剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
对了
Look, um...
我知道你一直帮杰西修理地板
I know you've been helping Jess with the floors,
我们欠下你很多钱
and we owe you a lot of money,
我可以给你开张支票
so I can... I can write you a check.
杰西和我会想办法解决的
Jess and I will work it out.
好吧
Okay. Um...
我今晚要回纽约了
Well, I'm going back to New York tonight,
所以要确定没有未解决的事
so I just want to make sure there's no unfinished business.
不用担心 艾比
Don't worry, Abby.
这里没有未解决的事
There's no unfinished business here.
祝你一路平安
You travel safe.
你们今天和外公玩得开心吗
Did you have a fun day with your granddad?
当然了
'Course they did!
我带她们游览切萨皮克海岸
I took them on a tour of Chesapeake Shores.
看看我们家族当年落户的地方
I showed them where their family settled here
已经经历两代人了
two generations ago.
这个地方是他们留下来的遗产
This place is their heritage.
然后我们吃了雪糕 外公还给我们买♥♥了裙子
And we had ice cream, and he bought us new dresses.
太棒了
Oh, that's wonderful.
她们在学校学普通话吗
They're learning Mandarin in school?
是的 这是最有用的国际语言
Yes, it's the most useful international language.
用来干吗 统治世界吗
For what? World domination?
她们应该学西班牙语
They should be learning Spanish.
那才是实用的语言
Now, that's a useful language.
你们俩打包好新裙子了吗
Well, did you girls pack your new dresses?
我们吃完晚餐
Because we're leaving for the airport
就要赶去机场了
right after dinner.
我真的希望可以多待几天
I really wish we could stay longer,
可是我必须回去工作了
but I just... I have to get back to work.
裙子打包好了
We packed them,
我们还自己走路
and we walked back to Gran's house
回来太奶奶的家
all by ourselves.
你让两个小女孩自己从镇上走回家
You let two little girls walk home from town alone?
这儿又不是纽约
This isn't New York City.
这里的孩子都是自己走回家的
Kids walk home alone around here.
他们的童年很正常
They get to have a normal childhood
能享受一些自♥由♥和独♥立♥
with a little freedom and independence.
你们几个小时候也是走路回家的
All of you kids walked home.
那个年代不一样
That was a different time!
你没有看日界线或者其它新闻频道吗
Do you not watch Dateline... or any news channel?
我想我知道自己在做什么
I think I know what I'm doing.
我养大了五个孩子 他们现在都挺好的
I raised five kids who turned out just fine.
是啊
Right.
你父亲不会拿她俩的安危来冒险
Your father would never put these girls in any danger.
绝对不会
Never.
好 我知道 我知道
Yes, I know. I know.
瑟琳娜会去机场接我们吗
Is Serina going to pick us up at the airport?
我得跟你们说一件事
I have to tell you girls something, okay?
瑟琳娜打电♥话♥告诉我
Serina called to tell us
她要搬回去巴黎住了
that she's moving back to Paris,
她会很想念你们的
and that she's going to miss you very much,
-我们以后也可以去拜访她 -为什么
- but we're going to go visit her... - What? Why?
那我们怎么办
What about us?
亲爱的 我们会给你们再找一个新保姆
Well, we're going to get you a new nanny, sweetie.
她都没跟我们道别
She didn't even say goodbye.
她也是临时决定的 亲爱的
It was a really last-minute decision, sweetie.
以后谁来照顾我们
Who's going to take care of us?
我啊
Well, I am.
你老在工作
You're always at work.
你连踢踏舞课在哪儿上都不知道
You don't even know where tap is.
你们要知道 妈妈很努力工作
You know, your mom is working very, very hard
来养活你们
to support you guys.
她无法出席每一个活动 不像...
She can't be at every activity like...
凯特琳
Caitlyn?
她不想和爸爸住在一起
She doesn't want to live with Daddy.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们不应该说出来的
We're not supposed to say.
失陪
Excuse me.
她们还好吧
Are they okay?
没事 她们睡着了
Yeah, they're fine. They just fell asleep.
发生了什么事
What happened?
她们听见韦斯和加布里埃尔
They overheard Wes and Gabrielle
在讨论我们对于监护权的安排
talking about our custody agreement.
我希望她们是误会了
I'm really hoping that they misunderstood
韦斯说的话 因为...
something that Wes said, because--
亲爱的 你不用老想着解救她俩
Honey, you've got to stop rescuing those girls
她们的童年并没有那么糟
from the bad childhood they're not having.
她们是孩子 会适应的
They're kids, they'll get over it.
等等
Wait...
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
孩子能适应一切 无论受到什么伤害
That kids are just resilient and they'll get over
都能恢复过来
whatever gets thrown at them?
我意思是你和韦斯会想到解决办法的
I'm just saying that you and Wes will work it out,
孩子们也会没事的
and the girls will be fine.
好吧 有些伤害是无法恢复的
Okay, well, there's some things that you don't just get over.
有些伤口是无法痊愈的
There are some things that you don't recover from.
现在说到我头上了
Now we're back to me.
我以为我们是在谈论你的事
I thought we were talking about you.
你大多数的孩子都不跟妈妈讲话
Most of your children don't speak to their mother.
而且极度怨恨你
They resent the hell out of you
因为身为他们唯一的家长
because you were the parent they were left with,
你不在家的时间却比在家的更多
and you were gone more than you were home.
我在这里啊
I was here.
我留在了他们身边 记得吗
I was the parent who stayed, remember?
你的母亲才是离开的那一个
Your mother's the one who left.
是你把她赶走的
You drove her away!
你没有给她选择的机会
You didn't give her a choice.
你使她不得不离开
You made it impossible for her to stay.
我们总是有得选择的
We always have a choice.
布蕾极少回来家里 杰西几乎不跟你说话
Bree almost never comes home. Jess hardly talks to you.
康纳要尽量去远的地方上大学
Conor had to go to college as far away as he could,
而凯文去了阿富汗 好离这儿远远的
and Kevin had to go to Afghanistan to get far enough away.
你的孩子们都很不开心 爸爸
Your kids are not okay, Dad.
听我说
Listen to me.
你有吃有住
You had a roof over your head, food on the table,
要什么有什么
anything you or your sisters and brothers wanted.
我尽我所能照顾家人
I did what I had to do to take care of my family.
所有人中你应该是最了解的
You of all people should understand that.
你也是这样对你的孩子的
You're doing the same thing for your children.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
我没让孩子们自己走回家
You know, I didn't let those girls walk home alone.
我只是让她们以为自己可以
I only let them think they could.
我就在后面跟着呢
I was right behind them.
真的吗
Really?
你们小时候你妈妈也是这样做的
Your mom did the same thing with you kids when you were little.
-真的吗 -是的
- She did? - Yep.
她告诉我独♥立♥不是教出来的
She told me you can't teach independence.
要每次给他们一点自♥由♥
You have to give it to kids a little at a time,
待在近处看他们的表现
then be there to see what they do with it.
我真不知道她是这样做的
I never knew she did that.
你妈妈怎么样
How is your mom?
还好
She's okay.
好吧
Okay.
她就住在楼下
Yeah, she, you know... lives down the street from us.
我们周日时看到她了
We see her on Sundays.
我们周末工作时她帮我们看孩子
She takes the girls when I'm working on the weekends.
我为她高兴
Well, I'm happy for her.
但我们不是每个周日都去看她
I-I mean, we don't see her every Sunday.
并不是每次都去
It's not all the time.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表