剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
great, great congratulations.
你拿回了自己的电影
You got your movie back.
但是你确定自己就是故事的英雄吗
But are you so sure you're the hero of this story?
天哪
God!
我的天哪
My God!
操
Fuck!
搞什么鬼 那是什么
God, what the fuck? What is it?
什么... 怎么... 我的眼里有东西
What... How... Something's in my eye.
我的眼里有东西 我他妈的看不见了 救救我
Something's in my eye. I can't fucking see. Help me.
-救救我 -好吧
Help me! - Okay.
是什么 是什么 在眼角吗
What is it? What is it? In the corner?
是条虫子
It's a worm.
-一条虫子 什么鬼 -等一下 别乱动 让我看看
A worm? What the fuck? - Wait, hold still! Let me look.
-我该怎么办 -别乱动
What do I do? - Stop moving.
-快把它弄出来 -好了 别乱动
Get it the fuck out! - Okay. Stop moving.
天哪
God!
你好 13号♥平房♥需要医疗急救
Yes, hi, I need medical assistance in Bungalow 13.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
我要是你就会非常小心
I'd be very careful if I were you.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why is that?
那个在我公♥寓♥里出现的女人
That lady who was in my apartment?
她是个杀人女巫
She's a homicidal witch.
你知道 这是她的地盘
And this is, you know, her space.
我把你沙发上的女人半张脸撕裂了
I left that lady on your couch with half her face ripped off.
这是我侄子的大砍刀 或许你认得
This was my nephew's machete. Maybe you recognize it.
他本来要用这个了结你
He was gonna murder you with it.
现在我要用它干掉你
Now I'm gonna murder you with it.
然后把你的器官卖♥♥给我认识的人
And maybe sell your organs to some guy I know.
-你为什么会在这儿 -你这种致谢方式挺有趣
Why are you here? - That's a funny way to say thank you.
博罗把你和她的交易告诉了我
Boro told me about the deal you made with her.
我说"听起来很耳熟"
I said, "Sounds familiar."
你得到自己想要的 要别人替你买♥♥单
You get what you want, and everyone else gets stuck with the bill.
玛丽
Mary.
我可以肯定地说 如果你和博罗搅在了一起...
I promise you, if you've gotten involved with Boro...
那不是个好主意
that was a bad idea.
她在吗
Is she here?
她很快回来
She will be.
好吧
Okay.
我不知道这是怎么回事儿
I don't know what the fuck is going on here,
但是我不喜欢 我要走了
but I don't like it, and I'm leaving.
着什么急 我们谈谈 我原谅你
What's the rush? Let's talk. I forgive you.
我知道你很在意这个
I can tell that means something to you.
所以 我原谅你
So, yeah, I forgive you.
我不会让你吃乌羽玉的 如果我知道...
I would have never let you do that peyote if I knew...
如果你知道 我会把自己的眼珠子挖出来
If you knew I'd gouge my eye out?
没关系
It's okay.
因为经历了这一切 我终于看到了电影 我真是...
'Cause after all that, I finally saw the movie and I just...
丽萨 无法形容
Lisa. No words.
电影真棒 非常厉害
Quite a movie. Yeah, really, really something.
你很有天赋 丽萨·诺娃
I mean, you're gifted, Lisa Nova.
一个真正的艺术家
A true artist.
这是什么
What is this?
你让我把眼珠子挖出来
You let me pull my own eye out
然后吃掉 你还把它录了下来
and eat it while you filmed it,
用在了你那部愚蠢至极的短片里
and then used it in your stupid fucking short film!
搞什么鬼 怎么回事儿
What the fuck? What's happening?
我看不见了
I can't see.
那是什么感觉 你这个自私的吸血鬼
What's that like? You selfish little vampire!
你利用了我 你是个坏人
You used me! You're a bad person.
坏 坏人
Bad! Bad, bad!
还有一件事
And another thing?
我杀了你的白♥痴♥朋友
I killed your stupid friend.
