剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
劳把你踢出了你的电影 是真的吗
Lou kicked you off your movie. Is that true?
这样吧 你送我吧
You know what, I will take that ride.
这边
It's this way.
他的阴毛 真的吗
His pubic hair, really?
真的
Really.
你对别人施咒时那么坚定吗
So when you put a curse on someone, you really commit?
半途而废的事有什么意义
What's the point of doing something halfway?
我爸爸以前经常这样说
That's what my dad used to say.
不错
That's nice.
我爸爸对我说过的最好听的话是
Best I ever got out of my dad was,
"别换台 丑八怪"
"Don't change the channel, fuckface."
丑八怪
Fuckface?
是的 那是我的外号♥
Yeah, it was kind of my nickname.
但是半瓶威士忌下肚之后 他就开始叫我"杀手"
Except after half a bottle of Cabin Still, he'd start calling me "Killer."
所以他醉了以后反而没那么毒舌
So he'd call you the less hostile name when he was drunk?
是的 他总说是我杀了我的双胞胎妹妹
Yeah, he used to say that I killed my twin sister.
是你吗
Did you?
我...
I...
长在农场上的孩子很小就开车
Well, you grow up on a farm, you start driving young.
14岁时我就喜欢开快车...
Even 14 years old, I liked to drive fucking fast, so...
当时我开着我爸的卡车
I was in my dad's truck,
在乡间路上开到了时速80 85 撞上了路堤
going down this country road 80, 85, and hit an embankment.
我被撞了出去 却毫发无损
I flipped it, and I walked away without a scratch,
我妹妹就没那么幸运
but my sister didn't.
她从挡风玻璃飞了出去 几乎被斩首
She went through the windshield and was almost completely decapitated.
有那么一瞬间...
And there was this moment where...
当我们在空中时 时间似乎静止了
we were flipping through the air where time kind of stopped.
感觉很...
And it was...
平静
peaceful.
你知道我所有的电影里结局都是死
You know I die in all my movies?
没有人注意到过
Nobody ever notices that.
她叫什么
What was her name?
你的妹妹
Your sister?
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice.
谢谢你送我
Thanks for the ride.
你想听听我的建议吗
If you want my advice?
忘了劳和对他施咒吧 不值得
Forget about Lou and the curse and all that shit. It's not worth it.
反正我没有拿到阴毛
Well, I didn't get the pubic hair.
而且时间也快到了 所以...
And I'm pretty much out of time, so...
这样或许更好吧
It's probably for the best.
劳那种人会自我毁灭的
Guys like that, they destroy themselves eventually.
希望自己死的人这样说
Says the guy with a death wish.
我处理好了
I got it under control.
我很自律的
I walk the line.
好吧 强尼
Okay, Johnny.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这儿干嘛
What the fuck are you doing here?
你闯入我家 我也要闯入你家
Well, you break into my place, I break into yours.
都是这么做的
It's what we do. Apparently.
对不起 你见过劳夫和詹姆斯了 对吗
Sorry. You've met Ralph and James, right?
是啊 他们想把我的奥斯卡奖杯当掉
Yeah. Tried to sell my Oscar to a pawnshop.
长话短说 原谅 友谊之类的
Anyway, long story short, forgiveness, fast friends, etc.
现在他们替我做事
Now they work for me.
我们不会久留的 我只是...
We're not gonna stay long. I just...
我觉得我们之间有误会
I feel like we got off on the wrong foot.
听说你要对我施咒
Hear you're putting a curse on me?
真的吗
That right?
你需要我的... 阴毛 是真的吗
And you need some of my... pubic hair. Is that true?
真怪癖
Kinky.
这样嘛...
Well...
我是来求和的
I'm here to patch things up.
底线是...
Bottom line...
在电影圈求生就像在冲浪 懂吗
surviving this business, is kind of like surfing, right?
海面时而平静时而汹涌
Sometimes, it's smooth. Sometimes, it's rough.
我的工作就是找到对的海浪和冲浪板
And my job is to find the right wave and the right board
把某个人送到至高点
and ride that fucker to glory.
所以在你这个扭曲的比喻里 我就是你踩的冲浪板
So in this tortured metaphor, I'm the surfboard you ride?
不 丽萨 没有人踩在谁上面
No, Lisa, nobody's riding on anybody.
我正在挽回自己的错误
I'm in the middle of making amends.
我们初次见面时...
When we first met...
我们是个团队
we were a team.
我们一起向前冲 但是我察觉到你还没准备好
And we paddled out there together, but I could sense you weren't ready.
没什么好不好意思的
There's no shame in it.
没有人第一次冲浪就屹立不倒
I mean, nobody gets up on their first ride.
重要的是你要不断尝试
What's important is that you keep trying.
所以...
So...
你要怎么才肯回心转意
what's it gonna take to get you back out there?
好吧
Okay.
你想要阴毛
You want some pubes?
来拿吧
Well, come get them.
很好
Great.
祝你施咒成功
Good luck with that curse.
我们扯平了
We're even.
三十分钟
Thirty minutes.
有人吗 博罗
Hello? Boro?
这里怎么这么黑
Why is it so fucking dark in here?
我什么也看不见
I can't even see anything.
跟着我的声音
Follow my voice.
我喝了你的炖汤
I drank your stew!
我头发昏
So, I'm high as fuck.
我拿到了劳的阴毛 我还拍了他的照片
I got the pubes from Lou, I got a picture of him.
别胡闹了
Stop fucking around.
还有十分钟
Ten minutes to spare.
我还以为你来不了了
I wasn't sure you'd make it.
那个不是我昨天吐出来的猫吧
That's not the kitten I threw up yesterday, is it?
它们长得很快
They grow so fast.
这些小猫是怎么回事儿
What's the deal with the kittens?
我又吐了一只 这会一直发生吗
I puked up another one. Is that gonna keep happening?
通常我会要求你付现金
Well, normally, I would have you pay in cash,
但是这次不同以往 对吗
but this isn't really a normal situation, is it?
你想让我用小猫当做酬劳
You want me to pay you in kittens?
你不会舍不得它们的
You won't miss them.
你拿它们做什么
But what do you want with them?
跟我来
Come.
坐下
Sit.
把东西给我
Give me the stuff.
做完这件事 那些奇怪的事就会停止吧
When this is done, will all the weird shit stop?
什么奇怪的事
What weird shit?
我能看见东西
I've been seeing something.
一整天了
All day.
你跟我提过的灵界的那些事
One of those things you told me about from the spirit world.
它看起来并不是人畜无害
And it did not seem harmless to me.
是无害的
It is.
它们感到好奇 然后就会走开
They get curious, and then they go away.
好吧
Okay.
好了吗
So is that it?
还没好
Not yet.
好了 喝
Good. Drink.
这是什么
What is it?
算是药吧
Medicine. Sort of.
我知道 但是是什么做的
Yeah, but what's it made out of?
什么都有
Just a bunch of shit.
别担心 都是纯天然的
Don't worry, it's a totally natural blend.
好了 现在...
Good. Now...
现在你脑子里要想劳
Now you need to think about Lou.
重新回到他的体内
Go back inside him.
进入他的房♥子
Into his house.
里面放了什么
What was in that?
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表