剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
太好了
That's great.
问题就在这儿
And that's the thing.
有些东西是教不来的
Not everything can be taught.
你必须亲身经历...
Some things have to be experienced...
我去 罗伊·哈达威
Holy fucking shit. Roy Hardaway?
你是罗伊·哈达威吗 天哪 真是你
Is that Roy-fucking-Hardaway? My God! It is!
-你好吗 劳 很高兴见到你 -你混得怎么样
How's it going, Lou? Good to see you. - How the fuck are ya?
罗伊 这位是丽萨·诺娃
Yeah. Roy, this is Lisa Nova.
丽萨·诺娃 他是罗伊·哈达威
Lisa Nova, Roy Hardaway.
那个演员
The actor.
我知道他是谁 你好
I know who he is. Hi.
你应该尝尝他们的安康鱼肝 超级赞
You gotta try the monkfish liver. It's next-level.
真♥他♥妈♥让人难以置信
It's like fucking mind blowing,
就像有个女人在你嘴里宽衣解带
like having a woman undress in your mouth.
你会去阿尔文·桑德的...
Am I gonna see you at the Alvin Sender...?
不知道 我还没决定
Not sure yet. I haven't decided.
-很高兴见到你 丽萨 -我也是
It was nice to meet you, Lisa. - Yes. You too.
我猜这是你的车
So I'm assuming this is you?
是的 是我的车
Yes, that's me.
-你住在车里吗 -没错
You living out of this thing? - Actually, yes, I am.
老天
Jesus.
温馨的家
Home sweet home.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我帮你
I'm gonna option your short.
我们按照你的意愿拍摄长片
We'll make the feature just the way you want it.
这个算是定金
Consider this a deposit.
我会把合同发给你 给你的律师看看
I'll send over a contract. Have a lawyer look it over.
好的
Okay.
租间公♥寓♥吧
Consider an apartment.
为什么
Why?
你想要吗
Do you want?
不用了多谢 我不饿 但谢谢你
No, thank you. I'm not hungry, but thanks.
等拆掉纱布 她就会变成达里尔·汉娜了
When the bandages come off, she'll look like Daryl Hannah.
雪儿不是一天"造"成的
Cher wasn't built in a day.
合同是真的吗
So is it legit?
没什么可疑的
Nothing seems shady.
你应该请个律师
You should get a lawyer.
我付不起
I can't afford one.
朱尔斯说看起来没问题
Jules says it looks legit.
朱尔斯·布兰登伯格说行就行
Well, if Jules Brandenberg says so.
克莉丝汀 我知道合同长什么样
I know what a contract looks like, Christine.
我正在拍电影
I have a movie in development.
-我们的视频就是他导的 宝贝 -说明不了什么
He directed our video, babe. - Meaningless.
你一定会火的 宝贝
You're gonna be huge, baby.
谢谢你
Thank you.
劳·伯克
Lou Burke.
他已经好多年没有卖♥♥座电影了 不过我挺喜欢"突破点"的
He hasn't had a hit in a few years, but I love Breaking Point.
做的好
Good for you.
多谢 合同保障我做导演的权力吗
Thanks. So does the contract protect me as the director?
我会被开除吗
Can I be fired?
如果导演能力不行
No producer hires a director
任何一个制片人都不会手下留情的
they can't replace if the director sucks.
理论上来讲 他们甚至可以开除史蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格
In theory, they could fire Steven Spielberg if they want to.
不过别担心
But, yeah,
上面说你 丽萨·娜塔莎·诺娃导演此片
this says, you, Lisa Natasha Nova, are directing the movie.
别掉链子
Just don't suck.
你觉得我能见他吗
You think I could meet him?
这里环境很差 不过好的你也付不起
It's kind of a shithole, but you can't afford anything that isn't.
好处是带家具
The great news is it's furnished.
或许是前房♥客留下的
Or someone abandoned the furniture in here.
反正你可以用
But either way, you can use it.
我喜欢这里
I love this place.
晚上注意安全 附近有很多土狼
Careful at night. There's coyotes all around here.
-有什么 -土狼
There's whats? - Coyotes.
它们很危险
They're fucking dangerous.
感觉在闹鬼
Feels kinda haunted.
或许你能听到默剧演员整晚的啜泣
Maybe you'll hear some silent film actress sobbing all night.
