剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
她应该能够看到
somehow, she'll see it.
她会知道那是我拍的
And she'll know it came from me.
太美了
That's beautiful.
你知道 我自己去制片厂更好办事
You know, I could walk this into a studio a lot easier without you,
或者拿给阿尔文和其他当红的导演
or take it to Alvin with some hotshot music video director,
但是关键是相关性
but it's about relevance.
你知道吗
You know?
机遇是有限的
You only get so many bites at the apple.
干这一行 一年顶十年 我已经...
A year in this business is like a decade, and I haven't...
从1986年以后我就没有佳作了
I haven't had a real hit since 1986.
我不想落得无人问津
I don't wanna know what it's like to disappear.
我需要你
I need you.
这是实话
That's the truth.
周六晚上 阿尔文要在他的画廊举♥行♥活动
So Saturday night, Alvin Sender's having a thing at his gallery.
很多圈内人 电影明星
Movie people, movie stars.
是个见阿尔文的好机会
Be a great opportunity to meet Alvin.
是个约会
It's a date.
一定会很有趣
Well, this should be fun.
我们是个团队
We're going as a team.
我会为你站台 引起阿尔文的兴趣
I'll build you up, get Alvin on your side.
下一次你和他正式会面时
And then when you have the official meeting,
他会真正了解你 对吧
he'll know who you are. Right?
正式会面之后
And then when you walk out of that meeting,
你就有属于自己的电影了
you'll have a movie.
多谢
Thanks.
不管结果如何 谢谢你所做的一切
Whatever happens, thanks for everything.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
我觉得我们很合拍
I think we make a good team.
对不起 我还以为...
I'm sorry. I thought...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也觉得我们很合拍
I think we make a good team too.
阿尔文·桑德长什么样
What's Alvin Sender look like?
有钱人的样子
Like a rich guy.
那些面具能读懂他们的脑电波
You know, the masks read your brain waves and
然后转化成小♥电♥影♥
turn them into these little movies.
待在这儿 打起精神
Stay here and look cool.
布鲁斯 你的烟是哪来的
Bruce! Where the fuck did you get those cigarettes?
丽萨·诺娃
Lisa Nova.
你在这儿
Here you are.
我觉得这东西很惊悚
This thing creeps me out.
我知道这很胡扯
I know it's bullshit,
但是我不想被全世界看透
but I don't want the world to have a window into my mind.
我喜欢这个
I love it.
如果别人能看穿你的大脑 他们会看到什么
What would somebody see if they looked through your window?
我想这取决于是谁在看
I guess it depends on who's looking.
你认识那个女人吗
You know that woman?
从你进来她就开始盯着你看
She's been watching you since you've walked in.
她可能想知道你在食物链中的等级
She's probably trying to figure out where you are in the food chain.
待会儿见
See you around, maybe.
我一直在等机会跟你打招呼
I've been waiting for the right moment to say hello.
你认识我吗
Do you know me?
那个和你一起来的男人
The man you came in with
正在背着你谈重要的事
is having a very important conversation without you.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫博罗
I'm Boro.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想为你提供服务
To offer my services.
你是做什么的
What is it you do?
为了你 我可以伤害别人
For you? I could hurt someone.
怎么伤害
How?
你能抱一下我的猫吗
Will you hold my cat?
给你
Here.
好的 宝贝
Okay, baby.
有时候我想象自己住在它里面 好像它是一座房♥子
Sometimes, I imagine I'm inside him like he's a house.
你也可以的
You could do that.
想象你住在某个人里面
Imagine you're inside someone.
比如那个和你一起来的人
Say, the man you came here with.
-在他里面 -是的
Inside of him? - Yes.
想象一下
Imagine that.
想象他是一座房♥子 你在里面闲逛
Like he's a house and you're wandering around.
你在想象吗
Are you doing it?
是的
Yeah.
不 你没有
No. No, you're not.
好吧
Okay.
想象...
Imagine...
你在他里面
that you're inside him.
你能感受到吗
You feel it?
现在随便打碎个东西
Now, break something.
好了
Done.
很好 我知道
Yes. I know.
我知道
I know.
这儿
Here.
我在博伊尔高地的科尔特斯和马里贝尔交叉口
I'm at Cortez and Maribel in Boyle Heights.
来找我 没有门牌号♥
Come find me. There's no number,
门口有一只白色美洲虎
but you'll know it by the white jaguar out front.
带上我的猫
Bring my cat.
你的猫被你抱走了
You just took it.
我找到阿尔文了
I found Alvin.
他就在我旁边撒尿 你能相信吗
Taking a piss next to me, can you believe it?
男厕所 好家伙
The john, man.
大家欢聚一堂
Brings everybody together.
发生了什么
What happened?
太疯狂了 我们正在说话
Craziest thing. We're talking,
我的鼻子突然开始汩汩冒血
and all of a sudden, my nose starts gushing blood,
就像个喷泉
like a faucet.
从1985年以后这是第一次
And I haven't done blow since like '85.
我答应过我老婆的 谢谢你
I promised my wife. Thank you.
阿尔文现在在哪儿
So, where is Alvin now?
他走了 我遇见他时他正在离开
He left. He was on his way out.
该死的 他走了 我还没有...
Shit, he left. I didn't even get to...
丽萨 别着急
Lisa, relax.
我跟他说过了
I talked to him.
他答应投资了
He's in.
什么 就刚才 在洗手间吗
What, just now? In the bathroom?
他还没看过短片呢
Without watching the short?
我的话就够了
My word's good for him.
我说过我们是最佳团队
Told you we make a great team.
他知道由我来导演
And he knows I'm directing?
丽萨 拜托
Lisa, Jesus!
听到坏消息时你会怎么反应
What do you do when you get bad news?
这是好事
It's good.
他答应投钱了 我跟他说好了
He's in, I talked to him.
不客气
You're welcome.
为什么停车
Why are we stopping?
我相信你的母亲很定会很骄傲的
I think your mother's gonna be proud of you.
什么
What?
很好
Nice.
推进 推进 推进...
Push in, push in, push in...
停
Cut.
走开
Get off!
什么 怎么了
What? What's the problem?
我误会了
Misread.
你上车吗
You coming?
想走路 好吧
Like to walk. Okay. All right.
好好享受美景吧
Enjoy the view.
嘿
Hi.
带上我的猫
Bring my cat.
现在随便打碎个东西
Now, break something.
我可以伤害别人
I could hurt someone.
带上我的猫
Bring my cat.
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表