剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
我的艺术家儿子
My son, the artist.
是吧
I guess.
你知道 一但你准备好展览
You know, when you're ready for a real show,
只需要一句话 西海岸任何一间画廊随你挑
just say the word, I can get you set up in any gallery on the west side.
好的
Okay.
这间酒店的酒吧很棒
The bar at this hotel's great.
不醉不归怎么样 不如我们找个女招待
Heavy pour. Right? What do you say we grab a waitress,
喝几杯马丁尼 再来个鸡尾酒虾
get a couple of martinis, maybe a shrimp cocktail.
在这好好的待一会儿
Plant a flag right here,
我最喜欢的座位和我最喜欢的儿子
in my favorite table, with my favorite son.
你只有我这一个儿子
Yeah, I'm your only son.
而且我不吃虾
And I don't eat shrimp.
那就点鱿鱼
Well, calamari then.
儿子 这世界就像你的生蚝
Come on, man. The world's your oyster.
对了 他们这儿也卖♥♥生蚝
Actually, they serve those here too.
好了 和你老爸庆祝庆祝好吗
Come on, celebrate with your old man?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 行
Okay. Yeah.
可以给我点一杯草莓台克利吗
Why don't you get me a strawberry daiquiri?
让我感觉就像在海滩上
Makes me feel like I'm at the beach.
好主意
Good choice.
在海滩
At the beach.
什么
What?
我...
I'm...
在海滩
at the beach.
-喂 -他办完事了吗
Yeah? - Did he do it yet?
你的小女朋友没跟你说吗
You haven't heard from your girl?
哪个小女朋友 说什么
Which girl? Heard what?
你说哪个女朋友 那个独眼女孩儿
What do you mean which girl? The girl with one eye.
你的侄子有没有把丽萨·诺娃干掉
Did your nephew find Lisa Nova and finish her off?
我没有他的消息
I haven't heard from him.
说实话吧 我有种不祥的预感
Tell you the truth, I don't got a good feeling about it.
没错 你♥他♥妈♥的觉得我预感如何
Yeah, how the fuck do you think I feel?
需要我亲自出马吗
Do I need to come punch her ticket myself?
詹姆斯一旦联♥系♥你 马上告诉我
When you hear from James, let me know.
天哪
God.
停
Stop!
火
Fire.
让他...
Set...
置身火海
Life on fire.
我是劳 我找阿尔文
It's Lou calling for Alvin.
-阿尔文 - 你好啊
Alvin. - Greetings.
再给我一杯 他也是同样的
Another please and same for him.
马上 桑德先生
Right away, Mr. Sender.
你的眼睛感染了 -是麦粒肿
You have an eye infection. - Yeah, it's just a stye.
过去几周太倒霉了
It's been a crazy couple of weeks.
听说有人在你家后院被烧了
Heard about the guy who got burned in your backyard.
怎么会发生这种事
How the hell does that happen?
加热灯
Heat lamps.
香烟
Cigarettes.
天有不测风云
One of those crazy things.
真有意思 我刚听说的时候
It's so funny. When I first heard that it happened,
让我想到在斯巴沟的一场会议上
I flashed to you at Spago at a meeting,
你刚刚看过...
and you'd just seen the...
那个乡巴佬吸血鬼电影叫啥
What was the one with the redneck vampires?
-"暗夜之后" -"暗夜临近"
After Dark! - Near Dark.
对 是"暗夜临近"
Near Dark. Right, yes.
你对我说
And you said to me, you said,
"阿尔文 电影很大胆 吸血鬼见光后
"Alvin, it's wild, when they go out in the sun...
会变成火焰 太精彩了"
They burst into flames. It's so good."
我就喜欢你这一点
That's what I love about you.
你热爱电影
You love the movies.
谢谢你
Thank you.
说到这个...
Speaking of...
你有预备人选来接手
Do you have somebody on deck
被烧伤的小子要指导的电影吗
to direct the picture the burned kid was gonna do?
