剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
这种事不应该在我身上发生
This shit should not be happening to me.
谁都不能这样捉弄我和我的家人
People can't fuck with me like this, with my fucking family.
你想让我们除掉她
You want us to get rid of her?
你们...
That's...
可以做吗
something you do?
我只代表我自己 钱给够了就行
Speaking for myself, on occasion. Number's gotta be right.
不能用枪 我们还在假释中
No guns, though. We got a parole situation to think about.
不 不用 只需要...
No. No. Just...
跟踪她
follow her.
博罗
Boro?
博罗
Boro?
该收手了
It's time to call it off.
劳知道是我♥干♥的 他可能会报复我
Lou knows it's me and I think he might try to hurt me.
你觉得他会吗
You think he might?
我是当真的 事态已经失控了
This is serious. It's gotten way out of control.
-没错 我知道 -所以你会收手吗
Yeah, I know it has. - So, you'll call it off?
-不会 -"不会" 什么叫"不会"
Nah. - "Nah"? What do you mean, "Nah"?
你说过想让他置身火海
You said to set his life on fire.
现在我让你不要管了
Well, now I'm saying never mind.
我是顾客 我要取消订单
Okay, I'm the customer and I'm canceling my order.
货已售出 概不退换
You break it, you bought it.
已经有两个人住院了
Two people are in the hospital,
却都不是我真正想诅咒的人
neither one is the guy I actually cursed.
我还没拿回我的电影
And I don't have my movie back.
还有 我的公♥寓♥地上有一扇密道门
Plus, there's this trapdoor that's appeared in my apartment.
里面有某种神秘的存在
And there's something down there, some kind of presence.
那就别下去
Don't go down there.
我才他妈的不想下去
Yeah, no fucking shit.
那个东西呢 对你感兴趣吗
What about that other thing? Took an interest in you?
还记得吗 你知道我说的是什么
Remember? You know what I mean.
-那个可恨的恶灵 -是的
That hateful spirit? - Yep.
我不知道 可能如你所说的走了
I don't know. Maybe it went away like you said.
我只希望终止这一切
I just want all of this to stop.
-嗨 你要跟我来吗 -我要你收手
Hi. You wanna come with me? - I want this to stop.
你无能为力
There's nothing you can do.
詹妮弗
Jennifer?
詹妮弗 是我 肖娜
Jennifer, it's me. Shauna.
詹妮弗
Jennifer!!
我猜应该是你 但是不确定
I was wondering if it was you, but I wasn't sure,
因为你看上去很不一样
because you look so, I don't know, different and everything.
对不起 我以为...
I'm sorry, I thought...
你认错人了
You mistook me for someone else.
对不起 我认错人了
Yeah, I guess. I guess I did.
我还以为...
I thought...
我的天
My God.
老天
Geez.
我肯定是认错人了
Yeah, I must have made a mistake.
我的天
My God!
我认错人了
I think I've made a mistake..
这种事不能再发生了
That shit has to stop!
-是你找的我 你要付出代价 -不
You hired me, you gotta pay. - No!
不
No!
不
No.
我不要再吐小猫了
No more throwing up kittens!
好的 不再吐小猫了
Fine! No more throwing up kittens.
等等
Wait!
2-A-B-I-1-1-1...
2-A-B-I-1-1-1...
我的天
My gosh.
好了 你还活着
Okay. Okay. You're alive.
谢天谢地
Okay. Gosh.
老天 你把我吓坏了
God, you scared me so bad.
如果你想喝个果汁什么的 就按呼叫键
If you just want some juice or something, you just gotta push the call button.
你好
Hello?
我把你扶回床上 好吗
I'm just gonna get you back to bed, okay?
我...
I'm just...
我们都在里面 所以什么也没听到
We were all inside, so we didn't hear nothing.
我想可能是只土狼吧
I think maybe it was a coyote?
或是一只大猫
Or a big cat?
那只狗
That dog.
那里之前有一只狗
There was a dog.
-一只巨大的黑狗 -好吧
A big, black dog. - Okay.
怎么了 你觉得难以置信吗
What, does that seem implausible to you?
