剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
这就是你想要的
This is what you wanted.
你一直没闲着
You've been busy.
我不行
I can't.
去厨房♥等我 剩下的交给我吧
Go wait in the kitchen. I'll take care of it.
好的 剩下的都交给你
Okay. You'll take care of it.
等等 你... 你什么意思
Wait. What do you... What do you mean?
准备你的饭
Preparing your meal.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
你有牛奶吗
Do you have any milk?
牛奶
Milk?
为什么
Why?
倒在鸡蛋里能让它更蓬松
You put it in eggs to make them fluffy.
丽萨
Lisa?
那个是我公♥寓♥里的陷阱门
Yeah, that's just the trapdoor in my bedroom.
别管它
Ignore it.
它为什么那样子
Why is it doing that?
下面有来自另一界的东西
Well, there's something down there from the other side.
如果他们可以像之前在大棚里那样
But if these things can just pop out whenever they want,
随意出没
like in the greenhouse earlier,
既然能出来
then why would it be thump-thump-thumping
干嘛还弄出这么大的动静
if it can just come on out.
因为在这个世界 一切都很费它的力气
Because out here, it takes effort.
它们不能轻易碰到你 更不要说伤害你了
It's hard for them to even touch you, much less hurt you, out here.
别下去
Just don't go down there.
做好了
All done.
把蔬菜切碎
Chop the vegetables.
加入鸡蛋液和性魔法汗水
Add the freaky egg with the sex magic sweat.
加入一只人的耳朵
And one human ear.
你需要把它吃掉
You need to eat now.
我不希望你死
I really don't want you to die.
我不过就是想拍部电影
All I wanted to do was make a movie.
丽萨 事情会解决好的
Lisa, things are gonna work out.
我保证我会处理好
I promise I'll see to it.
道路崎岖 但是目的地不变
The road curves but the destination doesn't change.
门在那儿
That was the door.
-那是真正的门 -不
That was the real door. - No.
-我去开门 -你快把它吃掉
I'm gonna get it. - You have to eat.
丽萨
Lisa.
你好
Hello.
-你是丽萨·诺娃吗 -什么事
Lisa Nova? - Yes?
你好 我是阿尔文·桑德
Hi, I'm Alvin Sender.
你好
Hi.
-你好 你介意我进来吗 -我介意
Hi, do you mind if I come in? - I do.
-你知道我是谁吗 -阿尔文·桑德
Do you know who I am? - Alvin Sender.
是的 很好
Yes, great.
我知道劳联♥系♥过你
I know that Lou reached out to you,
但我还是想亲自来见你
but I wanted to meet you personally.
-嗨 -嗨 我想...
Hi. - Hi. What I wanted...
我想说的是
So, what I wanted to say was
我知道劳提起过
that I know Lou talked about the possibility
有可能让你回来执掌你的电影
of bringing you back on board to direct your movie,
但是我想来跟你正式敲定
but I wanted to make it official.
反正是我投资 我说了算
And, well, it's my money, so that's that.
酷
Cool.
太好了
Great.
我们还需要讨论一些事
There's some things we need to discuss but if
但是如果现在不方便...
now's not a really good time...
-是不方便 -好的 没关系
It's not. - Right. Okay.
明天下午在炙烤店喝一杯好吗
Then how about an afternoon drink tomorrow at The Grill?
-我很乐意 -很好
I'd love to. - Great.
-3点半还是4点 -4点
3:30, 4:00? - 4:00.
-那就4点 我很期待 -我等不及了
Four it is. I look forward to it. - I can't wait.
我也是 祝贺你 丽萨
Me too. And congratulations, Lisa.
我说过的 目的地不变
I told you the destination doesn't change.
吃吧
Eat.
为了我 求你了
For me. Please.
-夹克不错 -滚一边去
Nice jacket. - Fuck off.
只是客气一下
Just being polite.
你没时间了
You're out of time.
我不能
I can't.
他曾经是我最亲近的朋友
He was my closest friend.
大部分都是鸡蛋 里面几乎没有什么他的肉
It's mostly egg. There's barely any of him in there.
我觉得是在用他的命换我的破电影
It feels like I traded his life for my fucking movie.
你是白猎豹吗
Are you the jaguar?
她背叛了你
She betrayed you.
你一直在找她
And you've been looking for her all this time.
还有你
And for you.
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
你就是她
You're her.
我从来没有见过你的脸
I've never seen your face.
我能看看你的脸吗
Can I see your face?
这就是我的脸
This is my face.
博罗会背叛你
Boro will betray you.
她在通过你的身体盗取我的血
She steals my blood from your body.
没有你 她会变得虚弱
Without you, she's weak.
你的毒已经解了
The poison is gone.
去做你该做的事 然后...
Do what you need to do. Then...
来找我
Come find me.
丽萨
Lisa!
丽萨 丽... 等一下
Lisa! Lis... Wait!
停车 这太棒了
Stop! This is good!
我就想来这儿
This is where I want!
快来瞧瞧
Check this shit out!
这辆加长轿车是不是很屌♥
Isn't this fucking limo crazy?
我他妈的... 赢了
I fucking... I won.
这他妈的简直太劲爆了
How fucking mental is this?
你知道这很搞笑 因为我们都...
You know, it's funny. Because we all...
我们都他妈的想要这个奖
We all fucking think about this stuff all the time
却都装作满不在乎
and pretend like we don't give a shit,
但是谁不想得奖呢 你说呢
but you can't help but want it. You know?
我很激动 因为今晚...
And I was excited because tonight, you know...
今晚 我...
Tonight, I was...
我太高兴了 我这辈子的梦想
I was really happy that something that I wanted my whole life,
我为之努力的事业
that I worked really hard for
终于又点燃了我的激♥情♥ 你懂吗
was gonna finally make me fucking feel something again, right?
可是我
And I didn't feel
什么他妈的感觉都没有
a fucking goddamn thing.
我一直在等待那份激♥情♥来点燃我
And I kept waiting for it to hit me.
可是我脑子里想的都是今天下午
But all I could think about was this afternoon.
和你在一起
With you.
只有你
And how you're the only thing
才能让我感到未来可期
that's ever made me feel like maybe it's gonna be okay.
你让我想要...
And that I wanna be...
活着
alive.
而且...
And...
我想再体验一次那种感受
I just wanna feel like that again.
上车
Get in!
快他妈的上车
Get the fuck in!
开车
Go!
开车
Go!
你没事吧 你没事吧
Are you okay? Are you okay?
那是什么鬼
What the fuck was that?
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表