剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
Pierre?
就像那样
Like that.
这算免费送你的
That was a freebie.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
你当然会把子弹从我的肺里取出来
Of course you'd pull that bullet from my lung.
你想要它变成你的肺
You want it to be your lung.
拜托
Come on.
-你应该感到荣幸 -我知道真♥相♥了
Be flattered. - I know the truth.
那个一直在尾随我的东西
That entity that was following me?
她没想过要伤害我
She wasn't trying to hurt me.
她只想帮我
She was trying to reach out!
你凭什么这么确定
What makes you so sure?
因为她是我的母亲
Because she's my mother.
我妈妈不喜欢你
And my mom doesn't like you.
罗伊
Roy!
来加入我们吧
Come and join us.
你好 罗伊·罗杰士先生
Hi, Mr. Roy Rogers.
当代的约翰·韦恩
John Wayne.
-你是来保护丽萨的吗 -支持和保护
You here to protect Lisa? - Support. Protect.
你真是个英雄
Quite the hero you are.
罗伊
Roy.
马上离开
Leave. Now.
不
No.
留下来
Stay.
-离开 -留下来
Go. - Stay!
丽萨的所有朋友都在这儿
All of Lisa's other friends are here.
克里斯 快过来
In fact, Chris, come out here.
寇德
Code.
他告诉我他的真名叫克里斯
He told me his real name, it's Chris.
他很有趣
He's an interesting guy.
你知道他在高中期间
Did you know that he won
赢得过全国萨克斯风冠军吗
a national saxophone championships in high school?
他有过幸福的家庭
Had a great family, too.
你要我朝她开枪吗
You want me to shoot her?
求求你 千万要瞄准
Come on. Take your best shot.
你知道 丽萨...
You know, Lisa...
你的报复行为害死了你的朋友
your revenge got your friend killed.
我可以把他救活
I could bring him back.
你只需要让我进来
All you have to do is let me in.
你很强大 我现在见识到了
You're strong. I see that now.
除非你让我 不然我跳不进去
I can't jump unless you let me in.
你觉得我还会愚蠢到 再跟你做交易吗
Don't you think I'm smart enough to know not to make another deal with you?
都结束了
It's over.
来吧 丽萨 我们走
Come on, Lisa. Let's go.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
何时结束我说了算
I say when it's over.
她终于姗姗来迟了
There she is, fashionably late.
老天 你比我的女儿大不了多少
Jesus. You're not much older than my daughter.
能见到你本人真是太好了
Well, it's nice to meet you in the flesh.
隔着门缝看人不算数
Through a cracked door doesn't count.
那天的事我很抱歉 我当时正在忙
Sorry about that, I was in the middle of something.
不 当然了 你是个艺术家
No, no, no. Of course, of course. You're an artist.
对
Yeah.
-下面怎么做 -这么开门见山
So, what happens now? - Right to it.
好吧 你想听一个秘密吗
Okay. Do you wanna know a secret?
也算不上什么秘密 我从不掩饰
Actually, it's not much of a secret. I'm pretty upfront about it.
我是个无能之辈
I have zero talent.
毫不夸张 零天分
Literally. Nothing. Nada.
我想当演员 失败了
I wanted to be an actor, I failed at that.
我想当作家 也失败了
I wanted to be a writer, I failed at that, too.
可是我有钱 就像是一种先天缺陷
But what I do have, like a congenital birth defect, is money.
我希望把钱
And I like to plant that money
像有魔力的电影种子一样 种在你这样的艺术家身上
like a Johnny Movieseed into artists like you.
听起来如何
How's that sound?
听起来很赞
Sounds incredible.
所以我们要签新合同吗
So, do we need to sign a new agreement?
-你有律师吗 -我可以去找一个
Do you have a lawyer? - I can get one.
-我把合同发给你 -合同上写些什么
I will send an agreement over. - An agreement that says what?
合同上会写你可以指导你的短片
An agreement that says that you write a script
并创作剧本
based on your short that you get to direct.
-怎么样 -必须保证由我来导演
How does that sound? - It has to guarantee that I'll direct.
-那是当然 由你来导演 -很好
Of course, of course. You get to direct. - Great.
我给你点了一样的菜
I ordered the same thing for you.
-谢谢你 现在... -谢谢你
Thank you. Now... - Thank you.
合同默认电影取决于演员阵容
It goes without saying this is all dependent on casting,
所以我们还让罗伊·哈达威主演 对吗
so we're still thinking Roy Hardaway, right?
-计划有变吗 -这个嘛...
Something change? - Well...
我和罗伊相处过一段时间了
I've spent a little time with Roy,
我觉得他不适合 你知道吗
and I just don't think it would be a good fit, you know?
可是露西... 露西才是主角
But Lucy... Lucy is the lead role.
我更关心能否找到一个女演员...
I'm more concerned with finding an actress that can...
诠释这个角色
handle such an undertaking.
对 对 没错
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
查理·苏伟德怎么样
What about Charlie Suede?
很好
Yeah.
她得到了你的肯定
She gets you a green light.
我... 我可以试试约她见面
I... I could try and set up a meeting.
让我想想
Let me think.
那个... 我也说不好 管他呢 今晚如何
How's... I don't know, shoot. Tonight?
-今晚我可以 -太好了
I can do tonight. - Great.
我在西边有一个首映礼
I'm having an art gallery opening on the west side.
查理会出席 她一定会很欣赏你的
Charlie is going to be there, and she is going to love you.
你要好好推销自己
All you have to do is just sell yourself.
-我可以推销自己 -很好
I can sell myself. - Good.
干杯
Here.
为了全新的开始
To a fresh start.
全新的开始
Fresh start.
丽萨·诺娃 作家 导演
Lisa Nova, writer, director, auteur,
在洛杉矶崭露头角 不听命于任何人
making her mark in L.A., answering to nobody.
严格意义上除了对我
Except technically to me.
不过你是导演
But well, you are the director.
对
Right.
对
Yeah.
我知道你和劳闹得有点不愉快
I know things got a little squirrelly with Lou.
不过这一次他不参与
But he is not involved in this one.
这样很好
Which is good, 'cause...
一仆不能侍二主 我说的对吧
you can't serve two masters, am I right?
你说得对
You're right.
所以说好了
So, we're good.
-我们统一思想了吗 -是的
We're on the same page? - Yeah.
什么 什么...
What? What...
可是你要...
But you're gonna...
我想确认 你会全身心投入这部电影吧
I wanna make sure you're good, you're all in on the movie?
-好的 -你要走了 好吧
Okay. - You're leaving. Okay.
我还以为...
I thought...
我可以发给你... 我会打电♥话♥告诉你地址的
I can send... I'll call you with my address.
-或者让我的助理给你打电♥话♥ -好的
Or my assistant will call you. - Okay.
达里尔·汉娜 我终于见到你的脸了
Daryl Hannah. I see it now.
-你很美 -你的朋友怎么了
You look great. - What happened to your friend?
他双眼的视神经都受损了
Both his optic nerves were damaged.
他现在像蝙蝠一样瞎
He's blind as a bat.
别伤心 他很快就会好的
Well, don't be sad. He'll feel better soon.
朱尔斯还在医院吗
Is Jules still here?
医生用他的腿部皮肤为他做了新嘴唇
They made new lips from the muscle in his leg.
-我们又可以接吻了 -太好了
We're gonna be able to kiss again. - Goody.
回头见 丽萨
Well, see you, Lisa.
女人为了永葆年轻会无所不用其极
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表