剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
再说一遍
Say that again?
我咬破了他的喉咙
I ripped his fucking throat out.
而且我还要杀了你
And I'm gonna kill you too.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
太好了
Great!
我...
I...
我很期待这件事的发展
Looking forward to see how that turns out.
我也是
So am I.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
你恐怕很难找到我
I might be a little difficult to reach for the time being.
但是我想向你提议
But I actually have a project I'd like to pitch to you
一个我考虑了很久的剧本
that I've been thinking about.
是基于一本未发表的书 不过...
It's based on a book. It's not published yet, but...
讲述一个儿子被伤害的父亲的故事
It's a story about a father who someone hurts his son.
这个父亲倾其所有
And this guy, I mean, he just goes to the ends of the earth
为了报复伤害他儿子的人
to get revenge on this person.
不杀死那个人
He'll stop at nothing...
他誓不罢休
to kill this person
当他终于找到了那个人...
and when he finally finds this person...
你猜得到故事的结局
You can guess how the story ends.
故事听起来如何
How does that sound?
你在哪儿 劳
Where are you, Lou?
好吧 丽萨 祝你好运
Okay, Lisa. All right, good luck!
书名是什么
What's the name of that book?
"鲍勃的复仇"
Bob's Revenge.
感觉很丝滑吧
Feels velvet-y
里面有什么
What's in it?
天地之精华
Some stuff.
你会不想出来的
You won't ever want to get out.
嗨
Hi.
好
Good.
你为什么那么做
Why did you do that?
那个是他妈啥
What the fuck is that thing?
什么东西
What thing?
好了
Okay.
你不应该舔我的蟾蜍
You really shouldn't have licked my toad.
我以为它能告诉我劳在哪儿
I thought it was gonna show me where Lou is.
不
No.
你说过如果我舔毒蟾蜍 我就能看到敌人的位置
You said if I lick the poison toad, I can see where my enemies are.
不
No.
什么 你说过的
What? That's what you said!
不
No!
只有仪式才有效
The ritual does that.
蟾蜍只是第一步 就像大炖菜一样
The toad is just the first part. Like the balche stew.
蟾蜍有毒
The toad is poisonous.
仪式更危险
The ritual is even more dangerous.
既然现在你已经中毒了
But now that you have poisoned yourself,
你必须完成仪式
you have to go through with it.
必须按照我说的做
You have to do exactly what I say.
不然再过六个小时...
Or else in about six hours...
你就死翘翘了
you're gonna die.
-维罗妮卡 相信我 -劳...
Veronica, just trust me. - Lou...
好吗 打包行李 离开家
All right? Pack a suitcase, leave the house,
去别的地方
go somewhere else.
我能去哪里
Where am I supposed to go?
去水疗中心 你母亲家
A spa. Your mother's.
去看看布兰达
Go visit Brenda.
她离婚了 需要人陪伴
She could use some company after the divorce.
布兰达在某个森林里寻找自己
Brenda's out in some forest finding herself.
-好吧 那就别去看布兰达 -好吧 我去购物好了
So don't go to Brenda's. - Fine. Maybe I'll go shopping.
-用万事达卡 -劳 乔纳森在哪里
Use the Mastercard. - Lou, where is Jonathan?
-你有什么消息吗 -听着 以后我再解释
Have you heard anything yet? - Look, I will explain.
别担心乔纳森
Don't worry about Jonathan.
-好吗 我会找到他的 -别担心乔纳森
All right? I'm gonna find him. - Don't worry about Jonathan?
-你♥他♥妈♥的最好找到他 你... -这... 我得挂了
You better fucking find him. You... - This... I gotta go.
她不可能杀了他
No way she killed him.
什么
What?
那个该死的女人不可能伤害我的侄子
No way that fucking girl got the jump on my nephew.
她是那么说的 她说她杀了他 我也不知道
That's what she told me. That she killed him. I don't know.
