剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
你这样我很被动
You've got me at kind of a disadvantage here.
-你♥他♥妈♥的想要什么 -我...
What the fuck do you want? - I...
现在这种情况 三言两语也说不清...
It's a little difficult to explain, given the circumstances, but...
你认识一个叫丽萨·诺娃的女孩儿吗
Do you know a girl named Lisa Nova?
你知道她在哪儿吗
Do you know where she is?
知道
Yes.
是的 丽萨在洛杉矶 而且...
Yeah, Lisa's in L.A. and...
你把这个尖东西拿开我的脖子
if you move the sharp thing away from my neck,
我就把知道的都告诉你
I'll tell you everything I know about her.
丽萨去了洛杉矶
Lisa's in L.A.?
听着 我叫劳·伯克 是个电影制片人
Look, my name's Lou Burke. I'm a movie producer.
如果你是我要找的人 我不得不说...
And if you are who I think you are, I just have to say...
你真♥他♥妈♥的有镜头感
you have great fucking screen presence.
老天 我才不信你的鬼话
God! I'm not bullshitting you!
我没有 我不经常这样夸别人
I'm not! I don't say that a lot!
你... 你真的很有天分
You're... You're just raw talent.
你真的很棒 你的表演很有杀伤力
You're the real deal. You're a fucking killer.
我是你的粉丝
I'm a fan.
可以吗 我是你的粉丝 而且...
All right? I'm a fan. And...
我一直都很想见到你
I've been dying to meet you.
我告诉了学校所有人 我的妈妈被谋杀了
I told everybody at school that Mom got murdered.
现在他们会觉得我是个骗子
Now they're just gonna think I was lying.
没关系
That's all right, just...
就说你只是重复了别人告诉你的话
tell them you were repeating something you'd overheard.
他们会理解的
They'll understand.
不行 我告诉他们是我小时候
No, I told them I saw it happen,
亲眼看见的
you know, when I was little.
老天 蒂姆 你干嘛那样说
Jesus, Tim. Why would you say that?
他在炫耀 他就是这种人
He was showing off, like always.
谁能告诉我这个人是谁吗
Will someone please tell me who the fuck this person is?
蒂姆
Tim.
我知道你生我的气
I know you're mad at me,
但是请你♥他♥妈♥的注意措辞
but watch your fucking mouth.
圣诞老人现在盯着你呢
Santa's watching you now.
班会上有个女孩儿杰德说
There's this girl, Jade, in homeroom,
她的父母在闹离婚
and her parents are getting divorced.
-大家都在议论 -你都去哪儿了
Everyone's talking about it. - Where have you been?
你在我们家干什么 你干嘛回来
What are you doing in our house? Why did you come back?
大家都说杰德的爸爸出轨了
Everyone's saying Jade's dad had an affair on her mom,
但是跟他们相比 我们家的情况真是...
but our situation is like, compared to them.
她累了
She's just tired.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
青少年需要多睡觉
Teenagers need a lot of sleep.
你♥他♥妈♥的搞什么鬼
What the fuck did you do?
我在他们的食物里放了东西
I put something in their food.
等一下 什么
Wait, what?
是的 蒂姆
Yes, Tim.
毒药 不
Poison, no!
-别紧张 我只放了一点 -詹妮弗 你♥他♥妈♥的搞什么
Relax. I just used a little bit. - Jennifer, what the fuck?
我不是詹妮弗
I'm not Jennifer!
虽然我一直都很喜欢她的名字 詹妮弗·内森斯
Although, I always liked her name, Jennifer Nathans.
非常美国
So American.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是博罗
I'm Boro.
我一直都是博罗
I've always been Boro.
你还是很困惑
You're still confused.
你以为你认识这具身体 是吗
You think you know this body, right?
你从这里出生
You lived in here.
但是现在我在这里面
But now I live in here.
我只是借了你母亲的身体
I'm just borrowing your mother.
你是个妖怪
You're a fucking beast.