也许她在贵妃浴缸中划破了手腕
Maybe she slit her wrists in the clawfoot tub.
这里可没有贵妃浴缸
Not a clawfoot.
我一直梦想着一套楼顶套间
I always wanted a penthouse.
平价公♥寓♥的顶层不是楼顶套间
The top floor of a walkup is not a penthouse.
土狼
Coyotes.
土狼
Coyotes.
我们来聊聊丽萨·诺娃吧
So let's talk about Lisa Nova.
你能激起我对丽萨·诺娃的兴趣吗
Can you sell me Lisa Nova?
你指的是我对电影的想法
You mean sell my movie idea?
不 不是这个 想法人人都有
No, actually, I don't. Everybody's got an idea.
你只有一个
There's only one you.
你是谁
So who are you?
说说你的卖♥♥点
Sell yourself to me.
好吧
Okay.
我想说...
So...
这话你肯定听过无数遍 但我和别的导演不一样
I'm sure you hear this all the time, but I'm not like every other director.
是吗
You're not?
我目击过一场谋杀 知道吗
I witness a murder. Right?
我看到一个家伙 我看得很清楚
I saw the guy. Got a good look at him.
周围站着很多警♥察♥
Now all the cops are standing around,
画像师拿着笔和纸
the sketch artist has her pad and her pencils,
所有人都不敢大口呼吸 我说
and everyone's waiting with bated breath and I say,
"凶手不是海蜇"
"The killer was not like a jellyfish."
-所以别说你不是谁 -懂了
Don't tell me what you're not. - Copy that.
别担心 你还年轻
Don't worry, you're still young.
我们会一直继续直到我们把卖♥♥点想好
We'll keep going until we get it right.
-你没事儿吧 看上去很累 -我没怎么睡觉
You okay? You look tired. - I didn't get much sleep.
继续说 说吧
Go again. Go.
我从小就喜欢电影
I grew up loving movies.
我小的时候在圣孔拉多 我爸爸有一个投影仪
When I was a kid, in São Conrado, my dad had a projector,
-我总是爱看... -我跟你说一个人
and I used to watch... - Let me tell you about a guy.
他叫阿尔文·桑德 超级有钱
His name's Alvin Sender, and he's rich as sin.
他的与众不同之处在于 他热衷于寻找人才
What makes him unique is he loves finding new talent.
你知道拍"性谎言录像带"那小子吗
You know the Sex, Lies, and Videotape kid?
阿尔文正在赞助他的下一部作品
Alvin's financing his next project.
问题是很多人想要阿尔文的赞助
Problem is a lot of people ask Alvin for money.
相信我 所有人都是从小就热爱电影
And believe me when I tell you, they all grew up loving movies.
那你为什么能脱颖而出呢
So, what makes you different?
也许我不太擅长推销自己
Maybe I'm just not good at this whole pitching myself thing.
我小的时候经历过一场严重意外
When I was a kid, I was in a really bad accident.
在床上躺了快一年
Stuck in a bed for the better part of a year.
最要命的是我不能去看电影
Worst part, I couldn't go to the movies.
电影院就像是我的教堂 是我的一切
And a movie theater was my church, it was everything to me.
所以我不得不想象那些我想看的电影
So I'd have to imagine the movies I wanted to see,
从开头到结尾
beginning to end.
时至今日 我仍然坚信
But to this day, I firmly believe
那场意外 是我获得三次奥斯卡奖的唯一原因
that accident is the only reason I have three Oscars to polish.
因为我找到了北极星
Because I had a North Star.
那个病床上的孩子 会想看这部电影吗
Would that kid in that hospital bed wanna see this movie?
那个孩子是我的观众
That kid was my audience.
你的观众呢
Who's yours?
我们出去兜兜风吧
Let's go for a drive.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
我的妈妈
My mom.
她怎么了
What about her?
你刚才问我的观众是谁
You asked who my audience is.
她肯定是一个有故事的女士
She must be an interesting lady.
我说不准
I wouldn't know.
我从没见过她
Never met her.
她生下我就走了
She left right after I was born.
我知道我要说的话听起来很不可思议
I know what I'm about to say is gonna sound crazy.
实际上我从来没有大声说出来过 不过...
Actually never said it out loud before but...
我想如果我能拍一部自己的电影
I feel like if I can make my film,
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表