剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
你肯定认识人
You must know someone.
好吧 我确实认识几个谨慎的家伙
Okay, I do know a couple of discreet dudes.
乔和李
Joe and Lee.
你信任他们吗
You trust them?
不 他们是罪犯 符合你的要求
No, they’re criminals. That’s what you’re asking for.
对
Yeah.
我没有他们的电♥话♥
I don’t have their numbers,
但是他们经常在美味的酷袋吃早饭
but they usually eat breakfast at Mêiwèi De Ku Ndài.
小吃店
Tasty Treats.
乔和李
Joe and Lee.
好的
All right.
我爱你
I love you.
毛衣
Sweater.
我需要现金
I need cash.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这挺好的
This is good.
你们好 寇德说你们或许能帮我个忙
Hi. Code said you might be available to do something for me.
我有钱
I've got money.
是吗
Yeah?
-帮什么忙 -我可以坐下吗
What kind of something? - You mind if I sit?
我需要进入一间房♥子
I need to get into a house.
-那是什么 -是我的午饭 别在意
What is that? - That's my lunch. Don't worry about it.
-你是警♥察♥吗 -不是 我是寇德的朋友
You a cop? - No, I'm a friend of Code's.
对
Right.
寇德
Code.
你看上去挺有意思 但我们不干入室抢劫
You seem like an interesting chick, but we don’t do B&Es.
不 我只需要你们进去引开佣人
No. I need you to talk your way in and distract a housekeeper.
听起来不难
Doesn’t sound like rocket surgery.
我只需要几分钟时间 取回属于我的东西
I just need a couple minutes by myself to gather some things that belong to me.
我可以给你们每人50块
I can do 50 bucks for each of you.
-什么时候 -现在可以吗
When? - How about right now?
好的
Okay.
-你没事儿吧 -我好得很
You good? - Yeah, I'm fucking great.
-里面只有佣人 是吗 -是的
It's just the housekeeper here, right? - Yep.
躲一边去
Get out of sight.
-需要帮忙吗 -我们是移♥民♥局的
Can I help you? - We're with La Migra.
我们接到举报 需要进去看看 问问情况
We got reports, need to take a look around, ask a few questions.
我能再看一眼吗
Can I see that again?
不好意思 我能再看一眼吗
Excuse me, excuse me, can I see that again?
我们走吧
Yeah. Let's go.
我要给伯克先生打电♥话♥
I need to call Mr. Burke.
我要给伯克先生打电♥话♥
I need to call Mr. Burke!
我要给...
I need to call Mr....
瞧瞧这个 奥斯卡先生
Yeah. Look at this. Mr. Oscar.
别乱碰
Don't touch anything!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You smug fuck.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
嗨 乔纳森
Hi, Jonathan.
这是你画的吗
Is this your art?
我喜欢
I like it.
是
Yeah.
我妈妈就快回来了
So my mom's probably gonna be home soon.
我们通常会想方设法
And we usually kind of go out of our way
不让她撞上我爸爸的门徒
to make sure she doesn't run into any of Dad's protégés.
出于对我妈妈的尊重 你懂吗
Just out of respect for Mom, you know?
也考虑到你的安全
And concern for your safety.
我没和你♥爸♥上♥床♥
Yeah, I'm actually not fucking your dad.
我在对他施咒 我需要他的一撮阴毛
I'm putting a curse on him, and I need some of his pubic hairs.
天啊 太棒了
Man. That's perfect.
真屌♥ 这想法太赞了
That's dope. That's awesome.
他的卧室就在那边
His bedroom's right over there.
他睡在你正对着的右边
He sleeps on the right if you're facing it.
-多谢 -不客气
Thanks. - Yeah. No worries.
我恨我爸爸
I hate my dad.
-你在干什么 -女佣报♥警♥了 我们走
What are you doing? - Housekeeper called the cops. Let's go.
-我还没拿到我要的东西 -詹姆斯
I don't have what I need. - James!
-那是你的问题 -他为什么叫你詹姆斯
Your problem. - Why did he call you James?
-我以为你叫李 -不是
I thought your name was Lee? - No.
-那他是谁 -我叔叔
Then who is that? - My uncle.
-他是你叔叔 -你们能别吵了吗
He's your uncle? - Will you guys shut up?
我要睡觉
I'm trying to get some sleep here.
-你认识寇德吗 -从来没有听说过
Do you even know who Code is? - Never even heard of him.
-那你们为什么答应我 你们是谁 -50块钱也是钱
Why did you do this? Who are you? - 50 bucks is 50 bucks.
-有什么关系 -去你们的
What do you care? - Fuck you.
-什么 -詹姆斯 快走 马上
What? - James, let's roll! Now!
阴毛 阴毛
Pubic hair, pubic hair.
婊♥子♥ 花钱才能看
Bitch, you better pay to look.
这是美洲虎房♥子里的 那个女人干的吗
Did you get that from the lady in the jaguar house?
你认识博罗
You know Boro?
不认识 听说过
No. I just heard of her.
我听说 她从人的体内和骨头里
I heard she pulls the tattoos up from the inside,
吸出纹身
from the bone.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你们两个
Both of you!
你还知道什么
What else do you know about her?
她是真的
She's for real.
怎么说
For real how?
那些欠她债的人会倒霉
Bad shit happens to people that get into debt with her.
非常倒霉
Real bad shit.
你♥他♥妈♥的有毛病吗
What the fuck is up with you?
怎么了
What?
-我什么也没干 -是
I'm not doing anything. - Yeah.
你有毛病吧
What's your problem?
你真的很古怪
You got a real weird vibe.
我能感觉到... 你♥他♥妈♥的在看我
And I can feel... you fucking looking at me!
-我他妈的没在看你 -真古怪
I'm not fucking looking at you. - Real weird.
你没有体味
Like, you don't have a smell,
但就是很臭
but you stink, anyways.
你想挨揍吗
You want to get beat?
不许看我
Don't look at me.
想都别想
Don't think about looking at me.
不许对我胡思乱想
Don't think about thinking about me!
你应该冷静一下
You need to chill the fuck down.
那个婊♥子♥刚刚吐出来一只猫
This bitch just puked a cat!
丽萨·诺娃
Lisa Nova.
你被保释了
You made bail.
-你叫什么名字 -塞尔玛
What's your name? - Thelma.
-给你 -谢谢
There you go. - Thank you.
等一下
Wait!
丽萨·诺娃 等等
Lisa Nova, wait!
该死
Shit.
丽萨·诺娃
Lisa Nova.
我是罗伊
It's Roy.
-哈达威 -我记得
Hardaway. - I remember.
是你保释我的
You bail me out of jail?
为什么
Why?
快圣诞节了
It's almost Christmas.
你要搭车吗
You need a ride?
不用了 谢谢你 圣诞老人
No, thank you, Santa.
你确定吗 我猜... 你没有自己开车来
Are you sure? I assume... you didn't drive here yourself.
就算你保释了我 我也不会跟你上♥床♥的
I'm not gonna fuck you 'cause you bailed me out.
不管你信不信 我不用来看守所约炮
Believe it or not, I actually don't have to come to central booking to get laid.
我来是因为劳昨晚给我看了你的电影
I came because Lou showed me your movie last night.
我从来没有见过这样的学生作品
I've never seen a student film like that before.
太不可思议了
It's fucking incredible.
你可以说我想和你的大脑上♥床♥
So I guess you can say that it's your mind I wanna fuck.
太蠢了
That's so stupid.
丽萨 我不是来约你的 我想让你给我导演
Lisa, I don't want you to date me. I want you to direct me.
但我的经纪说
But my agent told me that
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表