剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
那很危险的
Because they are dangerous.
多谢提醒啊 老妈子
Yeah, thanks, Mom.
话说那个谁怎么样了
Speaking of Mom, how is she?
她挺好的
Uh, she's fine, you know.
你居然还跟她有联♥系♥
How can you even have her in your life?
杰西 我不想再跟你讨论这件事了
Oh, Jess, I'm not having this conversation again with you.
她抛弃了我们 艾比
She abandoned us, Abby.
她没有抛弃我们 只是搬走
She didn't abandon us, she moved,
她本来打算带上我们一起走的
and she planned to take us with her,
可爸说服她把我们留在这
but Dad convinced her to let us stay here,
和我们的朋友们在这上学
in our house, with our friends and our school.
那我这么问你
Well, let me ask you this.
你会留下凯特琳和卡丽 自己搬走吗
Would you leave Caitlyn and Carrie and move away from them?
你可不可能就这样丢下他们不管
Are there any circumstances under which you would walk out on them?
我们都长大了
We are all grown up now.
已经不必再依靠父母了
We're not dependent on our parents for anything anymore.
到底几岁才可以不再需要依靠父母
What age is it when you stop needing a mother and a father?
什么时候才不需要 我一直在等
When does that happen? Because I'm still waiting.
我居然还一直眼巴巴等着他们回家
How pathetic does that make me that I'm still waiting
真是太可悲了
for them to come home?
杰西
Jess...
拜拜
Bye.
我还以为你走了呢
I thought you were leaving town.
我只是...
I am. I just...
我跟你♥爸♥在银行那还有点事要忙
I have some business to take care of with your dad at the bank...
而你都没去那上班
where you apparently do not work.
那天真是抱歉
Really sorry about the other day.
没事
No big deal.
我已经习惯你自以为无事不晓了
I'm used to you thinking you know everything.
你居然这么说我
That is not fair.
崔思 我们能好好谈一谈吗
Trace, can we just talk about it for a minute?
你可以试试 不过我估计你跟不上
You can try, but I doubt you can keep up.
你说真的
Really? Really?
我一直都跑得比你快好吗
I have been outrunning you since we were, like...
崔思
Trace!
太慢了
You got slow.
毕竟我养了俩小孩
I had two children.
那也好多年前了
Years ago.
你现在已经融入这里了啊
So you have a place here now, huh?
没错
Yes, I do.
不像你 我很喜欢这
Unlike you, I like it here.
我也喜欢这
I like it here.
-得了吧 -真的
- Sure you do. - I do.
你都忘了我认识你多久了吧
You forget how long I've known you.
我很想要一座水上宫殿
I like having a house on the water...
在那我只需要放松呼吸就行
a place where I can just... breathe, you know?
放空恢复
Recharge.
水上宫殿
A house on the water, huh?
我买♥♥下了圣灵海湾的那间海滩棚屋
I bought the beach shack on Spirit Cove.
正在重新装♥修♥
I've been fixing it up.
你买♥♥了那间海滩棚屋
You bought the beach shack?
我一直说总有天我会买♥♥的
I always said I would.
当初就是这么计划的 不是吗
I mean, that was the plan, right?
是啊 在我们16岁时做的计划
Yes, that was the plan... when we were 16 years old!
我们那时准备私奔
We were going to run away
住在那里 这样就没人可以找到我们
and live there where no one could find us
或者干涉我们的决定
or tell us what to do.
这个计划很棒
It was a good plan.
我不敢相信爸爸把小屋卖♥♥给你了
I can't believe my dad sold it to you.
他说过绝对不会卖♥♥掉的
He said he was never going to sell it.
我想他改变主意了吧
Well, I guess he changed his mind.
他说一套 做一套
He said one thing and did another.
你的音乐事业发展得如何
So, how's your music going?
挺好的
It's great, yeah.
很不错
It's, uh... really good.
你回来就是为了放松呼吸吗
So, you're just home to breathe and recharge?
是的
Yep.
你确定没有其它原因
Yeah, you're sure there's nothing else going on?
没有
No.
你都忘了我认识你多久了吧
You forget how long I've known you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不需要明白
You don't have to understand.
你只要看着云朵 就能看到画面
Just look at the clouds and see the pictures.
我只看到了云朵
I just see clouds.
你们先闭上眼睛
Close your eyes now.
我们来想象一下
Let's imagine, let's pretend...
假装你们现在身处天空中的童话里
imagine that you're in a fairy tale in the sky.
现在 睁开眼睛
Now, open your eyes.
我看到一只大象
I see an elephant.
我看到一个女孩穿着芭蕾舞裙 在马上跳舞
I see a girl in a tutu dancing on a horse.
哇
Whoo!
不对 是在独角兽上
No, on a unicorn.
我们俩谁说对了
Which one of us is right?
都说得对
You both are.
在纽约可没有这种经历
Can't get that in New York City.
对了
Hey...
你把那间海滩棚屋卖♥♥给崔思了
You sold Trace the beach house?
是啊 他六年前买♥♥下的
Yeah, yeah, he bought it six years ago.
从他18岁开始 就一直请求我卖♥♥给他
He'd been asking if he could buy it since he was 18,
我终于同意了
and I finally gave in.
这几年他一直在修缮那间屋子
He's been fixing it up over the years.
要施工的地方很多
It needs a lot of work.
那间屋子是你和你的兄弟们共同建造的
You built that with your brothers.
您说过绝对不会卖♥♥掉的
You said you would never sell it.
我知道 我知道 可是他付得起钱
I know, I know, but he had the money,
也很坚持要买♥♥
and he was very persistent,
而且他跟我说的话
and he said something to me
让我改变主意决定卖♥♥给他
that made me change my mind about selling it.
说了什么
Which was?
他说那间屋子让他想起生命中最美好的时光
He said it reminded him of the best time in his life...
不管那是什么意思
whatever that means.
有人吗
Hello?
这地方太棒了
This place is... amazing!
跟我们小时候比 改变了好多
It's so much different than when we were kids.
可不是吗
Ain't that the truth.
现在它有个大门 而我有钥匙
Now it has a front door, and I have the keys.
它是你的吗
Is he yours?
阿克塞尔
Axel?
是的 他陪伴我差不多十年了
Yeah, he's been with me for, like, 10 years.
过来 阿克塞尔 好孩子
Come here, Axel. Good boy.
你们在一起的时间比我的婚姻还要长
That's longer than I was married.
我听说了
I heard.
其实
You know, I...
我从没喜欢过韦斯
I never liked Wes.
你从没见过他
You never met him.
不需要见过也知道
Didn't need to.
这个露台太美了
This deck is beautiful.
你爷爷如果还在世 也会为你感到骄傲的
Your grandfather would be so proud of you.
"木工是一种宝贵的技艺
"Carpentry's a valuable skill.
学好一门手艺 人生就多了一条路可走"
Learn a trade. Keep it in your back pocket."
他说得对
He was right.
住在纳什维尔时 家具都是我亲手做的
You know, I built all my own furniture back in Nashville.
真了不起
That's amazing.
你的确一向很喜爱亲手打造东西
Well, I mean, you always loved working with your hands, so...
我爷爷总能读懂我的内心
My grandfather always got me
我父亲从来做不到
in a way my father never could.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
还记得上手工艺课时你为我做的木盒子吗
Do you remember that wooden box you made me in shop class?
那是我第一件木工作品
It was the first thing I ever made.
我记得还把我俩的名字缩写烙在顶部
I remember I burned our initials in the top.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表