我来找你就是为了这个
Yeah, that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
我想我们应该考虑...
I think we should consider...
把电影还给导演了短片的那个女孩儿
giving it back to the girl who directed the short.
我记得你说过她是个疯子
I thought you said she was a train wreck.
自大 爱激动 情绪化
All ego, unstable, emotional.
对 没错
Well, yeah, she is.
你知道 她是个艺术家
She's an artist, you know,
在我回去找她之前 这算一种选择
but just as an option, before I go back to her.
一种选择
An option?
我们就把电影还给她吧
Let's just give her the movie back.
我从一开始就这么想 是你非得坚持
That's what I said from the beginning and you kept pushing back.
我在短片里看到了她的才华
I saw raw talent in that short.
我们干嘛不马上给她打电♥话♥
Why don't we just give her a call now?
不好意思 麻烦你能把电♥话♥拿给我们吗
Excuse me. Can we get the phone over here, please?
现在就拿出你的通讯录给她打个电♥话♥
Yeah. Just pull out your little black book and give her a call.
恐怕她现在不方便接电♥话♥
I don't think she's gonna be available at this time of day.
那就给她留言
You can just leave her a message.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我是丽萨 请留言
It's Lisa. Leave a message.
嘿 丽萨 我是劳·伯克
Hey, Lisa. It's Lou Burke.
我正和阿尔文·桑德在一起
I'm actually here with Alvin Sender.
嘿 丽萨 哪天一起吃饭吧
Hey, Lisa! Let's do lunch!
我们想和你聊聊你懂的那件事
We were just calling to touch base with you about you know what.
听到留言请给我回电
So just give me a ring whenever you get this.
喂
Hello?
你在家
You're there.
你好 劳
Hi, Lou.
你... 感觉如何
How... are you feeling?
你干嘛这样问
Why do you ask?
你最近不是不舒服吗
Weren't you under the weather or something?
你指的是我破碎的颅骨
You mean my fractured skull?
所以你...
So, you're...
你没事儿了 你痊愈了
You're okay? Your health is good?
我的身体很好
My health is great.
那太好了
Great! Great.
阿尔文和我正在谈论
Alvin and I were just having a conversation
让你重回剧组 所以...
about bringing you back on board. So...
不如我们俩见个面...
Why don't you and I meet up, and...
聊聊是否可行吧
see if we can make that happen.
还有 乔纳森说你们两个在一起
Actually, Jonathan said you two might be getting together,
你可以把他也带上吗
so why don't you bring him with you?
在你帮完他的事情以后
After you help him with his, thing.
你知道 帮他变正常
You know, get him all straightened out.
让一切回归正轨
And get everything back to normal.
我为什么要答应你
Why would I do that?
你不想拍你的电影吗
Don't you wanna do your movie?
我为什么要相信你 你想杀了我
Why would I trust you? I mean, you're trying to kill me.
这个嘛... 不是 我...
Well, yeah... No, I...
我知道你的意思 但是别担心
I see what you're saying, but I don't want you to worry.
好吗 一切都变好了
All right? Everything is good.
你杀了我的朋友
You killed my friend.
什么
What?
一切都没有变好
Everything is not good.
不 你... 你搞错了
No, no, you're... you're mixed up.
我就站在他的尸体旁
I'm standing right next to his body.
我从他的眼睛里拔出了你的开信刀
I pulled your letter opener out of his eye.
我不是那部电影的制片人
I wasn't actually a producer on that one.
听着 一切都没事儿了
Look. Everything's good.
我们见个面吧
Let's meet up.
你把乔纳森的事处理好 然后...
Just take care of that stuff with Jonathan and...
我已经说过了
I told you.
乔纳森现在属于博罗了
Jonathan belongs to Boro now.
还有 我把你派来的人干掉了
And I killed that guy you sent.
什么
Yeah?
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表