剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
毕竟她是个聪明孩子
she's got a good head on her shoulders.
遇到这种事
You know, I tend to rely on
我通常都是顺应直觉
my gut when it comes to something like that.
那是当然
Of course you do.
毕竟你玩音乐 是个艺术家
You're a musician and an artist.
如果你和艾比一样聪明
If you had a head like Abby's,
你可能看待事情的角度就不同了
you'd probably see things differently.
说不定还会跟你♥爸♥一起在银行上班
Might even be working for your dad at the bank.
从某个时间开始
You know, somewhere along the line,
艾比开始忽视了自我
Abby started ignoring a part of herself.
高一的时候 她曾说服副校长
In tenth grade, she convinced the vice-principal
同意在体育馆背后画壁画
to paint a mural on the backside of the gym.
其实并没有太大意义
It didn't make a whole lot of sense to anyone.
压根就没人会去看那面墙
No one even really saw that wall.
可对艾比来说很重要
But it was important to Abby.
她觉得她能让事物变得美丽
She thought she could make something beautiful.
能够让人们走过
Something that would surprise folks
体育馆后面的时候感到惊讶
when they walked around that side of the building.
我觉得艺术家就是这样
I guess it was an artist's thing.
谢了 我自己能搞定
Thanks, I got it from here.
杰西
Jess?
在这
Out here.
这风景真的是...
This view is...
我都找不到词来形容
I can't even find the words for it.
看来你确实遇到瓶颈了
You do have writer's block.
这风景让我觉得管道问题似乎不重要了
This makes the plumbing problem seem unimportant.
那你什么时候能开业
When will you be able to be open?
就是客人真的能登记入住的时候
I mean the kind where guests actually check in?
不知道
No clue.
我只是个深陷债务又无所事事的女子
I'm a lady of leisure getting deeper in debt.
妈要走了真是可惜
Too bad Mom's leaving.
你本来可以向她收房♥费
You could start charging for her room.
至少我又能自♥由♥呼吸了
At least I'll be able to breathe again.
杰西 她并不是从没想过联♥系♥我们
Jess, it's not like she hasn't tried to reach out to all of us.
她走的时候我14岁
I was 14 when she left.
我们已经处于叛逆青春期了
We were already fighting about all the typical teenage stuff.
-太愚蠢了 -是啊
- The stupidest things... - Yeah.
现在虽然没多少感情
We don't have much of a relationship now,
但我知道无论我说什么都无所谓
but I knew that it didn't matter what I said.
无论我说过什么 妈妈还是会爱我
Mom would love me and nothing I said could ever change that.
我明白这对你来说不容易
And I get that it's hard for you.
你从没机会去相信
You never had the chance to trust
她也是爱你的
that she really loves you too.
杰西 你不去尝试的话
Jess, it's never gonna get better
情况不会有任何改善
until you actually start trying.
我第一次想象自己是一名作家时
When I first imagined being a writer,
只有七岁
I was seven years old.
我对一切毫无头绪
I had no clue what I was doing and
只会坐在爸爸的打字机前
I'd just sit there in front of Dad's typewriter,
假装在创作一出神作
pretending to knock out some brilliant oeuvre.
深作
Oeuvre?
神作
Oeuvre.
神作
Oeuvre.
艺术作品
Work of art.
我不知道如何修补跟妈妈的关系
I don't know what the answer is with Mom.
我不...
I don't...
不知道
I don't know.
我们都在探索
We're all struggling.
都在寻找解决方法 可是
We're all trying to figure this out but,
重点是 也许面对妈妈时
my point is, maybe with Mom,
在一切解决之前只能维持表面的和平
you try to fake it till you make it.
谢谢你
Thank you,
我听进去了
I hear you,
不过妈妈可不是台打字机
but Mom is not a typewriter.
确实不是
Well, no.
谢谢你教会我一个新词
Thanks for the new word.
神作
Oeuvre.
我得找个打字机色带
I'm going to try to find a typewriter ribbon
来帮我突破写作的瓶颈
to break my writer's block.
行啊
Cool.
好吧
Okay.
我妈去哪里了
Where's Mom?
到镇上找人给她弄头发了
In town having her hair done.
医生怎么说
What'd the doctor say?
她没让我一起进去听
She didn't want me to go in with her.
我明明叫你亲自去问医生
I asked you to talk to the doctor.
不是 你是叫我去...
No, you asked me to--
梅根 快告诉我
Meg, c'mon.
内尔只跟我说
All Nell would say was that the doctor
医生查不出哪里有问题
can't find anything wrong.
说了等于没说啊
Well, that doesn't help.
米克 她是一个成年人
Mick, she's a grown woman.
我们必须尊重她的选择
We have to respect her choices.
我没让你对她严刑逼供
I'm not suggesting you waterboard her,
只是想知道到底怎么了
but I need to know what's going on.
为什么你总能包容孩子们
Why is it that you have unfailing patience
而对我就毫无耐心呢
for our kids and absolutely none for me?
你
You?
我是在烦恼我妈的事情
I'm frustrated about my mother.
你怎么觉得是在针对你
Why are you taking this personally?
算了
Forget it.
梅根 等等
Meg, hold on--
我不想吵架
I don't want to fight.
我不是要吵架 可是
I'm not fighting, but...
你一副很受伤的样子
you're acting as though feelings got hurt.
因为你对我说话就是这种态度 米克
It's how you talk to me, Mick.
你就是这样对待我的
How you treat me.
这种感觉太熟悉不过了
It's way too familiar.
是啊 我忘了 有错的总是我
Oh right, I forgot. It's always my fault.
不是的
No.
求你了 听听我的想法
Please, just hear what I'm saying --
等一下
Hold on...
你好
Hello?
妈妈
Oh, hey Mom...
是的
Yeah.
没问题 好的
Sure. Okay,
好 我们会来
all right, will do.
她下午想要找我们一起喝咖啡
She wants to meet us for coffee this afternoon.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
可是
But...
如果你认真考虑要搬回来住
Okay, if you're really considering moving back here,
就告诉韦斯你要求变更抚养权
you need to hit Wes with your own custody modification.
我叫律师寄信给他吗
So my lawyer should send a letter?
不 你到法官面前才出其不意地提出申请
No, you want to slap it to him right in front of the judge.
艾比 你们上法庭之前
Abby, until you get to court you want Wes
你得让韦斯相信你可以任他摆布
believing that he's got you on the ropes,
你完全不知道怎么做
that you have no idea what to do.
现在也差不多了
Well he'd be close.
我们来看看我们能做什么
Okay, let's see what we can do about that.
改变抚养权的理由
Grounds for custody modification.
纽约法庭承认对原本的约定
New York courts recognize situations that have
有重大影响的情况 包括
a profound effect upon the original agreement including--
我们还在说韦斯吗
We're talking about Wes?
对 跟上我的思路
Yeah, keep up with me here.
失业
Job loss?
他刚刚被解雇
He was just fired.
太好了 韦斯
Yay, Wes.
住♥宅♥变更
Change of residence?
他要搬去布鲁克林
He's moving to Brooklyn.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表