剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我有个主意...
I have an idea...
*年轻的爱情是我们玩的一场游戏*
*Young love was a game we played*
*我们两情相悦 共谱未来*
*Our hearts were promised and plans were made*
*当我们自♥由♥自在起舞*
*And as we danced young and free*
*脑中浮现那三个小字*
*Those three little words came to me*
*你的美让我沉醉*
*Your beauty was a sight to behold*
*但梦终会让人心碎*
*But dreams aren't always paved with gold*
*人生有很多兜兜转转*
*And life has many twists and turns*
*灰暗的日子 终于学会*
*Dark days and lessons learned*
*当一切成真*
*Oh, when it's real*
*忘掉恐惧*
*Let go of your fear*
*因为爱能治愈*
*’Cause love can heal*
*别用理智倾听*
*Don't listen to your head*
*遵从内心*
*Follow your heart instead*
*再回家来*
*And come home again*
*再回家来*
*Come home again*
真棒 对吧
So good. Aren't they?
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning! - Morning.
真香
That smells good.
奶奶不该起床做饭的
Gran should not be up cooking.
她没有
She's not.
那谁做的饭
Well, then who cooked?
因为不会是你们中的一个
'Cause it wasn't either of you two.
几个小号♥的厨神
A couple of pint-sized Julia Children.
什么
What?
顺便说一句 你的咖啡归我了
I'm taking your coffee, by the way.
你们俩在做饭吗 你们怎么知道做法的
You two are cooking? How do you know how to do this?
梅根外婆
Grandma Megan.
她教你的吗
She taught you?
是啊 我们一直跟她一起做饭
Yeah, we cook with her all the time.
她说你永远都不想
She said you never wanted
学做饭的
to learn how to cook.
才没有呢...
Oh, that is not true...
但...好吧可能是这样 但我很佩服你们
But... okay, maybe it is, but I am very impressed.
外婆能教你们做饭真好
It was really nice of Grandma to teach you.
她还教我们怎么洗衣服
She taught us how to do laundry too.
她知道你没时间做这些妈妈的活儿
She knows you don't have time for mom stuff.
要不我帮你们吧
How about I help you guys? Yeah?
行啊 关键点是翻
Sure. The key is in the flip.
真棒
That's really good.
温特斯女士 戴尔·格兰杰
Ms. Winters? Del Granger.
请叫我艾比
Please, call me Abby.
艾比 跟我来 杰克打过电♥话♥了
Abby, follow me. Jack called.
我们给你准备了会议室
We have you all set up in the conference room.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you...
其他人呢
and where is everyone?
办公室放假了 今天国♥庆♥
Well, the office is closed. It's the 4th of July.
对哦
Right.
谢谢你这么做
Well, thank you for doing this.
乐意之至
Happy to.
先生们 谢谢你们这么快就安排见我
Gentleman, thank you for meeting me on such short notice.
我知道已经有了决定
I realize that a decision has already been made,
合并案也要推行
and the merger is set to move forward,
但在你们签署任何文件之前
but before you sign anything,
有几点
there are a few points
我想请你们注意
that I would like to bring to your attention
能说明为什么合并可能不是好主意
as to why this may not be a good idea.
请翻到第三页 第九段...
If you would turn to page three, paragraph nine...
谢谢
Thank you.
妈 你在这里干什么
Mom, what are you doing down here?
你应该在休息的
You're supposed to be resting.
我很健康
I'm fit as a fiddle.
我们都知道这不是事实
We both know that's not true.
我对别人只字未提
I haven't said anything to anyone.
我就是这样放松的
Well, this is how I relax.
我能把你抱起来走到你房♥间
You know, I could pick you up and carry you up to your room.
你倒是试试
I'd like to see you try.
我不推荐
I wouldn't be suggesting it.
亲爱的 我比我看起来身体好
You know, I'm stronger than I look, darlin'.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
还有...
And...
因为我是你妈妈...
because I'm your mother...
我能跟你说这话
I can say this to you.
好吧...
Okay...
要来了
Here we go.
你的三个女儿都是
All three of your daughters are home
这么久以来第一次回家
for the first time in quite a while.
我知道
I know that.
你有机会能弥补
You have an opportunity here to make amends.
弥补什么
For what?
我是个好爸爸
I was a good father.
她们从未想要或者需要什么
There was never anything they wanted or needed.
她们想要
They wanted...
她们需要你
they needed you.
我尽我所能待在这儿了
Well, I was here as much as I could be,
我不打算
and I'm not going to apologize
为我做到我觉得为她们好的事而道歉
for doing what I thought was best for them.
我也没说你应该道歉
Nor am I suggesting that you should.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
我以你为荣
I'm so proud of you.
谢谢 但是什么
Well, thank you... but?
但是你的内心有一团火
But there's a fire inside you
与生俱来
that you were born with.
你从你♥爸♥那里得来的
You got it from your father.
你需要在世界上留下印记
You needed to make a mark in this world.
你想造就传奇
You wanted to build a legacy.
这是我的错吗 我工作太多了吗
And that's my crime? I worked too much?
我这是为了她们
I did that for them.
你缺席了多少场棒球赛
How many baseball games did you miss?
多少次开学
How many first days of school?
多少场毕业
How many graduations?
妈 我已经竭尽全力了
I did the best I could, Mom.
但不足以留住梅根
Well, it wasn't enough to hold on to Megan.
不
No...
但那是很久以前了
but that's ancient history.
我现在做什么都改变不了了
There's nothing I can do to change that.
不 儿子 你不能改变过去
No, you can't change the past, son,
但是你可以创造新的未来
but you can create a new future.
你造的那些房♥屋
All those buildings of yours,
多么美丽
so great they were,
但它们不是你留在世上的遗馈
but they're not your legacy.
你的孩子们才是
Your children are.
他们现在都长大了
Well, they're grown now.
他们不需要我了
They don't need me anymore.
是吗
Don't they, now?
真厉害
That was impressive.
我一直在跟进这笔生意
I've been following this deal,
我觉得你说得很对
and I couldn't agree with you more.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
你为了这件事专门从切萨皮克海岸开过来吗
So you drove here from Chesapeake Shores for this, right?
是的
I did.
面对面 看着他们的眼睛
Face to face, and look them in the eye.
这样才能谈成诚信的生意
That's how honest business gets done.
这是我爸爸经常说的
That's something my dad always says.
我是切萨皮克海岸人
I'm from Chesapeake Shores,
我是来探望家人的
and I've just been visiting family.
我也有住在那里的朋友
I have friends who live there,
办公室里也有几位从那里
and we have a couple of people in the office
来这里上班的人
who commute from there.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表