剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
我爱奶奶
I love Gran.
她就像我的第二个妈妈
She was like a second mother to me.
我感觉我在这里花的时间比在自己家都多
I felt like I spent more time here than my own house.
没错
You definitely did.
我也想确保你没事
And I wanted to make sure you were okay.
我很好 谢谢
I'm good. Thanks.
好的
Good.
好吧
All right.
贾奎琳看上去不错
Hey, uh... Jaclyn seems nice.
贾奎琳
Jaclyn?
她挺好的
She is nice.
是啊
Yeah, uh...
你们两个在一起多久了
How long have you two been dating?
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend...
但我得说
but I've got to say,
我不介意你吃个小醋
I don't mind seeing you a little jealous.
让我觉得你还在乎我们的感情
Makes me feel like you still care.
我没吃醋
I am not jealous.
你当然没有
Clearly.
你不接电♥话♥吗
Not going to answer that?
不
No.
不用 是韦斯
No, it's Wes.
我现在不想面对他
I'm so not going to deal with him right now.
他可能要跟我争监护权
I think he might fight me for custody.
他拿不到的
That's never going to happen.
他认为他更称职
He thinks that he's the better parent,
我觉得他可能是对的
and I think he might be right.
他一直陪着她们 而我没有
He's there for everything, and I'm not, and...
想起谁了吗
Remind you of anyone?
你♥爸♥
Your dad.
是的
Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
-去哪儿 -跟我来
- Go where? - Just come with me.
崔思 不行 孩子们
Trace, I can't. The girls...
这么晚 她们都睡了
It's late. They're asleep.
你♥爸♥还在
Your dad's here.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on...
还记得我们小时候吗
Remember when we were kids?
一旦你输了运动会 或者我跟我爸打起来
You'd lose a track meet, or I'd get in a fight with my dad,
我们就会来这里聊几小时
and we'd come here and just talk for hours.
我们当时还是孩子 跟现在很不同
We were children. Life was a lot different back then.
我能跟你说件事吗
Hey, can I tell you something
你不准说"我说什么来着"
without hearing "I told you so"?
或许吧
Maybe.
我当时没有你那么想要离开这里
I wasn't as desperate as you to get out of here...
特别害怕丢下音乐一走了之
and I was terrified to get out there and fail with my music.
我明白你为什么丢下我
I understand why you left without me.
我一直相信你
I always believed in you.
是你的离开
You know, I think it took you leaving
给了我勇气来追随你的脚步
to finally give me the courage to do it myself...
后来我去纽约找过你
and then I went to New York to look for you.
是吗
You did?
我坐火车去的
I took the train.
我本想在你从纽约大学毕业时出现在你家门口
I was going to be at your front door the day you graduated NYU.
你没来
You didn't come.
我一下火车就接到了我爸的电♥话♥
I got a call from my dad as soon as I got off the train.
他告诉我你已经订婚了
He told me he heard you had gotten engaged.
那时候韦斯刚向我求婚
Wes must have just proposed.
是的
Yeah.
我在火车站坐了三个小时
You know, I sat in that train station for, like, three hours...
心都碎了
heartbroken...
我坐了下班车回家
Then I took the next train back home.
真不敢相信你找过我
I can't believe you came looking for me.
不久后
Not long after that,
我去了纳什维尔 抓住了机遇
I went to Nashville and took my shot.
我一直在关注你的成功事迹
Yeah, I followed all your successes.
真为你骄傲
Really proud of you.
那是很久之前了
That was a long time ago.
当时到底怎么回事
Okay, so, what really happened?
你到底为什么回来
Why are you really home?
做音乐得东奔西走
Music business is a wild ride, you know?
每晚在不同的场馆演出
Playing a different venue every night,
每天早上在不同的宾馆醒来
waking up in a different hotel room every morning.
我受不了了
Caught up with me.
开始酗酒 熬夜
I started drinking too much and sleeping too little.
只有回家
Coming home was the only way
能让我重上正轨
I could think to get my soul right.
所以你就放弃了唯一喜爱的事业吗
And that's why you gave up doing the only thing you've ever loved?
游个泳吧
Let's go for a swim.
不行 我得回去了
No, I can't. I have to get back.
不 你现在得跟我一起下水
No, what you need to do is get in the water with me.
我是个成年人
I am an adult.
游泳解决不了我的问题
Swimming is not going to fix my problems.
但我打赌会让你舒服点
Bet it will make you feel better.
不 我不下水
No, I'm not going in there.
我没带泳衣
I don't have a bathing suit.
崔思 你干吗
Trace, what are you doing?
我是来游泳的
I came here for a swim.
你想看着 那就看吧
You can just watch if you like.
我不游
Yep, I'm not going swimming!
崔思
Trace...
没什么大不了的
Here goes nothing.
我不会下水的
I'm not going in there.
感觉太棒了
This feels amazing!
艾比 快下来
Abby, you've got to come in!
来啊
Come on!
管他呢
Oh, what the hell...
真的吗
Really?
来吧
Come on!
这就对了
Yeah!
你做到了
You did it.
感觉不错吧
It's nice, right?
今晚谢谢你
Thank you for tonight.
晚安 艾比
Sleep well, Abby.
亲爱的艾比
你真的是我此生挚爱
她没事
She's okay. She's okay.
血糖低而已
It was her blood sugar.
她在哪
Where is she?
爸过会就把她从医院接回来
Dad's going to pick her up from the hospital later today.
-你还好吧 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
布蕾·奥布赖恩
Bree O'Brien.
我记得你
I remember you.
这不是我的女儿吗
Didn't you used to be my daughter?
爸
Hi, Dad.
我好像三个月前在芝加哥见过你
I saw you, like, three months ago in Chicago.
是吗 感觉不止
Really? Seems longer.
我不离你远点 你怎么会想我呢
Well, how are you gonna miss me if I don't go away?
的确
How indeed?
很开心能跟所有的女儿团圆
Well, I'm happy to have all of my beautiful daughters home...
哪怕付出如此大的代价
even if this is what it takes to get you here.
愧疚和讽刺能用一句话说出来
Guilt and sarcasm in the same sentence.
即便是他也太厉害了
That is impressive, even for him.
能跟我说说你的新剧本吗
okay, so, are you going to tell me about your new play now? Please?
-当然 -好
- Yes, of course. - Okay.
故事讲述了一个奇怪的爱尔兰家庭
It's about an Irish dysfunctional family
他们一生都在自怜自哀
who spend their time wallowing in self-pity,
患上了抑郁症 互相几乎没有沟通
and barely speak to each other, and suffer from depression.
又是个喜剧吗
So, another comedy?
我的老本行嘛
Write what you know.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表