詹妮弗之前 我在米沙的身体里
Before Jennifer, I jumped into Misha.
还挺辛苦的 他靠双手吃饭
That was strenuous. He worked with his hands.
可是后来他老了 我不得不换个身体
But then he got old, so I had to change bodies.
换身体这件事很耗体力
That shit takes a whole lot of energy,
所以我每隔几十年才换一次
so I can only do it every few decades.
我要确认一下苔丝可以呼吸
Let me just make sure Tess can breathe.
这一次 我只想找一个...
This time, I just wanted somebody...
简单 开放...
simple and open...
善良 简单和迟钝的人
nice, simple and dull.
我知道你们很难过
I know you're sad.
我不敢相信你竟然这么自私
I can't believe how selfish you are.
-我他妈的自私 -是的
How fucking selfish I am? - Yeah.
没有母亲 他们过得也挺好
These kids were doing just fine without a mother.
可是现在呢
And now?
因为你 他们要承受痛苦
Now they have to suffer because of you.
那是什么
What is that?
你闯了祸 丽萨
You made a mess, Lisa.
我们要执行个小程序来善后
Now we have to do a little procedure to clean things up.
一点记忆删除 让这个可怜的家庭
Just a little memory extraction, so this poor family
不记得任何有关你和我的事
won't remember you or me, or any of this monkey business.
-我需要你的帮助 -不可能
I need your help. - Absolutely not.
拜托 扶着他们的头 这样我就不会误杀他们
Come on, hold their heads up so I don't accidentally fucking kill them.
我一个人干不了
I can't do this by myself.
大脑手术很难
Brain surgery is very difficult.
向后扶着他的头
Just hold his head back.
扶稳
Steady.
当然
Of course.
等一下 那是...
Wait, what...?
不管你想怎么辩解 这都是你的错
No matter how you try to spin this, it's your fault.
我的错
My fault?
我没有求你 我不想跟这一切有任何关系
I didn't ask for this. I didn't want any of this.
你知道吗 我受够了
And you know what? I'm done.
受够了你 还有这整件事
With you, with this whole thing.
我不玩了 这是你最后一次看见我
I'm out. This is the last time you're going to see me.
恐怕不行
I don't think so.
不管你怎么想 我不玩了
It doesn't matter what you think. I'm done.
别像个小孩儿
Stop being a baby.
再见
Goodbye.
在你走之前...
Before you go...
这个... 有点痒
This thing... itches.
你随便看
You can look at it.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
说真的 我不知道怎么帮你
But, seriously, man, I don't know how I can help you.
我不知道什么你能用来对付她的实锤
I don't have anything you can actually use against her.
但说无妨
Well, just humor me.
你就... 告诉我发生了什么
You know, just... tell me what happened.
你怎么知道发生了某件事
How do you know that something happened?
一个认识丽萨的人告诉我的
I heard from someone who knows Lisa.
所以她逢人就说我的事 是吗
So she's just going around talking about me? Is that right?
-这个 我不知道具体... -我去
Well, I don't know exactly how badly... - My God.
这太丽萨了 知道吗
That's so Lisa, you know?
她总是一味地索取
She just takes, takes, takes,
从来不觉得对别人有亏欠
but she doesn't owe anybody a goddamn thing.
你知道是我出钱拍的电影吗
Do you know I paid for the whole film?
全部费用
Like, all of it.
虽然作为一个独眼演员
Thought it would be a good investment in my career
这是我职业生涯的重要投资
as a fucking one-eyed actress.
所以她耍了你 是吗
So she fucked you over?
我想说的是 听不听由你...
I mean, for what it's worth...
你很出色
you're great in it.
不管她说她看到了什么 都是真的
And whatever she said she saw was real.
我不想冒犯你...
I don't wanna be tactless...
可是能告诉我...
but can I ask...
你的眼睛是怎么回事吗
what happened to your eye?
我...
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
好吧 所以...
Okay. So...
拍摄的头三天
for the first three days of shooting,
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表