剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Guys, I don't want...
你必须背弃加布里埃尔 知道吗
You gotta roll on Gabrielle okay?
这是你唯一的筹码
It's your only leverage.
是啊 你必须叫你的律师
Yes, you have to have your attorney
打给来过我办公室的那位探员
call the investigator who came to my office.
你是指现在正赶来这里的那位吗
You mean the one who's coming here? Now?
我邀请了他来见我们
I asked him to meet us.
你怎么知道...
How did you know that...
我试了一下
I took a shot.
艾比 我可以做到的
Abby! I can do this.
艾比 我真的能做到 相信我
Abby, really! I can do this. I'm telling you!
你身上有五块钱吗
Do you have five bucks on you?
干嘛 作为聘请律师的定金吗
What, for a retainer?
不 用来买♥♥热狗和汽水
No, for a hot dog and soda.
我能做到
I can do this.
有人要湿身了哦
Someone's gonna get wet!
我都不知道你开船时这么好斗
I had no idea you were such an aggressive boater.
是好胜
Competitive boater!
"我要与你厮打到底
"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying
你这能毁灭一切却从未征服一切的鲸啊"
but unconquering whale."
成时 译
梅尔维尔的《白鲸记》
Moby Dick. Melville.
我九年级文学课的痛苦根源
The bane of my ninth grade lit class.
九年级 你看得太早了
Ninth grade? You read it too soon.
我所有书都看得太早了
Oh, I read everything too soon.
你有没有想过 回到过去
Did you ever feel like going back
把全部书都重新读一遍
and reading everything all over again?
每时每刻 但从哪里开始好呢
All the time, but where to begin?
杰西 旅馆要重开了 你兴奋吗
Hey Jess! Are you excited about opening the B&B?
当然
Uh, yeah!
你的旅馆要重新营业了吗
You're re-opening the B&B?
过两天 是的
In a couple days, yeah.
她干得很出色 不是吗
Hasn't she done an amazing job?
是的 我太喜欢了 我想搬去那里
Yeah, I love it. I want to move there.
你们两个有没有晕船
Are either of you feeling seasick?
不怎么晕
Not really.
为什么
Why?
我们去吃雪糕吧
Um, let's go get ice cream.
好主意
That's a good idea.
最后回到岸边的人付钱
Last one to shore pays!
梅根 我得飞去波士顿一趟
Megan, I have to fly to Boston.
我知道孩子们早就不需要被照顾了
I know the kids don't need looking after
但妈妈不在家 凯文又在康复中
but with Mom gone and Kevin convalescing...
也许我可以重新安排日程 多留一天
Maybe I can re-arrange my schedule to stay another day.
那可太好了 谢谢
That would be great. Thanks.
上一次我们聊天时 你对我挺粗鲁的
Last time we talked, you were pretty rough on me.
好的
Cool.
今晚我很想见到你
I really want to see you tonight.
我给你准备了一个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
我现在就去洗澡
I'm going to get in the shower now.
我应该穿什么
Well, what do I wear?
我告诉你了 我要带你去跳舞
I told you, I'm taking you dancing.
好 但是我们是不是
Okay, but are we...
管这个叫约会
calling this a date?
我是 我受够了只跟你做朋友
I am! I'm tired of just being your friend.
我也是
Okay, I am too.
既然你妈在家 何不问问
Since your Mom's home, why don't ask
你能不能在宵禁后回去
if you can stay out past curfew.
我去准备
I'll go get ready.
好的
Okay.
纳瓦霍13966 请从滑行道A
Navajo 13966, taxi via Alpha
到滑行道B至29跑道
then Bravo to runway two-niner.
13966滑行经由A至B到29跑道
13966 taxi Alpha then Bravo to two-niner.
13966 请在29跑道稍候
13966, hold short runway two-niner.
13966 在29跑道稍候
13966, holding short, two-niner
纳瓦霍13966 允许起飞
Navajo 13966, you're cleared for take off.
纳瓦霍13966 收到吗
Navajo 13966, how do you read?
13966 准备起飞
13966, clear to go.
怎么样
How is it?
我们都喜欢只是通心粉
We love mac and cheese.
跟咪♥咪♥餐厅一样好吃吗
But is it as good as MiMi's?
我觉得有竞争对手了
I think I've got competition.
我很喜欢能给你们做饭
You know I love having time to cook for you girls..
我很喜欢你给我们做饭
I love it when you cook for us.
我们可能会搬来的
We might move here.
永久性的
For good.
我是这么听说的
That's what I heard.
妈妈很想来
Mom really wants to.
你们呢
What about you guys?
我们还能见到你们吗
Would we still get to see you?
当然
Of course!
很好
Good.
或许你们也可以搬来这里
Maybe you could move here, too.
或许
Well... maybe?
我得去换衣服了 因为我要去约会啦
I have to go change, because I have a date!
我的宝贝们晚安
Good night my loves.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
玩得开心
Have fun!
因为我们是吧
Because we are, aren't we!
我们要 谈谈吗
We need... ...to talk?
对
Yeah. Right.
我一直都没有对你诚实
I haven't been honest.
大卫是那个图书馆认识的人
David's the guy from the lending library.
对
Yeah.
你喜欢他
And you like him.
我不知道
I don't know.
他喜欢你吗
Does he like you?
我不知道
I don't know.
但你觉得他喜欢
But you think so?
没关系 杰西 因为你是我的妹妹
It doesn't matter Jess, because you're my sister.
所以即使你和大卫再也不理对方你也会没事吗
So, you'll be okay if you and David never talk again?
当然 如你所愿
Sure. Yeah if that's what you want.
如果你想要继续跟
If you want to keep dating guys who
不打算全身心投入感情的男人们约会 那么
can't fully commit to you then then...
如果你想继续跟
And if you want to keep dating guys who clearly
脚踏两条船的男人们约会
have no problem dating two women at once...
我单身太久了
I spend so much time alone.
我买♥♥下这家民宿的部分原因是
Part of the reason I bought this B&B
想见见新的人
was to meet new people.
所以你喜欢他
So you do like him.
我是这么觉得 但现在看到你们在一起我
I thought so, But now, seeing you together I'm...
杰西 我们有很多共同点
Jess, we have a lot in common, which is
你却一直说没有
something you keep saying you don't have!
我们会有更多共同点的
Well, we're about to have a lot more in common
因为我打算雇他当这里的主厨
because I think I'm going to hire him as a chef here.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你要下楼吃饭吗
You going downstairs to eat?
我不太饿
I'm not really hungry.
我也不太饿
Yeah, me, neither.
乔治亚走了吗
Georgia's gone?
对 它从杜尔姆郊外发了短♥信♥
Yeah, she texted from just outside of Durham.
她过得很好
She's making good time.
我喜欢她
I like her.
我也是
Me too.
这就是你要带我跳舞的地方吗
This is where you're taking me dancing?
不只是我要带你跳舞的地方
It's not just where I'm taking you dancing.
这是我要经营的地方
This is where I'm opening.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表