你觉得我在瞎编吗
You think I'm making it up?
不 我没说...
No, I didn't say...
伙计们 你们在附近见到过一只大黑狗吗
Fellas, did you guys see a big, black dog around here?
-劳 是医院打来的 -你见过那只狗 对吧
Lou? It's the hospital. - You saw the dog. Right?
喂 我是劳·伯克
Hello, Lou Burke.
什么叫他自己出院了
What do you mean he discharged himself?
博罗告诉过我她有过前生
The other day Boro told me that she'd had another life,
她做过一些追悔莫及的事
and that she did something she could never take back.
有个女人认出了她
And then this woman recognized her.
叫她詹妮弗
Called her Jennifer.
或许继续查下去不是个好主意
Maybe escalating this isn't the best idea.
失陪一下
Sorry.
嗨
Hi.
我的警♥察♥朋友追踪到了车牌号♥
My buddy on the force traced the plate number for me.
我要给他打电♥话♥要地址
But I gotta call him back to get the address.
能用一下你的电♥话♥吗 -行
Can I use your phone? - Yeah.
你好
Hey, man.
你好 罗伊·哈达威
Hey, Roy Hardaway.
丽萨 罗伊·哈达威 怎么回事儿
Lisa. Roy Hardaway? What?
-你和他... -不 他只是帮我个忙
Are you and him...? - No. No. He's just doing me a favor.
你怎么认识他 还能让他帮你的忙
How do you know him well enough to ask for a favor?
罗伊 恭喜你提名
Roy! Congrats on the nom.
她叫肖娜·戴维斯 住在金字塔之春
So, her name is Shauna Davis. She lives in Pyramid Springs.
离这里有120公里
But that's, like, 75 miles from here.
太好了 开你的车 我的车不行
Great. Let's take your car, mine sucks.
等一下 我凌晨3点要到片场
Wait, I've got a 3 a.m. call time.
好吧 管他呢 我要是迟到 特技演员可以替我
All right, fuck it. If I'm late, I guess the stunt guy can double.
听到了吗 罗伊·哈达威不亲自上阵表演特技
Hear that? Roy Hardaway doesn't do his own stunts.
-再见 寇德 -拜 丽萨 拜 罗伊·哈达威
Goodbye, Code. - Bye, Lis. And Roy Hardaway.
你怎么知道 她没有把她认做了另一个詹妮弗
How do you know she's not mistaking her for some other Jennifer?
不 她肯定没有认错 博罗在隐瞒什么
No, she definitely recognized her. Boro is hiding something.
查出这件事 你就能让她收手吗
If you can figure it out, what, you get her to back off?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你没事吧
You good?
没事
Yeah.
我没事 我们走吧
Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go.
是她吗
Is that her?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你好 我叫丽萨
Hi, I'm Lisa.
我今天见过你
I saw you today.
我的天 那是...
My God. Is that...?
那是罗伊·哈达威在我的停车道上吗
Is that Roy Hardaway in my driveway?
嗨 罗伊
Hi, Roy!
他朝我挥手了
He waved back!
他在我的停车道上干什么
What is he doing in my driveway?
-我是不是中奖了 -不 你没中奖 他只是过来一下
Did I win something? - No, you didn't. He's just here.
这不重要
It's not important.
说正事 我今天在宠物店见过你
Anyway, I saw you today at the pet store,
你认出了那个和我一起的女人 詹妮弗
and you recognized the woman I was with. Jennifer?
你们两个在交往吗 你和罗伊·哈达威
Are you two together? Are you with Roy Hardaway?
不 别管他
No, just ignore him.
嘿 你叫肖娜 对吗
Hey, Shauna, was it?
你好 罗伊
Hi, Roy!
你好 肖娜
Hi, Shauna.
我听说你今天见过丽萨
So, I believe that you saw Lisa here today
和一个你认识的女人一起 在市中心的一家宠物店
at a pet store downtown with someone that you knew?
她是不是叫詹妮弗
I think her name was Jennifer?
你是那个突然很难受的女孩儿
You were the girl that was getting sick.
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表