我刺穿了他的眼睛 这样你就会知道是我♥干♥的
I stabbed him in the eye so you'd know it was me,
但是或许对你来说太不明显了
but maybe that was just too subtle for you.
为什么
Why?
你为什么那么做
Why'd you do that?
我希望那样能让你难过
I was hoping it would make you sad.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我没能留住她
I'm sorry. I couldn't keep her here long enough.
没关系 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetie.
我知道你尽力了 我们还有一次机会
I know you tried. We'll have another shot.
帮我个忙 给我... 给我一只小猫
Do me a favor. Get... Get me a kitten.
那个小瓶子
That little bottle.
如果我要跳 我要把它全部喝掉
I need every drop if I'm gonna jump.
-喂 -罗伊 我是丽萨
Hello? - Roy, it's Lisa.
-丽萨 -你说过你有枪 是吗
Lisa? - You said you have a gun, right?
-是的 怎么了 -我要借一下
Yeah, why? - I need to borrow it.
你要说的更具体一点
You're gonna need to be more specific.
我想去和博罗彻底闹掰 但是进展不顺利
I tried to break up with Boro and it didn't go well.
我想我得更果断一些
I think I'm gonna have to be more assertive.
老天 丽萨 你确定这是个好主意吗
Jesus Christ, Lisa. Are you sure this is a good idea?
血能让你好受些 是吗
The blood will help you feel better, right?
我想这具躯体已经开始衰退了
I think this body's just starting to fall apart.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, sweetie.
你的脸真美
What a face.
-我喜欢 -我被毁容了
I love it. - I'm disfigured.
不 你很漂亮
No, you're pretty.
是的
Yeah.
如果你没有被折磨成这样
If you weren't so fucked up,
我会使用你的身体 这说明你有多漂亮
I'd take your body instead, that's how pretty you are.
-你想要吗 -不 我不能
Do you want it? - No, I can't.
我会租 不买♥♥ 你懂吗
I'd be renting, not buying, you know what I mean?
没关系
It's okay.
你是我随时随地的帮手
You can always be my helper.
她很快会回来 我们做好准备
She'll be back soon. Let's get ready.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
要是让你一个人去 我算什么男人
What kind of guy would I be if I let you go alone?
-一个聪明的男人 -是吗
A smart guy. - Yeah?
-是啊 -你要是离开 我就跟着你离开
Yeah. - Well, I'll walk away if you do.
我必须了结这件事
I gotta finish this.
如果现在不了结 她总会找到我的
If I don't, she'll find me eventually.
你觉得她在等你吗
You think she's expecting you?
可能吧
Probably.
好吧 我带了这个
All right, well, I brought this.
-很好 -不 我...
Great. - No, I'm...
让我拿枪
I'm gonna hang onto the gun.
好吧
Okay.
进去以后 你跟在后面
When we go in, stay back.
如果非要开枪 瞄准她的头
And if you have to shoot her, shoot her in the head.
多开几枪
More than once.
不要犹豫
Don't hesitate.
要小心那个独眼女孩儿
And watch out for the girl with the eyepatch.
都结束了
It's done.
我对你有点小失望 丽萨
I'm a little disappointed in you, Lisa.
我来是为了感谢你所做的一切
Well, I just dropped by to say thanks for everything.
就这些
And that's that.
你履行了你的诺言...
You did what you promised...
我也付清了你的酬劳
I paid up.
付不付清我说了算
I say when you've paid up.
给你 小猫
Here, kitty-kitty.
我再也不为你吐小猫了
No more kittens for you.
你需要我
You need me.
是啊
Yeah.
你的胸腔里有颗子弹
You got a bullet rattling around in your chest.
你打算怎么处理
What are you gonna do about it?
告诉我 你打算怎么处理
Tell me, what are you gonna do about it?
我可以治好你 就像...
I can fix you, like...
该死的指甲
My fucking nails.
皮耶尔
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表