剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
你已经入戏很深了
You're going so deep.
但是我们重头戏还没有拍
But we still have your big scene later.
我需要你全情投入
And I need you full on,
像伊莎贝尔·阿贾妮拍"着魔"那种程度
Isabelle Adjani, Possession level.
进入你的内心
Go there.
深入进去
Go deeper.
为了我
For me?
好吧 我... 我只是感觉我还不够真实
Yeah, I... I just don't feel like I'm being real yet.
所以我们要再拍一次
That's why we're going again.
需要的话我们要拍一整夜 直到你感到真实
And we'll go all night if we have to. Until it's real.
好的
Okay.
等一下 用这个怎么能感觉真实呢
Wait, how am I supposed to get to real with this?
看上去像个万圣节玩具
It looks like a Halloween toy.
真不真实跟刀有关系吗
Is this really about the knife?
好吧 我用真家伙
All right. I'll use a real one.
不好吧
Bad idea.
不 丽萨想要真实
No! Lisa wants real!
对吗 丽萨
Right, Lisa?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
准备 露西 把刀放下
Let's go. Lucy, put down the knife.
谢谢你
Thank you.
摄像机准备好了吗
Camera set?
摄像机准备好了吗
Camera set?
准备好了
Camera set.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
开拍
And action!
他们要闯进屋了 刀
They're getting into the house. Knife! Knife!
不
No.
重来
Reset.
没关系
It's okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
他们要闯进屋了
They're getting into the house.
刀
Knife!
-停 -等等
Cut! - Wait, wait.
停 你在开玩笑吗
Cut? Are you kidding me?
-没关系 -她流血了
It's okay. - She's bleeding.
不 你没资格说停 她才能说停
No, you don't say cut. She says cut!
没关系
It's okay.
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
滚出去 你给我出去
Get out! I need you out!
还有你 出去 你们都出去 抽个烟
You too. Get out. All of you. Go have a smoke.
让我看看
Let me see that.
你没事儿吧
Are you okay?
那样够真实吗
Was that real enough for you?
谢谢你的投入
Thank you for always going deeper.
这就是我为什么相信你
This is why I believe in you.
你这么说是为了让我对你言听计从吗
Do you say that stuff to get me to do what you want?
玛丽 过来
Mary. Come here.
我对你的说的每句话都是出自真心
I mean every word I say to you.
我保证
I promise.
你准备好拍最后一场戏了吗
Are you ready to do the last scene?
准备好了 但是你得陪着我 好吗
Yeah, but I need you here with me, okay?
心连心
Connected.
好的
Okay.
干嘛不就我们拍
Why don't we do it just us?
你和我
Just you and me.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
什么
Yeah?
乌羽玉[致幻仙人掌]
The peyote?
这是留给杀青之后的
That's for after wrap.
我知道 可是如果这场戏我要放飞自我
Yeah, but if I'm going out of my fucking mind in this scene,
我就想彻底放飞
then I wanna go out of my fucking mind.
可是我不想一个人嗨
But I don't wanna do it alone.
亲爱的 我还要拍摄 况且我从来没有磕过药
Babe, I have to operate, and I haven't ever tripped before.
如果你想看到真实的我 那就让我看到真实的你
If you're gonna see the real me, then let me see the real you.
乌羽玉
On peyote?
对 你和我服用乌羽玉
Yeah, you and me on peyote.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我不想回来的
I didn't wanna come back here!
我不想回来...
I don't wanna come back...
你最终还是会回来的
You'll always come back.
天哪
God.
劳
Lou.
完事了
It's done.
-完... 完事了 -是的
It's... It's done? - Yep.
太好了 太好了
That's great. That's great.
等一下 那个...
Wait, wait. Is it...
我们没有被监听吧
Is it safe to talk on this line?
我不知道 我用的是公用电♥话♥
I don't know. I'm at a payphone.
好的 没关系
Right, okay.
你也知道 我从来没干过这种事
I'm new to wet work, you know,
不懂行规
so I don't know about all the protocols.
我能问个问题吗 你是怎么...
Can I ask you a question though? What did you...
处理的
do with it?
处理什么
With what?
处理尸体
With the remains?
你这说法够委婉的
Well, that's a respectful way to put it.
我把尸体留在了公♥寓♥里
I left it there. In the apartment.
在走廊里
Well, in the hallway.
你没有把它丢掉 你就把它留在了那儿
You didn't dispose of it? You just left it right out there?
没错 对了 老兄
And by the way, man?
你派你儿子来盯着我可够奇怪的
Very weird to send your son to keep an eye on me.
乔纳森 什么... 我儿子也在那儿
Jonathan? What...? My son was where?
他也在
He was there.
他看到你...
Did he see you...
干掉她了
take care of her?
应该吧
I guess, man.
好像他很想看
Like he wanted to watch.
好吧 我得... 我得挂了
Okay, I'm gonna... I'm gonna go.
什么事
What was that about?
没什么
Nothing.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
谁
Who?
你雇人要干掉丽萨 对吗
You paid someone to kill Lisa, right?
什么
What?
没有 拜托 我... 我是拍电影的 你懂吗
No, come on. I... I make movies, you know?
怎么 你害怕我报♥警♥
What, you think I'm gonna call the cops?
丽萨利用了我 然后抛弃了我
Lisa used me and then left me behind,
害我成了独眼龙
minus one eye.
别想着不带上我自己去
I hope you don't think you're going without me.
去哪儿
Going where?
去看她的尸体 混♥蛋♥ 我都听见了
To see her dead body, asshole. I just heard you on the phone.
我不想吹毛求疵 但我是要去找儿子
Not to split hairs, but I'm going to look for my son.
不是...
Not...
你为什么想看那个
Why would you even wanna see that?
停止噩梦的唯一方式
Only way to make the nightmares stop
就是百分百确定她已经死了
is to be 100% sure she's dead.
他真把你整惨了 是吧?
He really fucked you up, didn't he?
记着 痛苦是暂时的
Remember, the pain is temporary.
别人把你击得粉碎
Somebody shattered you into little pieces.
你支离破碎
You break.
但是你会恢复得更强壮
But you'll heal stronger.
你很脆弱
You're vulnerable.
我会保护你的
I will keep you safe.
你说过那个家伙干掉她了 她在哪儿
You said the guy killed her, right? So where is she?
乔纳森
Jonathan?
他干嘛来这儿
Why would he have come here?
他到底在哪儿
Where the fuck is he?
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表