剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
她一直在逼迫我 你知道吗
she was pushing me and pushing me and pushing me, you know?
真的在逼迫我...
Like, really pushing me...
很快我就分不清 谁是玛丽谁是露西了...
and pretty soon, I didn't know who was Mary and who was Lucy, and...
我也说不清 老兄 我快不行了
I don't know, man, I would lose my shit.
在拍摄的最后一天...
And on the last day of shooting...
最后一个镜头 只有我和丽萨
it was just me and Lisa, it was just the last scene,
我看着她...
and I looked at her...
我看到了某种东西
I saw something.
我看到了...
I saw...
这个东西
this thing.
在她里面
Inside of her.
在她里面
Inside her?
我只记得这些了
And that's all I remember.
他们在1.6公里以外的路边找到了我
They found me on the side of the road, like, a mile away,
我浑身是血 指甲里都是皮肤组织
with blood all over myself, skin and stuff under my fingernails.
说不定我把自己的眼珠挖出来了
So I guess I just clawed my own eye out, I don't know.
我不知道我把那个眼珠怎么样了
I don't even know what I did with it.
你没有看过电影吧
You haven't seen it, have you?
你应该看看
You should see it.
是你付的钱
You paid for it.
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
你真的应该...
You really should...
我不想看她那愚蠢的电影
I don't want to see her stupid fucking film!
我的房♥子正在做毒气灭虫
I'm having my house gassed for bugs right now.
我住在贝莱尔酒店...
I'm staying at the Bel-Air Hotel...
如果你改变主意...
but if you change your mind...
可以来找我
come find me.
喂
Hello?
博罗
Boro?
博罗
Boro?
别再烦我了 我说过我不玩儿了
Leave me alone. I told you I was done.
玩蛋去
Go fuck yourself!
不用你鼓励我也会这样做
I often do so without your encouragement.
-好吗 -寇德
Okay? - Code.
你在吃东西吗
Do you have a bunch of stuff in your mouth?
是的
Yes, I do.
等你吃完东西
Okay. Well, after you deal with that,
要不要来医院看看朱尔斯
how about you meet us down at the hospital to see Jules?
他们给他换了新绷带 看起来他在好转
They put new bandages on him again. Seems like he's doing better.
一小时后见 一个半小时吧
See you in an hour, hour and a half.
乔纳森
Jonathan?
该死
Shit.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
回家去
Go home!
回家
Home?
走
Go.
走
Go!
跟我来
Come on.
别动
Stay.
你们医院是怎么回事儿
What is wrong with this hospital?
你的儿子是成年人
Your son is an adult.
也就是说如果他想违背医嘱出院
And that means if he wanted to leave against medical advice,
我们不能阻止他 这是他的决定
there's nothing stopping him. It's his decision.
简直太过分了 你再查一次
That is unacceptable. I want you to check again.
他刚用完药 还在昏迷
He's still in a medically induced coma.
他能活着真是奇迹
It's amazing he's even alive.
毕竟他被烧成了那样
Considering how badly he was burned.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
选个颜色
Pick a color.
别选那个
Not that color.
乔纳森
Jonathan?
乔纳森·威尔伯·伯克 你害我们担心死了
Jonathan Wilbur Burke, you had us worried sick!
乔纳森
Jonathan.
睡个觉 把这件事忘了吧
Time to come sleep this off.
乔纳森
Jonathan?
好了
Okay.
该玩够了 好了
You've had your fun. Come on.
乔纳森 你为什么不吃
Jonathan, why aren't you eating?
说点儿什么
Say something.
乔纳森 这件夹克是哪儿来的
Jonathan, where did you get that jacket?
乔纳森
Jonathan?
好了 把汉堡包吃掉
Okay. You need to eat the burger.
你不想吃汉堡包吗
Don't you wanna eat the burger?
腌黄瓜呢
Little pickles?
看看谁回来了
Look who's back!
-天哪 劳 -儿子
God, Lou. - Bud.
我觉得他不是吸了大♥麻♥
I don't think that this is just pot.
看哪 他的眼皮都不眨一下
Look, he isn't even blinking.
儿子
Kid.
维罗妮卡 能不能让那该死的狗闭嘴
Veronica, will you shut up the fucking dog?
-儿子 你都去哪儿了 -好吧 我去喂它
Buddy, where have you been? - Fine, I'll feed him.
我们都很担心你
We've been worried about you.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
儿子 求你了
Bud. Come on.
求你了
Come on.
乔纳森 儿子
Jonathan, buddy.
乔纳森
Jonathan!
那个和你一起的女孩儿来过 她也在那里
That girl you've been running around with, she was there.
她可能给他下药了
She probably gave him drugs.
丽萨·诺娃
Lisa Nova?
丽萨·诺娃
Lisa Nova?
丽萨·诺娃
Lisa Nova.
这是怎么回事儿
What's going on?
我会查出来的
I will find out.
他像个彩虹木乃伊
He looks like a rainbow mummy.
不如说像个橡胶毛毛虫
Or a gummy worm?
他会喜欢自己的新模样的
He's gonna love his new look.
再做十八♥九♥次皮肤移植 他肯定喜欢
Yeah, I bet he will after his 18th or 19th skin graft.
你对乔纳森做了什么 丽萨
What'd you do to Jonathan, Lisa?
你对我儿子做了什么
What'd you do to my son?
我对你儿子什么也没做
I didn't do anything to your son.
他在吃狗粮
He's eating dog food.
他的个性好像...
His personality seems to have been...
消失了
erased.
他就像个精神病 可是你知道吗
He's nearly catatonic. But you know what?
他一听到你的名字就来精神
He perks up when he hears your name.
都是因你而起
It all comes back to you.
不论你的儿子出了什么事...
Whatever happened to your son...
都不是我的本意
I didn't want it to.
你知道他到底怎么了吗
Do you know what happened to him?
不是很清楚
No, not precisely.
那就把你知道的告诉我
Then tell me imprecisely.
我不知道 我...
I don't know, I...
但是恐怕他已经死了
But I think he might be dead.
我要怎样才能帮他变正常
How do I get him back to normal?
我能治好他吗
How do I fix him?
我有防狼喷雾
I got mace!
辣瞎你的眼
Yeah. Burn your eyes right out of their sockets.
你过分了
You've crossed the line.
-那个家伙是谁 -他是劳
Who the fuck was that? - That was Lou.
他是劳·伯克
That was Lou Burke?
劳·伯克的儿子为什么吃狗粮
Why is Lou Burke's son eating dog food?
丽萨 你得让她收手
Lis, you need to make her stop.
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
伙计们
Well, boys.
走到这一步很遗憾
Sad to say it's come down to this.
我想你们都知道我是个...
I think you both know I'm a...
有分寸 讲道理的人
measured, reasonable guy.
可是丽萨·诺娃已经失心疯了
But Lisa Nova is out of control.
没错 不好意思
Yeah. Sorry.
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表