剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
该死
What the fuck!
寇德
Code!
老天 你就像个连环杀手
Jesus fucking Christ, you're like a fucking serial killer.
我敲门了 你没听到 你的门打开着
I knocked. You didn't hear me? Your door was open.
我... 我想来看看 对于朱尔斯·布兰登伯格...
I just... I wanted to see how you were doing with this whole...
那件事你怎么样
Jules Brandenberg thing.
什么朱尔斯·布兰登伯格的事
What Jules Brandenberg thing?
他也觉得怪怪的
I mean, even he feels weird about it.
他对什么觉得怪怪的
What's he feel weird about?
和劳的会面
Meeting with Lou.
他见劳干什么
What's he meeting with Lou for?
导演你的电影
To direct your movie.
我还以为你知道
I thought you knew.
他在等我
He's expecting me.
不好意思 你谁啊
Excuse me! Who are you?
丽萨
Lisa.
这是我儿子乔纳森 是个艺术家
Meet my son, Jonathan, the artist.
现在在放假
He's taking a semester off.
这是我的猎鹰小牛
And this is my falcon, Maverick.
千万别惹它 看看这张脸
Do not mess with this guy. Look at that face.
没有幽默感
No sense of humor.
我们能单独谈谈吗
Can we talk in private?
可以
Yeah.
没问题
Yeah, sure.
为什么我听说 朱尔斯·布兰登伯格要导演我的电影
Why am I hearing that Jules Brandenberg is up to direct my film?
我才是导演
I direct!
-我们说好的 -你了解早熟动物吗
We talked about this! - You know precocial animals?
-什么鬼 -长颈鹿是例外
What the fuck? - Giraffes are an example.
它们一出生就会站立
Right after they're born, they stand up.
身上还裹着胎盘 湿漉漉的
Covered in placenta and everything. They're all wet and wobbly.
它们不知道什么是走路
They don't know what walking is,
但是它们拼命地尝试
but they're trying so damn hard to do it anyway.
如果我不能导演 就别碰我的电影
I'm not gonna give you the rights to my film if I'm not directing it.
你知道自己签了什么合同吗
Do you know what you signed?
不知道
No.
你不知道合同的内容
You don't know what you signed.
会跑之前要先学会走路
Learn to walk before you try to run.
你知道吗 记住 这件事对你来说仍然很重要
You know? Remember, this is still a very big deal for you.
我们说好的
We had an agreement.
是的 而且我们签了合同
We do have one. We signed it.
劳
Lou.
有时候你想吃菲力牛排 却得到一个道奇热狗
Sometimes, you want a filet mignon, and you get a Dodger Dog instead.
不过道奇热狗味道也不错
But Dodger Dogs are delicious.
你答应过我
You made a promise.
我是答应过你 我们还签了合同
I did make you a promise. And we do have an agreement.
请坐
Have a seat.
好吧
Okay.
这个行业 这场
This business, this banquet
我们赖以生存的盛宴
we're all feeding our bellies at,
是由承诺和合同构成的
it's made up of promises and agreements.
问题是你还在学习这两者之间的区别
The problem is, you're still learning the difference between them.
承诺只是开胃菜
And a promise is an hors d'oeuvre.
开胃菜会被大家传来传去
You know, it's an appetizer that gets passed around.
"培根卷椰枣 谢谢你 我来一个"
"Bacon wrapped date? Thank you, I'd love one."
随后我们做下来享受主菜 肉食
Then we sit down for the main course. The meat.
那才是合同
That's the agreement.
而你...
And you...
已经吃过主菜了
ate it.
是什么变了
What changed?
我不是坏人
I'm not the bad guy.
我知道你认为我很坏 我理解
I know you want me to be. I understand that.
但这是个弱肉强食的世界
But this world we live in is predators and prey.
我们都兼具这两种身份
And each and every one of us is both.
说吧
Say it.
我要听你亲口说出来
I gotta hear you say it.
什么变了
What changed?
好吧 你是个艺术家 对吗 万物皆可用
All right. And you're an artist, right? So it's all material. Use it.
或许你是第一次听说 但是艺术是暴♥力♥的 朋友
Maybe this is news to you, but art is violent, man.
是很自私 我是说 我还以为你都懂
It's selfish. I mean, I thought you knew that.
"丽萨·诺娃编剧导演"
"Written and directed by Lisa Nova."
你敢说你从来没有利用过别人
Are you gonna tell me you've never used anybody
做过什么事吗
for the sake of making something?
不会有人说“丽萨·诺娃很自私"吗
That there's nobody out there who'd say, "Lisa Nova is selfish"?
我要听你说出来
I wanna hear you say it.
你这样惩罚我是为了什么
What are you punishing me for?
我想我们已经说得够多了
I think we've said enough.
外面的那个是你老婆吗
Is that your wife out there?
她... 她叫什么 我可以跟她聊
What's...? What's her name? I could talk to her.
你不想让我跟你老婆说话
You don't want me to talk to your wife.
好好想想
Think.
想清楚
Very carefully.
这是你的一次学习经验
Let this be a learning experience.
你会后悔的
You're gonna regret it.
丽萨
Lisa?
重来
Rewind!
我不能让你生着气离开
I can't have you leaving here all upset.
我觉得自己好像进了训练营 出来却变得更差劲了
I feel like I left the campsite in worse shape than I found it,
这在童子军里可是大忌
which is a major Boy Scout no-no.
什么
What?
当你的职业生涯很长时要面对现实
Look, there is a reality where you have a very long career.
但是你需要的技能之一是...
Okay, but one of the skills you're going to need...
道歉的能力
is the ability to apologize.
你想让我向你道歉
You want me to apologize to you?
你刚刚不请自来闯到我家里
You just came into my home uninvited.
你还威胁我
And you threatened me.
你甚至不敢承认你偷走了我的作品
You can't even admit you took my movie,
因为你是一个该死的...
because you're a fucking washed-up fucking...
你说什么
What did you say?
我是什么 再说一遍 再说一遍
What am I? Say it again. Say it again.
你知道你算什么东西吗
You know what you are?
你什么都不是 你就是无数个白日梦患者之一
You're a fucking nothing. You're a million fucking wannabes.
我他妈的见的多了
I see it every fucking day.
你的母亲肯定也看出来了
Bet your mother saw the same thing in you.
一无是处的废物
Just a meaningless fucking void!
在我报♥警♥之前赶快滚开
Get the fuck out of my driveway before I call the cops.
你说过你能为我伤害别人
You said you could hurt someone for me.
是真的吗
Is that true?
我的猫呢
Where's my cat?
我没有带来你的猫
I didn't bring your cat.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
他对你做了什么
What did he do to you?
他欺骗了我
He betrayed me.
那又怎样 这种事很常见
So what? It happens.
不
No.
他夺走了我唯一在乎的东西
He took the only thing I care about.
所以...
So...
不论你要做什么
Whatever it is you do,
我想让你去做
I want you to do it.
伤害他
To him.
只要你能付我的酬劳
As long as you can pay my rate.
不管你要什么 我都愿意支付
I'll pay you whatever you want.
太好了
Great.
我先收取第一笔定金
I'll take the first payment upfront.
你知道自己有多特别吗
Do you know how special you are?
你知道吗
Do you?
你的体内有种能量
You have something inside you.
很珍贵
It's tasty.
你一直都有
It's always been there.
你的存在 你的肉体
Your stuff, your substance.
你所有想法的开端
It's the beginning of all of your thoughts.
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表