--
不 没发生什么
No, nothing's going on.
女儿们偷听到你们谈话
Well the girls overheard you two.
我不知道她们以为自己听到了什么
I don't know what they think they heard.
我们已经讲清楚了
We've been over this.
那我们就再说一次
Well, let's go over it again,
因为我还是不知道你想要什么
because I still don't know what you want.
要不我去城里在莎拉咖啡店找点吃的
Why don't I go into town and get something to eat at Sarah's?
是萨莉咖啡店
Sally's.
欢迎你在这里吃点东西
And you're more than welcome to have something here.
我很确定事情已经够尴尬的了
I'm sure things are awkward enough.
我一个小时后回来
I'll be back in an hour.
吐温米特民宿欢迎你
下次不那么潮湿的时候再来
Come see us again when things aren't so damp.
杰西 亲爱的
Jess, honey...
我找个人来换减速阀
I'll get someone here to replace the reduction valve.
同时 别开太多水龙头
In the meantime, don't turn on too many taps, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
你要不要发表一番讲话 类似于
You might want to make an announcement, some sort of
趁大家还在的时候欢迎大家过来
to welcome everyone while there are people still here.
真的吗
Really?
试音
Testing?
喂
Hello?
试音
Testing?
真是切萨皮克海岸美好的一天啊
What a beautiful day in Chesapeake Shores.
我想谢谢大家
I want to thank you all...
你们每个人
each and every one of you,
来参加我的民宿开业典礼
for coming to the opening of my bed and breakfast.
我在这个地方投♥注♥了心血
I have poured my heart into creating a place
让客人能感受到家的温馨
where guests won't just feel welcome, they'll feel at home.
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing.
我要谢谢我的家人 他们一直支持我
I want to thank my family for always being there for me.
不管我愿不愿意
Whether I like it or not.
谢谢 好好玩
Thanks, have fun!
下次我还是给你写点什么吧
I'm gonna write you something next time.
拜托了
Please do.
这真是一个惊喜
This is a nice surprise.
我一直在想
So, I've been thinking...
我们那天晚上根本没理由不接吻
There's no good reason why we shouldn't have kissed the other night.
这让我们之间变得很暧昧
It made things unclear.
你现在还知道什么才能让自己开心吗
Do you even know what makes you happy anymore?
已经16年了
It's been 16 years
我们在一起后很多事都变了
and a lot's changed since we were together.
崔思 别这样...
Trace, please--
我做的最后一件事是去纽约
And the last thing I did was go to New York,
却发现你要结婚了
only to turn around when I found out you were getting married.
我现在没法跟你...
I can't do this now...
那是韦斯
That's Wes.
好 那我去自我介绍
Great, I'll introduce myself.
如果还想有第二次机会
If we are ever gonna have another chance at this,
我是说我们...
at us...
我要先考虑我的孩子
I have to think about my children first.
我知道我曾经抛下过你
I know I ran off on you once,
但是请你相信我
but trust me, please,
我不会再这么做了
I am not gonna do that again.
拜托你为我这么做吧
Just please, do this at my pace.
再让我看看你的辫子
Let me see your pigtails one last time.
告诉你 我等不及你们回来了
Tell you what, I can't wait until you guys get back.
我们纽约见
And I'll see you in New York, right?
你来早了
You're early!
我没有来早
I'm not early.
你有 韦斯 你说你一小时后来
You are, Wes. You said you were gonna be an hour.
你能不要跟我吵吗
Can you not start with me, please?
我不想这样
I don't want to do this.
去接孩子们
Go get the girls.
你为什么要这么做 我真不明白
Why are you being this way? I don't understand!
我怎么了
What is going on with me?
你完全没有道理
You know what? You're being crazy!
我没有 你才是...
I'm not being anything, you're the one who's--
崔思 不要 拜托
Trace just don't, please?
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸 里面好潮
Daddy, everything's wet inside.
杰西阿姨的屋子一团糟
Aunt Jess' house is such a mess!
我们回家吧
Let's get home.
走吧 亲爱的
C'mon sweetie.
我会很想你们的
I'm gonna miss you so much!
我们能听广播吗
Can we listen to the radio?
我们讲故事吧
Let's tell stories.
我们可以都做啊
Well I bet we can do both.
再见了 姑娘们
All right, I will see you girls later.
我爱你们
I love you.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我的律师写了...
My attorney wrote up--
律师
Attorney?
帮我们理清楚这件事
To try and help us work this out.
是你和我理清楚这件事
You and I need to work this out.
等你回纽约
When you're back in New York.
韦斯 你知道我要和女孩们这个夏天
Wes, you know that I'm spending the summer here
要一起待在这里
with the girls.
这样不行 艾比
That isn't going to work, Abby.
韦斯 韦斯
Wes? Wes?
韦斯
Wes!
你在干什么
What're you doing?
韦斯
Wes!
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表