剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
所以你想用最低的薪酬
So you wanna bring me in at what I assume is minimum wage
榨取我的灵感
and harvest any useful ideas I might have,
糟蹋我的电影 还不为我署名
without credit, for that bastardized version of my film.
副制片人怎么样
How about associate producer?
给我一个虚荣头衔
I get a vanity title?
让那个尼安德特人坐在导演椅上
While that Neanderthal sits in the director's chair?
朱尔斯...
Jules...
不管你喜不喜欢 他很尽职
like it or not, has paid his dues.
他已经导演过几部成功的MV了
You know, he's directed several very successful music videos.
没错 我需要手把手教他 可是...
Yes, he needs hand-holding and doors opened, but...
我可以做到
I can do that.
我挺擅长的
It's kinda my thing.
举个例子 每个月我会在家举♥行♥小型放映会
We have these little screenings at my house once a month.
都是有头有脸的人物
Important people come.
下周又要举♥行♥ 朱尔斯会来
We're doing one next week. Jules is coming.
至少会有一个工作室高层领导出席
There'll be at least one high-level studio head there.
好好表现的话...
Play your cards right...
下下一次你还能来
you can come to the next one.
我要问你一件事 劳
Let me ask you something.
既然朱尔斯需要你手把手教 为什么用他
If Jules needs so much hand-holding, why hire him, Lou?
为什么不能把我的电影还给我
Why not just give me back my film?
有这么难理解吗
Why is that so unthinkable?
丽萨...
Lisa...
你不理解的是...
What you just don't get...
你不理解...
What you don't get...
丽萨...
Lisa....
该死的
Goddamn it.
喝水吧
Drink water.
我... 我...
I'm... I'm...
我在喝水
I'm drinking water.
我正在喝水呀
That is what I was literally doing right now.
不 你知道应该做什么吗
No, you know what you have to do?
你应该吸一个柠檬
You have to suck on a lemon.
不 你应该扯你的舌头
No. You gotta pull on your tongue.
或者喝盐水
Or gargle with salt water.
这...
It's...
这... 太尴尬了
This... Embarrassing.
该死的打嗝
Fucking hiccups?
打嗝很难受的
Hiccups suck.
没劲 我想看你来真的
Scrub. I wanna see suds.
你提到过另一种有毒蟾蜍的仪式
You mentioned another ritual, one with a poison toad.
那个能加速事情的发展吗
Would that speed this whole thing up?
我们不能用毒蟾蜍
We can't do the poison toad.
-为什么 -太危险了
Why? - It's too dangerous.
过度的血腥和性魔法 可能会致你于死地
Too much blood and sex magic. It might kill you.
那就给他施一个侵蚀大脑的变形虫
Then give him a fucking brain-eating amoeba
或者巴西毒蜘蛛 让他的阴♥茎♥变硬直到脱落
or a Brazilian spider that makes his dick hard until it falls off.
这个主意不错
I like that for Lou.
给你
Here.
擦擦干
Go and dry off.
我一直能听到声音 做恶梦...
I'm hearing voices, I'm seeing nightmare shit...
而他只打了几个嗝
and he's got fucking hiccups?
丽萨 我...
Lisa, I...
我有一段过去的生活
I had another life before this,
我始终无法释怀
and I clung to it,
做了一些无法挽回的事
and did something I can never take back.
你被困在了自己的过去中
You are stuck in your past.
除非你忘掉过去...
Unless you let go of it...
否则这一切就是徒劳
none of this will work.
我想让他痛苦
I want him to hurt.
真正的痛苦
For real.
马上
Now.
我给你的藤株开花了吗
Does the vine I gave you grow flowers yet?
如果你能找到一朵花
If you can find one,
取出它的花粉
take its pollen
放进劳的身体里
and get it inside him.
放进他的身体里
Get it inside him?
是的 放进他的饮料里 或者塞进他的屁♥股♥里 随便你
Yeah. Put it in his drink, in his ass, whatever.
放进他的身体
Inside him.
好的 有什么用
Okay. What does it do?
就像一种催化剂
It'll act as an accelerant.
会让他产生你期望的那种痛苦
It'll cause him the pain that you want.
好的
Okay.
老天 你在这儿
Jesus, there you are.
对不起 很抱歉
Sorry, I'm sorry.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
操
Fuck.
这里真空
It really is empty.
我检查了整栋楼 没有别人
I've checked out the whole building and there is no one else.
我知道
I know.
这个以前就有吗
Was this here before?
没有
No.
它穿透了我公♥寓♥的地板
It grew through the floorboards in my apartment.
什么植物会穿透地板
What kind of vine grows down through the floor?
还挺可爱的
This is actually kind of pretty.
这样可爱吗 还是我用力过猛了
Does this look cute? Or like I'm trying too hard?
你在哪儿找到的
Where did you find that?
别动
Stay still.
什么
What?
里面有一条恶心的虫子
There's a fucking worm in there.
没错
Yeah.
我来吧
I'll get it.
这里是丽萨·诺娃的家 您找哪位
Lisa Nova's house. How may I direct your call?
我是罗伊·哈达威 丽萨在吗
This is Roy Hardaway. Is Lisa there?
-等一下 -谢谢
Hold on. - Thanks.
有个电影明星找你
There's a movie star calling for you.
你好
Well, hello.
这周末你想和我去空中跳伞吗
Do you want to go skydiving with me this weekend?
不 我不想和你去空中跳伞
No, I don't wanna go skydiving with you.
那裸体跳伞怎么样 我在卡特琳娜有一艘船
What about skindiving? I've got a boat off of Catalina.
你这周末有没有受邀
Are you by any chance invited to a gathering at Lou Burke's house...
-去劳·伯克家的活动 -他的节日放映会 当然了
this weekend? - Yeah. His holiday screening, sure.
太棒了 你就带我当你的伴儿吧
Fabulous. I'm gonna need you to bring me as your date.
这个 我已经...
Well, I kind of already...
那就告诉她你不喜欢她了
Well, tell her you don't like her anymore.
-就这么说 -对呀
What, just like that? - Yeah.
-好吧 -好吧
Okay. - Okay.
-那就算约会了 -太好了 再见
It's a date, I guess. - Great. See ya.
再见
Bye.
好吧...
Well...
看看你
Look at you.
老天啊 是地震了吗
My God. Is that an earthquake?
应该不是
I don't think so.
我很确定 这个以前可不在这儿
This, I'm certain, was not here before.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 我很确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
是你帮我住进来的 你看见过这个
You helped me move in. Did you see this
他妈的海盗船门吗
fucking pirate ship door?
我不... 我记不清了
I'm not... I can't remember.
这是什么鬼地方
What the fuck is this place?
老天 好吧 看看这儿
Jesus, okay, look, here.
好吧 数到三 准备好了吗 一 二 三
All right. On three. Ready? One, two, three.
好吧 再来一次
Okay. One more time. One more time.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
所以...
So...
那个罗伊·哈达威找你干嘛
what was Roy Hardaway calling about?
我们周六有个活动
We're going to a thing on Saturday.
他想上我
He wants to fuck me.
是吗
Yeah?
你要穿什么
What are you gonna wear?
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表