剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
我猜你是来找丽萨的
So you're here to see Lisa, I guess?
是的 我给她打过电♥话♥ 可是...
Yeah. I called earlier, but...
我看过几部你演的戏
I think I've seen a couple of things you're in.
"忍♥耐"和"雷足之子"
Dieability and Son of Thunderfoot.
是的 很好看
Yeah. Really good.
多谢
Thanks.
你没看过"雷足之子"
You never saw Son of Thunderfoot.
我看过 一个人看的
Yes, I did. I saw it by myself.
还有在"热浪"里
And, also, actually, in Big Heat,
我记得你用手做了一个动作
I remember there's this thing you do with your hand.
真是出人意料
Like, it's a really unexpected choice.
我记得应该是在"热浪"里
I mean, I think it's in Big Heat.
我觉得应该是...
I think it was...
我需要帮忙
I need a hand.
楼上
Upstairs.
自卫
Self-defense.
你不得不自卫 他想要杀你
You had to protect yourself. He tried to kill you.
又一次
Again.
你把他的头干净利索地咬了下来
You almost bit his head clean off.
我去叫警♥察♥
I'll call the cops.
等一下 老弟 我们得好好想想
Wait a second, man, we gotta think about this.
想什么 无头男尸
Think about what? The headless guy?
他的头没有完全被咬掉 宝贝
He's not fully headless, baby.
我们得想好可能的后果
We gotta think about the potential consequences.
这个几乎无头的男尸就是一种后果
The almost headless body is what I call a consequence.
朱尔斯被活生生的点燃是一种后果
Jules was burned alive, is what I call a consequence.
这些天围绕着你丽萨 发生了太多种后果
A lot of consequences these days, especially around you, Lis.
我想避免更多的后果
I'd like to avoid any more consequences.
如果是自卫 她为什么要吃他
And if it was self-defense, why did she have to eat him?
她没有吃他
She didn't eat him.
她没有吗
She didn't?
你吃了他的肉吗
Did you eat this man?
你吃了他的肉吗
Did you eat this man?
各位 我不想显得太自私
Guys, guys. Look, I don't mean to sound selfish here,
但是我不能被别人看到...
but I can't be seen next to...
和这些事搅在一起
really, any of this.
我希望可以一走了之
I mean, I would leave
让你们来处理这件要不要报♥警♥的事
and let you all figure out the cops or no-cops situation,
可是不行 因为...
but I can't because...
是制片车送我来的 所以他们知道我在场
a production van dropped me off, so officially I'm here.
谋杀案
Murder-adjacent.
不如这样吧 哥儿几个
You know what, guys?
我可以处理 你们走吧
I can handle it. You can just take off.
不 我们是一条船上的 懂吗
No, no, no. I mean we're all here, right?
如果我们报♥警♥ 我们今晚就会被逮捕
So if we call the cops, we get arrested tonight.
那是肯定的 然后我们就得为自己辩解
Definitely. And then we have to talk ourselves out of jail.
以我的经验 最好是一开始就置身事外
And in my experience, it's best to just try and stay out in the first place.
所以我...
So I...
我认为最好的选择是...
I think the best case scenario is...
把尸体处理掉
We get rid of the body.
没错
Yeah.
我知道一个地方可以抛尸 虽然有点儿远
It is a bit of a drive, but I know a place we can dump him.
在服装城有一个废弃的办公楼
An abandoned office building in the garment district.
抛尸
Dump him?
听着 我们不能就这么抛尸 这样不对
Look, we can't just dump him. It's wrong.
你们知道 我是个天主教♥徒♥
I'm a lapsed Catholic, you know that.
宝贝 我们会埋葬他的 没事的
Babe, we'll bury him, it'll be fine.
那他的灵魂呢 它会怎么样
What about his soul? What happens to that?
那就说来话长了
Feels like a longer conversation.
不... 好吧 宝贝
No... Okay, babe,
可是万一那是我 我一个人嗑药过量
but what if it was me and I was OD'ing alone
又没有身份证 他们就把我的尸体丢到了沟里
and I didn't have any ID, so they stashed my body in a ditch,
因为他们根本不在乎
because they don't care.
他们不会在乎 我跟其他吸毒的人长得都一样
Why would they? I look like any other strung out meth head.
他们会像你对待他那样对我的
They'd treat me like you're treating this dude.
寇德 闭嘴
Code. Stop.
好吗
Okay?
你现在不清醒 明白吗 让我们处理这件事
You're high, okay? Just... Let's deal with it.
-好吗 -我是清醒的
Okay? - I'm not high.
我现在头脑很清醒
I'm thinking completely clearly.
-听我说 -是的 亲爱的
Listen to what I'm saying. - Yes, you are, baby.
这太扯了
This is nuts.
他被吃了 吃了 被啃了
He's been eaten. Eaten, like, chomped off.
-丽萨 搭把手 -这太扯了 简直是疯了
Lisa. A little help? - This is nuts. This is crazy.
-我知道这很疯狂 -你怎么愿意牵扯进来
I know this is crazy. - How can you be involved with this?
-就因为他是明星 是吗 -不 不是的
Because he's a star, is that it? - No, it's not!
-为什么 因为... -寇德 闭嘴
Why? Because... - Code, shut up!
不准命令我闭嘴
Don't tell me to shut up.
我都快不认识你了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
很好
Fine.
也许我们根本就不适合 满意了吗
Maybe we're just not a good match then. Yeah?
因为我根本不喜欢你的乐队
Because I don't even like your band.
你听见了
There.
是我说的
I said it.
来 我来抬腿
Here. Give me his legs.
你到底来不来
Are you coming or not?
你一直都是这样吗
Were you always like this?
我认识你
I know you.
"露西的眼睛"
Lucy's Eye.
你是露西
You're Lucy.
我是寇德
I'm Code.
丽萨的朋友
Lisa's friend.
丽萨和我以前交往过
Lisa and I used to go out.
很久以前
Long time ago.
我们几乎相爱了
We were almost in love.
是吗
You were?
是的
Yeah.
我们对彼此的性吸引力太强了
The sexual chemistry was really intense.
可是后来我们更适合做朋友
But then we were better friends.
我们失联然后又复联
We fell out of touch, got back in touch.
你知道对有些人 你总能无话不谈
You know how there's some people who you just tell everything?
我们也相爱过
We were in love too.
你和丽萨
You and Lisa?
是的
Yes.
真的吗
Really?
她从没提起过我吗
She never mentioned me?
不
No.
她提起过
She did.
很多次
Lots of times.
她说你是个演员
She said you were an actress.
詹姆斯
James?
喂
Hello?
爸爸
Dad?
乔纳森
Jonathan?
你... 你在哪儿
Where...? Where are you?
你在哪儿 儿子 你没事儿吧
Where are you, buddy? Are you okay?
我在海滩
I'm at the beach.
什么 你在... 你不在海滩 你在...
What? You're... You're not at the beach. Where...
告诉我你在哪儿 儿子
Tell me where you are, buddy.
-我在海滩 -乔纳森 乔纳森
I'm at the beach. - Jonathan! Jonathan!
他们对你做了什么
What'd they do to you?
告诉我你在...
Tell me where you are...
什么样的
What was it like?
我是问感觉什么样
I mean, what did it feel like?
就好像...
Kinda like...
打开生日礼物
opening a birthday present.
很特别
Special.
-我们要说点什么吗 -好的
Should we say something? - Yeah.
让他去死吧
Fuck this man.
你好
Hello.
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表