我他妈的也不知道
Fuck I don't know.
那个女人没有杀了我的侄子
That girl didn't kill my nephew.
好吧
Okay.
我去把这件糟心事查清楚
I'm gonna sort this shit out myself.
什么
What?
我又要产生幻觉了吗
Am I gonna start tripping again?
别管那个了 你就快死了 专心
Forget tripping. You're in the process of dying. Focus.
好吧 告诉我该怎么做
Okay. Tell me what I gotta do.
第一步是性魔法 然后是血魔法
Well, the sex magic comes first. And then the blood magic.
性魔法
Sex magic?
对 释放你的性能量
Yeah, just releases sexual energy.
别担心 你可以自己完成
Don't worry, you can do it on your own.
不需要牵扯别人
No need to drag anybody else into this.
如果你害怕 就等到血魔法那一步
If you're scared of this, wait till you get to the blood magic.
这个我真没料到
Well, that was unexpected.
什么
What?
看来你不能自己完成
Looks like you can't do it on your own after all.
我见过四个蛋黄的鸡蛋
I've seen a four-yolk egg.
我感觉很糟
I don't feel good.
我觉得自己生病了
I think I'm getting sick.
不 你只是快要死了 你还可能感到兴奋
No, you're just starting to die. You might also get a little high
因为你快灵魂出窍了
as your soul starts to come loose from your body.
如果你要呕吐 告诉我一声 我就转过去
If you're gonna throw up, please let me know so I can turn away.
如果是吐小猫 就另当别论
It's different if it's a kitten.
好了 那么我们该找谁
Okay, so whose door can we knock on
来贡献一点自发的性魔法呢
for some spontaneous sex magic?
你是化妆师 化妆师已经到了
You makeup? Makeup's already here.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是丽萨
I'm Lisa.
我想找罗伊
I'm here to speak with Roy.
不好意思 你回头再来吧
I'm sorry, you need to come back another time.
他还在做准备
He's still getting ready.
怎么了 是丽萨·诺娃吗
What's going on? Is that Lisa Nova?
是我
Yeah, it's me.
我需要人帮我完成性魔法
I just need a hand with some sex magic!
你现在挺亢奋的
You got some pretty intense energy going on right now.
是的
Yeah.
这是中毒反应
That's the poison.
罗伊 再过20分钟我们就得上车
Roy. I'm supposed to have you in a car in 20 minutes.
稍等一下 史黛西
Just give us a second, Stacey.
你不应该来的
You shouldn't be here.
我是真的需要你的帮助 否则我不会来的
I wouldn't be here unless I really needed your help.
但是如果你要我离开 我会走的
But if you want me to go, I'll go.
-我这就走... -不 不是 就是...
I'm gonna go... - No. No, it's...
就是...
It's just that...
我... 我的一生都在努力突破自我
I've... I've been pushing the envelope my whole life.
我以时速160公里在悬崖边开过赛车
And I've driven race cars 100 miles an hour on cliffsides,
从飞机上跳下来过 我做过很多疯狂的事
I've jumped out of airplanes, I've done all kinds of crazy shit.
我可能早就该出意外了
I probably should've been dead by now.
可是...
But...
可是用该死的浴帘包裹住那具尸体
But wrapping a fucking shower curtain around that dead body
再和你的朋友抛尸 简直是...
and then getting rid of it with your friends? I mean...
这个...
It just...
这个提醒我应该做出改变
It made me think that maybe I need to do things a little bit differently.
你知道吗 因为我不想当个混♥蛋♥
You know? Because I don't wanna be the fucking jerkoff
将这一切弃之不顾 我...
that threw it all away. I'm...
我知道这很蠢 但是我被金球奖提名了
I know it's stupid, but I'm nominated for a Golden Globe.
提名我 我...
Me. And I...
我用尽一生想做到这种事...
I've been trying my entire life to do something like that, and...
我...
I...
我觉得你很棒
I think you're amazing.
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表