剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
你也很有才华
And I think you're fucking brilliant.
可是...
But...
我害怕你 丽萨
You scare me, Lisa.
-这是实话 -不
That's the truth. - No.
不 我很抱歉 我想帮你 可是我不知道
No. I'm sorry, but I just, like, I wanna help you
可是我不知道 我要付出什么代价
but I have no idea what that is gonna cost me.
不管你去哪儿 周围总有人丧命
I mean, everywhere you go, people keep fucking dying.
我觉得你不害怕我
I don't think you're scared of me.
你害怕失去控制
You're scared of losing control.
但是你不需要害怕
But you don't have to be scared.
我理解你 罗伊
I understand you, Roy.
只是性
It's only sex.
史黛西 化妆的事你去处理 我稍后就到
Stacey, take care of makeup. I'll be right behind you.
去吧
Go.
马上
Now!
所有人都给我出去 马上 出去
Everybody out of the house! Now! Go!
这里更私密些
Think this is a little more private.
为了让仪式生效 我必须要高♥潮♥
In order for this to work, I have to come.
这不成问题
That shouldn't be a problem.
你也得来高♥潮♥
And you have to come too.
这也不成问题
That shouldn't be a problem.
-哈利 -圣诞快乐 弗兰克
Harry? - Merry Christmas, Frank!
来了
Coming.
嗨
Hi.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
希望如此 我是丽萨的朋友 她在吗
I hope so. I'm a friend of Lisa. She here?
她为什么会在这儿
Why would she be here?
她不在家
She's not at her place.
你知道谁在家吗
You know who is though?
这个人
This guy.
驾照上显示他住在这儿
License says he lives here.
他住这儿
He does.
他以前住在这儿
He did.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
我在找我的侄子詹姆斯 也叫吉米
I'm looking for my nephew James. Also goes by Jimmy.
你知道他在哪儿吗
You know where he is?
我不认识你的侄子
I don't know who your nephew is.
我怎么会知道他在哪儿
How would I know where he is?
据我所知 他生前做的最后一件事是去杀丽萨
Last thing he did, far as I know, is go to kill Lisa.
我开始替他担心
I started to get a little worried though,
因为一直没有他的消息
because I haven't heard from him.
我认为你跟这一切有关联
I consider you connected to all this.
我知道丽萨和她做的事你都有份
I know you're mixed up with Lisa and whatever she's doing.
我现在心情非常不好
And I'm in a real bad mood.
所以如果我找不到她
So if I can't find her,
我可能会让你替她背锅
I might just decide to hold you personally responsible.
现在...
Now...
吉米每天都会和我一起吃早餐
Jimmy and I have breakfast together every morning.
他今天没有出现
He didn't show up today.
你知道他在哪儿吗
You know where he is?
他还活着 对吗
He's alive, right?
他还活着 对吗
He's alive, right?
是的
Yeah.
很好 带我去见他
Great. Take me to him.
乔纳森
Jonathan?
嘿 儿子
Hey, buddy.
是我
It's me.
我是爸爸
It's Dad.
没事的
Okay.
没事的
Okay.
我都懂
I hear you.
我都听到了
I hear you.
没事了
Okay.
我们... 我们离开这里 好吗
Let's... Let's get out of here?
我们走吧
Let's go.
好吗 好吗
Yeah? Yeah?
你喜欢这个玩具 太好了
You like the toy? Okay!
好的 来吧
Okay, come on.
来吧 孩子
Come on, buddy.
我知道 这很好玩 对吗
I know. It's funny, huh?
来吧 儿子 来吧
Come on, buddy. Come on.
对
Yeah.
你的热情...
I think your high...
也点燃了我
is getting me high.
天哪
Jesus.
太刺♥激♥了
That was dramatic.
不客气
You're welcome.
郑重声明 你确实吓到我了
For the record, you do scare me.
不过还是要谢谢你救我一命
Well, thanks for saving my life anyway.
我还想出演你的电影
And I still wanna be in your movie.
好呀
Yeah.
我很快就能拿回我的电影了
I might just get it back one of these days.
干得漂亮 罗伊
Muy bueno, Roy.
我去...
My...
老天 他妈的她怎么会在这儿 操
Jesus Christ! What the fuck is she doing here? Goddamn it!
我们得走了
We gotta go.
血魔法 你准备好了吗
Blood magic. You ready?
什么 你说血魔法
Sorry, you said blood magic?
是的 我们得走了
Yes, we have to go.
-很好 我也觉得你得走 -好吧 我要做什么
Great, I thought you did. - Okay. What do I have to do?
你要吃下在壮年时期死去的人的肉
You have to consume the flesh of a man who died in his prime.
就像圣餐
Like the holy communion.
我走以后你们不能留在这儿
You guys can't stay here after I leave.
什么叫壮年时期
What do you mean in his prime?
不是老人
Not old.
就像...
Kind of like...
我有枪
I have a gun.
不
No.
我已经有一具死尸
I have someone who's already dead.
吉米不会来这儿
Jimmy wouldn't come here.
是丽萨干的
It was Lisa.
你说什么
What's that?
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
不是你干的什么
Wasn't you, what?
是丽萨干的
It was Lisa.
求你了
Please.
我能帮你找到她
I can help you find her.
不管你要什么
Whatever you need.
求你了
Please.
是丽萨干的
It was Lisa.
求你了
Please.
你要什么
What do you want?
你记得吗 乔纳森
You remember, Jonathan?
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
我们曾在这里庆祝你毕业
This is where we came for your college graduation.
好吧
Okay.
这个是你
This is you.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
这是我 爸爸
And this is me, Dad.
这是你的母亲
And this is your mother.
妈妈
Mom.
虾
Shrimp.
虾
Shrimp?
你想要... 你想要虾吗
You want... You want shrimp?
虾
Shrimp.
我们可以点鸡尾酒虾 可以点...
We can get some shrimp cocktail. We can get some...
快
Hurry.
我不想干了
I don't really wanna do this.
来吧 你当然想 你想的 我来帮你
Come on. Yes, you do. Yes, you do. I'll help you.
来吧 你中毒了 所以神志不清
Come on. You're disoriented because of the poison.
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表