剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表
你能跟我们进去 告诉我们她到底在哪儿吗
Why don't you come along and show us exactly where she's at?
你的包里藏着砍刀是吗
Is there a machete in your bag?
你们还不能见她 我正在讲故事
You can't have her just yet. I'm in the middle of a story.
什么
What?
她还没有准备好被你们再揍一顿
She's not ready for you to break her again.
你们干嘛不去她的公♥寓♥等着
Why don't you go back to her apartment and wait there,
我这边一结束就把她送给你们
and I'll send her to you when I'm done.
不要用大砍刀
And don't use a machete.
怎么了 你还打算戴上曲棍球面罩吗
What, are you gonna put on a hockey mask too?
好了 走吧 走吧
Okay, go. Go.
回头见
See you around.
你把你的妻子喂给了白猎豹
Did he feed his wife to the jaguar?
没有
No.
我想用另一个女人骗过白猎豹
I tried to trick the jaguar by offering up a different woman.
可是她在半夜突然来了...
But she came in the night and...
她还是把他的妻子吃了
she ate his wife anyway.
操
Fuck.
然后她咬掉了他的睾丸和双手
Then she bit off his balls and bit off his hands.
她拖着他到处走 戏弄他
And she dragged him around and played with him.
她非常生气
She was really pissed.
然后她丢下了他
Then she just left him there.
任他死亡
For dead.
他在丛林中等死
He lied there in the forest dying,
直到有个年轻女孩儿经过
until a young girl happened upon him.
虽然他不知道怎么做 甚至能不能做到
Without knowing how or even if he could, he...
他用尽最后的力气跳进了她的身体
with his last bit of strength, he jumped into her body.
从那之后我就一直在跳
I've been jumping ever since.
那些人们会怎么样
What happens to the people?
在他们的身体被你选中之后
After their bodies get taken?
他们渐渐消失
They all away.
直到你几乎再也听不到他们
Until you can almost not hear them anymore.
那只白猎豹呢
And the jaguar?
那只猎豹怎么样了
What happened to the jaguar?
我想她是被西班牙人杀掉的
I think she was killed by the Spanish.
最终做成了沙发套
Eventually made into a couch.
她还在 只是在另一界
She's still alive. She's just on the other side.
她还没有放过你 是吗
So she's still after you?
坐起来
Sit up.
你已经痊愈了
You're healed.
比以前更强壮
And stronger than before.
我给你的礼物
My gift to you.
多谢
Thanks.
我的朋友很快就会来接我
My friends should be here soon to pick me up.
想喝茶吗
Want some tea?
里面是什么
What's in it?
茶
Tea.
不用了 多谢
No thanks.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
感觉棒极了
I feel fantastic.
我感觉好像刚输过血
I feel like I've had a blood transfusion.
这些家伙是怎么回事儿 他们就像...
So, what's the deal with these guys? Are they like...
百分百死翘翘了 还是你能使他们复活
100% really dead for real or can you turn them back?
不能 他们已经死透了
No, they're fully dead.
我要让他们摄入特定的物质
I just have to keep them supplied with a certain substance,
否则他们会乱跑的
or else they'll slide apart.
他们能说话吗
Can they talk?
他们有欲望吗 还是说他们是你的奴隶
Do they have wants? Or are they just slaves?
他们能说话 听从指挥 虽然最开始的时候...
They can talk, follow instructions, sometimes at first...
他们会想回家 或者给亲人打电♥话♥
though, they'll try to wander home or call their loved ones.
诸如此类的
Stuff like that.
他们还记得自己的亲人
They remember their loved ones?
是的
Yeah.
所以在内心深处 他们还是原来的自己吗
So are they still the same person deep down inside?
是的
Yes.
我们都是
We all are.
给你
Here you go.
你能...
Will you...?
你能告诉我发生了什么吗
Will you please tell me what happened?
我真的记不清丛林里的事了
I don't really remember what happened in the woods.
我们服用了很多乌羽玉
We were on a lot of peyote.
但是它打开了我内心的一扇...
But it unlocked this door in me that...
我不知道曾经是封闭的门
I didn't know was locked.
然后药劲儿过去了
And then the drugs wore off.
玛丽不见了
And Mary was gone.
我等了两天
I waited two days.
然后我拿走了录像
And then I took the footage.
回家吃点儿东西吧
Go home and eat something.
你需要蛋白质
You need protein.
你没事儿吧
Are you feeling okay?
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
你需要小猫吗
You need a kitten?
-你好美 -谢谢你
You look gorgeous. - Thank you.
她在里面做水疗了吗 我是说你的皮肤...
She got a spa in there or something? Your skin, I mean...
我还以为你再也不去找博罗了
Thought you were done with Boro.
寇德 你嗑药了吗
Code, are you on something?
他说他不能眨眼 他的眼皮...
He says he can't blink, and his eyelids are...
我感觉不到我的眼皮
I can't find my eyelids.
我知道它们在哪儿 可是感觉不到
Like, I know where they are, but I can't find them.
要我开车吗
Do you need me to drive?
我是世界上最安全的司机
I'm the safest driver in the world.
说真的 到底发生了什么
For real. What's going on?
我的天
My God.
别扫我的兴 老弟 我已经够头大了
Don't bring me down, dude. I've been going through a lot.
好吗
Okay?
不过我是感觉像刚做完水疗
But I do actually feel like I've been to the spa.
谢谢你 克莉丝汀
Thank you, Christine.
就是嘛 亲爱的 别扫她的兴
Yeah, babe. Don't bring her down.
确实有人想要杀我
Someone did try to kill me.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你是说 子弹射偏了
Like, shot at you but missed?
我是说快把我揍扁了
I mean, like, almost beat me to death.
-丽萨 这不好笑 -我不是在开玩笑
Lisa, that's not funny. - It's not a joke.
他可能还在追杀我
He's probably still after me.
你看上去没有伤 这...
Well, you don't look injured, so...
宝贝 你能不能不在车里吸烟
Babe, could you please not smoke in the car?
等我们把丽萨送回家再吸吧
Just wait till we drop Lisa off.
我其实不想回家
Actually, I don't really feel like going to my place.
我能去你家吗
Can I stay at yours?
当然可以
Of course you can.
对吧 亲爱的
Right, honey?
太好了 我需要回家拿点东西
Great. I just need to go by mine and pack some things.
好的
Cool.
你们在这儿等着 我五分钟就回来
You guys wait here. I'll be back down in five.
你知道 一开始我不喜欢她 但是我开始喜欢她了
You know, I didn't like her at first, but she's grown on me.
那不是真的吧 她说有人要杀她
That wasn't true, right? About someone trying to kill her?
要是别人 我会觉得是玩笑 可是她...
I'd assume that was a joke but with her, I mean...
要是真的有人要杀她...
And if someone was trying to kill her...
她还能去哪儿
Where else is she supposed to go?
老天
Jesus!
应该有人会来清理的
You think someone would clean that up.
宝贝儿 这座楼是空的
Building's empty, babe.
除了丽萨没有其他住户
No one lives here but Lisa.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey there.
我把你的脚踝打折了
I broke your ankle.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么还能走
How the fuck are you still walking?
你还敢回来 真够蠢的
Not smart, though, coming back.
可是我的东西都在这儿
But all my stuff is here.
我是克莉丝汀 他是寇德
I'm Christine, this is Code.
你好 我们见过
Yeah, we've met.
剧集 | 全新樱桃味(2021) | 导航列表