剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
如果那是她的血 她走不了多远
If that's her blood, she can't get far on her own.
你的儿子会帮她吗
Could your son have helped her?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我知道谁会帮她
But I know someone who would've.
博罗
Boro?
博罗在哪儿
Where's Boro?
博罗
Boro?
这个女人是算命的吗
This lady is a fortune teller or something?
我想她是某种巫婆
I believe she's some sort of witch.
是个真的巫婆
A real one?
我不知道怎么回答
I don't know how to answer that.
但是你觉得丽萨会在里面吗
But you think that Lisa's inside?
我们去找找看吧
Let's find out.
又见面了 劳·伯克
Hi again, Lou Burke.
丽萨在里面吗
Is Lisa here?
你又是谁
And who might you be?
我是丽萨的老朋友
I'm an old friend of Lisa's.
真好 你们是情人吗
How nice. Were you lovers?
没错 你们以前是情人
Yeah, you were.
发生了什么 玩儿得太过火
What happened? Did it get a little hot
你把眼球弄没了吗
and you burned your eyeball out?
她在里面吗
Is she in there?
祝福你
Bless you.
丽萨...
Is Lisa...?
什么鬼...
What the fuck...
想进去看看吗
Wanna go in and see?
去吧
Go ahead.
我们走
Let's go.
你怎么处置那些猫的
What do you do with the kittens?
在你把它们变成拖鞋之前
Before you make them into slippers?
你的朋友们来找你了
Your friends came by looking for you.
寇德和克莉丝汀
Code and Christine?
不 是劳·伯克和...
No. Lou Burke and...
那个独眼姑娘
the girl with one eye.
他们想要什么
What did they want?
我估计他们可能想杀了你
I'm assuming they wanted to kill you.
但是我把他们赶走了
But I sent them away.
你需要多吸收一点
You need to soak more.
来吧
Come on.
我们去聊聊你和你的朋友
Let's go talk about you and your friend.
她还活着
She's alive?
不可能
No way.
你说的
Says you.
可不是我说的
Of course says me.
我是客户 任务没有完成
I'm the client. Job's not done.
我把她掐死了 她不可能活着离开
I choked her to death. She didn't walk away from that.
那为什么她不在了
Then why isn't she there?
听着 我相信她受了很重的伤
Look, I have no doubt she's indeed badly injured.
可是这不算完
But that's not a finished job.
这个结果让我很不爽
This makes me incredibly uncomfortable.
我希望你们不拖泥带水
I wanted this to be clean.
我以为我已经交代的很清楚了
I thought I was extremely clear about that.
可是我还是... 我再说一遍
But, let me... let me try again.
我打赌她现在在那个女人家里
I believe she is at that woman's house.
快去
Go there!
把她了结
Finish her off!
你是谁
And who are you again?
我是个演员
I'm an actress.
这是双倍的钱
That's double.
再加上你之前欠我们的
Double on top of what you owe us?
我他妈去
Jesus fucking Christ!
当然...
Sure...
我...
I...
听着 事成之后...
Look, you'll get the rest when she's...
我会把余款付清
dead.
要死透
Dead!
听清楚了吗
Am I clear?
死的不能再死了 收到
"Dead" dead. Roger Wilco.
我想跟你们去
I'd like to go with.
我去穿鞋
I'll get my shoes.
独眼姑娘是谁
Who's the girl with one eye?
她对你意味着什么
What does she mean to you?
我让她意味着什么就是什么
She means what I let her mean.
她是个演员
She's an actress.
那是她的工作
That's her job.
为什么你不愿意告诉我
Why don't you want to tell me?
好吧
Okay.
那我告诉你一个小故事
I have a story for you.
大概900年前吧...
This was 900 years ago or so.
在很远的南方
Pretty far south.
在热带雨林里 你家乡附近
In the rainforest. Your neck of the woods.
那时我是个男人 你知道 男人
Back then, I was a man. You know, a man.
我们就叫他詹姆斯·迪安吧
Let's call him James Dean, because he was...
他英俊强壮 而且...
beautiful and strong and...
饥饿
hungry.
有一天他在丛林里
He's in the forest one day and
遇到了一只巨大 惊人的白猎豹
encounters this huge, stunning, white jaguar.
猎豹妈妈
Like, the mother jaguar.
住在动物身体里的灵
A spirit living in an animal body.
他以为她会杀了他
And he thinks she's gonna kill him.
但是她喜欢上了他
Instead, she takes a liking to him.
所以白猎豹和詹姆斯·迪安做♥爱♥了
So the white jaguar and James Dean fuck.
她非但没有杀了他
And instead of killing him,
还把自己的魔力给了他一点 作为猎物
she leaves him with a little bit of her power as a gift.
然后他回家了
And he goes home.
后来成为了一位伟大的领袖
And he becomes this great leader.
他成了国王
He becomes a king.
他娶了一个优雅的公主 而她是非常的美貌
And he marries this princess and she's exquisite.
他拥有了一切
He has everything.
但是 白猎豹还是期待一点回报
However, the mother jaguar still expects something in return:
就是时不时向她献礼
an offering every now and then.
就像祭品
Like a sacrifice?
是的
Yes.
就像祭品
Like a sacrifice.
有一天 他听说有支军队在向他的城市逼近
Then one day, he hears that an army is headed toward his city,
军队在沿途烧杀掳掠
and they're killing and enslaving everyone in their path.
但是他不知道军队在哪儿 还有多远
But he doesn't know where they are or how far away they are.
所以白猎豹教给他一个仪式
So the white jaguar teaches him about this ritual
可以显示敌人的位置
that will show him where his enemies are.
为了完成仪式 他要抓到这只蟾蜍
He would need to find and capture a specific toad.
准确的说就是那只蟾蜍
That toad, actually.
他要舔它背后的汗水
The he would lick the sweat off of its back.
舔完之后
And when this is done,
他就能算出敌人的准确位置
he can sense exactly where his enemies are.
然后他设了陷阱
So he sets a trap.
他等着他们 然后把敌人全部歼灭
He waits for them and slaughters them all.
但是为了这个蟾蜍仪式
But for the toad ritual,
猎豹妈妈说她想要一份大的祭品
the mother jaguar wants a big offering.
她要他把自己的妻子献上
She tells him to bring her his wife.
这是我今天第二次来这儿了
Second time I've been here today.
你好
Hello.
有什么需要吗
Can I help you?
又是你
It's you again.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 对不起
Hi. Sorry.
这是你家
This is your place?
你们在找丽萨吗
Are you looking for Lisa?
她在里面吗
She in there?
在
Yes.
我要进去见她
Well, I'm going in to see her.
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表